June 23rd & 24th THIS IS IT rehearsal AEG Copyright Info. With Set List!!!

According to my sources,

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' is opening track

Man In the Mirror is the closing.

I heard there are a short a cappella versions of "Speechless", a spanish version of "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" and a dance number of "Shake your body". not very sure.

THERE IS BILLIE JEAN PERFORMANCE !

No off the wall, no dangerous, no dirty diana, no rock with you.

You'll see.

I hope ure source is mistaken, Dirty Diana was what i was most looking forward to

I don't see how they could leave out "Dangerous" either..

"Dirty Diana" is also shown in the main teaser, so... I think I'll just wait til we get some official tracklisting..

Although the 30 second trailer also integrated (albeit momentarily) the music from 2000 Watts, and I haven't heard that mentioned once regarding rehearsals, so I guess it's just a case of wait and see.

I'm still hoping the leaked Tracklisting for the OST is wildly inaccurate, but sadly that seems to mirror the rehearsal info pasted in post 1 :-(

As it says:
Songs are derivative of songs previously released and copyrighted.

Is this the tracklisting for the forthcoming CD? And the ones they used for the movie? We're gonna have to wait for everything until the DVD in December no doubt ...

My source is very reliable.

let the film speaks for itself.

and I'm ONLY talking about the content of the movie.

They may put something more into DVD.

you really dont understand the difference between Concert setlist and rehearsals?

its not a fake setlist...
on other days he rehearsaled other songs like billie jean! ;)
lol

like dangerous tour rehearsals... also no Bad or Man in the mirror in the version which is online now...
there are other tapes (days) with other songs :)

Jam is in the setlist

yet WBSS is opener?

I cant really imagine Jam being performed as anything but an opening song :s unless its part of an opening "medley" (like on the history tour)

This isn't the copyrights for the whole movie
only for those 2 days of rehearsal footage _
Im sure more content from previous days and
shooting will also be shown in the movie "This Is It "

My source is very reliable.

let the film speaks for itself.

and I'm ONLY talking about the content of the movie.

They may put something more into DVD.

Riiiiiiiiiiight. You keep on saying that. I've lost track at how many people have "reliable sources" when it comes to Michael and his music or projects. Been going on since 2001. MJstar.com comes to mind. Proved nothing but a bunch of BS from them.

Unless you can prove something with concrete evidence, shut up. You're no better than the tabloids.

didnt he say "I will be performing the songs my fans want to hear" ??? Most fans would not be looking for this set list I do not believe. We all voted. It seems as tho AEG/Sony once again have catered to the masses and ignored so many of his songs that the fans would LOVE the rest of the world to hear. All those songs that get lost on albums that the general public never bothered to listen to or give a chance.

Im now worried that THIS IS IT is just going to be the same old same old in terms of songs and the reviews and critics will pick up on this... the general public will be talking about an old dog and old tricks and we will know that he had so much more inside of him. God I hope it doesnt turn out like this but rehashing the j5 medley YET AGAIN? Cmon!

Well, surely MJ had some control over what songs he wanted to perform? My guess is they would have a rough setlist and maybe change up a handful of song each night.

And this "setlist" probably means nothing anyways.

Riiiiiiiiiiight. You keep on saying that. I've lost track at how many people have "reliable sources" when it comes to Michael and his music or projects. Been going on since 2001. MJstar.com comes to mind. Proved nothing but a bunch of BS from them.

Unless you can prove something with concrete evidence, shut up. You're no better than the tabloids.

Please don't argue with other members :no: MJJC is trying to clean the place up regarding tabloids etc.

While they may not have reliable sources, at least let them explain/prove their point, dont jump to conclusions with insults.

Thanks for the info. So bittersweet. So these were the last songs Michael Jackson ever sung :cry:

Video sequences and visual programs to be shown on audiovisual screens prior to, during, and immediately after concert performances by Michael Jackson on ?This Is It? concert tour. Video sequences/visual programs made by employees of Stimulated, Inc. (as work for hire). Video sequences include the ?Dome Project,? consisting of seven works: ?Smooth Criminal? (Michael Jackson inserted into classic 2-D black-and-white film noir chase sequence); ?Thriller? (3-D movie starting in a haunted house with a ghostly image of Vincent Price, then moving into a graveyard where the dead awaken); ?Earth Song? (3-D short film featuring little girl who wanders through rain forest, takes a nap and dreams of the splendor of nature, and awakens to find the natural world has been devastated); ?They Don?t Care About Us? (a/k/a ?Drill?) (2-D film in which a sea of soldiers march in unison; 10 male dancers replicated hundreds of times); ?MJ Air? (3-D movie in which a 707 jet pulls into the frame; hole was to open in screen for Michael Jackson to enter; jet flies away); ?The Final Message? (3-D movie of little girl from rain forest embracing the earth); and ?The Way You Make Me Feel? (2-D theatrical background featuring male dancers fashioned as historical construction workers). Other video sequences include: ?Flashes and Glimpses? (historical timeline of last century in 90 seconds); ?Startin? Somethin?? (animation with letters ?MJ? and words ?This Is It?); ?Jackson 5 Medley? (graphic animation featuring Jackson 5 logo); ?I Just Can?t Stop Loving You? (animation of a baroque hall of mirrors); ?Dangerous? (graphic animation replicating brainwaves); ?Dirty Diana? (graphic animation replicating fire); ?We are the World? (graphic animation containing religious icons); and ?Heal the World? (stock footage of children).

Um, I'm pretty sure they're going to include footage OTHER than what was filmed on the 23rd and 24th. I'm pretty sure we'll see run throughs of Billie Jean and the like.

Back