Just In: Conrad Murray Visits Michael Jackson's Final Resting Place

Re: PICS: Conrad Murray Visits Michael Jackson's Tomb

Well, like I said in the other thread. If he's there to heal his heart and ask Michael for forgiveness, then I'm glad. He's pretty brave to face the man he killed and apologise for taking him away from his children. I hope that he's visiting Michael for that reason because this man needs to take responsibility for what he's done. I really think Murray has been in a state of denial. I think he's kinda like in some dream world, like none of this has been real. This could be a big reality check for him. To be in a cemetery and look at tomb and say "I killed him"... will probably help him come to terms with the reality of the situation. Murray can say to himself "I was in the wrong place at the wrong time" all he wants, but this he can't deny. Murray can't deny that there's a dead man in that cemetery that he was responsible for. Hopefully he won't try to deny it any longer, and will accept that he deserves to be punished for what he did. I hope that he would come out the other side having learned from his mistakes.

And the oscar goes to.....

*arghhhhh

wow this upsets me :cry:

Seems kinda odd for him to be doing this at this point. Something just doesn't seem right.
In many ways I hope this isn't some pre suicidal moment on his part. It could be guilt, sorrow, who knows but this just seems odd to me that with all this delay in him turning himself in ...

this is just another PR stunt. i feel sick seeing his face....

who took these pictures?

it actually looks like a photo shoot for some doctor's digest magazine.. and no..i'm not tr;ying to be funny...i am completely creeped out by how this looks.. totally planned for the photogher...trying to portray...

this is entirely creepy...

what kind of world is this??

such a PR moment....if he feels guilty he should just confess he killed Michael and stop with this nonsense...visiting the grave...

it actually looks like a photo shoot for some doctor's digest magazine.. and no..i'm not tr;ying to be funny...i am completely creeped out by how this looks.. totally planned for the photogher...trying to portray...

this is entirely creepy...

what kind of world is this??

God this is creeeeeeepy!!! :bugeyed bc it looks like just that a photoshoot, the way he is posing and the random shots. Why do we need to see pictures of this? To make us feel sorry?

I am truely sickened right now. really :puke:

It disgusts me that he just turned up there, the nerve of him. On a side note hun you need to take off the crypt pictures as they're not allowed to be posted on here.

That's so scary...:mello:...

Na, that's disguisting...and so hypocrite :angry: ...Murray is a good actor...This gesture is for the media...For sure...What a rat!

I can imagine why he would go there.....
Oneway or another.
I only feel very sorry his children and katherine will see these pictures of him near Michael,s grave.....that must hurt like hell.

Those are some NICE photos! (the ones of Murray outside) It just so happened a brilliant photographer was there at that same moment. Since when did papparazi take such nice photos.

I hate how he's acting like he doesn't notice the cameras.
:clapping:100% agree.

I do not really understand the purpose of this visit. I think he might feel guilty? It could be that. I do not want to defend Dr Murray here but I believe that he is not a main figure in this murder. I hope he will open his mouth when LAPD will arrest him.
Please???!!!
That's VERY simple to understand. Guilty, sorry, I have to laugh, but it's a bitter laugh.

conrad_murray_michael_jackson_forest_lawn_01_0005_Layer_1_full.jpg

conrad_murray_michael_jackson_forest_lawn_01_0002_Layer_4_full.jpg
conrad_muray_forest_lawn_02_0009_Layer_1_full.jpg

conrad_murray_michael_jackson_forest_lawn_01_0000_Layer_6_full.jpg

This is ONLY cringe-making. Is someone there who believes there is quite accidentally a photographer on the spot? :doh::bugeyed

Please???!!!
That's VERY simple to understand. Guilty, sorry, I have to laugh, but it's a bitter laugh.

I agree. If he felt guilty so decided to visit FL he would have done it on his own, not with paps and a TV crew convinently there. It was a PR stunt, pure and simple, and it backfired.

:mellow:

It was photoshoot. What a moron, I know what I'll be doing on his grave when he's gone .. even if it's 30 years from now I will go and visit his grave side to pay my ''respect'' the special way.

This is all a bloody publicity stunt, so that everyone feels sorry for him and thinks that he has gone to beg forgiveness from Michael. I don't think there is an ounce of guilt in this murderers cold heart. I hope he gets what he truly deserves, although sadly i doubt that he will, and no amount of pictures of him sitting there looking sad is ever going to change what he did.

omfg !!!! are u serious? is this a joke ...
does he think hes a celebrity now?
f*** off murray u killed a human being!
ur a murderer!!!!!

I really don't know what to say. Because I am so upset again. But seeing those photos just really makes me sick to my stomach. He has no right of being there after what he has done. I just hope he forever rots in hell for all the pain and suffering he has cause to everyone.

what the..
he needs help.

...a heartfelt and spontaneous gesture indeed.

Back