Justin Bieber Channels Michael Jackson Onstage (VIDEO) - WBSS

Little performances like this only help to introduce Michael to the younger generation. When kid performers like Aaron Carter, nsync, Billy Gilman, etc sang on his anniversary show their younger fans might of not known much about MJ tuned in JUST to see their own teen idol. But I've heard many fans grow into Michael Fans because they had the opportunity to watch a program a program they probably wouldn't of watched or listened to if their teen idol wasn't a part of it.

Thanks for that, it was very refreshing. I totally agree :flowers:

Pull your pants up, kid! If you wore pants that were the appropriate size you wouldn't have to wear a belt or constantly tug at them. Kids. >_>

Pull your pants up, kid! If you wore pants that were the appropriate size you wouldn't have to wear a belt or constantly tug at them. Kids. >_>

That's where you're wrong!
He's doing the "pull up the pants grab", Biebers version of the crotch grab.;D

But it's just a kid that's doing a great job for somebody his age.
All the girls like him, and they are the ones who buy his cd's, posters and lunchboxes.

This kid really does suck.................

...........He dresses up like a guy from a boyband in the late 90's...........

...........There must of been only about 10 people at the front who cheered when he started dancing..........

...........And to make things worse.........his backup dancers are about 150 times better then he is............

...........If he is the future of the Music Industry...........then me we might as well just give up!!!!!!!!!!!

I really cannot stand this "Kid"
Hes about 15 and hangs out with USHER?
Bad Ass.

Clap for the MJ sprit but he killed the song with his fantastic voice.

Urgh the worm

Back