Justin Bieber.....next MJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am soooooo tired of these next MJ discussions or new King of Pop threads. Not flaming the OP just venting lol. Why do people feel the need to replace Michael. Michael replaced no one. He wasn't the new somebody. He was MJ. We don't need people replacing Michael. That would be dull really. We need people bringing something new to the table. That's why we loved Michael in the first place. He brought something new. All the ideas he brought. Sure he was inspired be those before him, but he didn't live in their shadows. Mimicking their every move. He did his thing. He created new trends. Oh my god, that's why we loved Michael Jackson. For all that he showed us. Imagine if every car company made basically the same car with a few slight differences. Would we be excited about their products? Would you go "Wow, check out the new BMW!" No, because you've seen it before. Let Usher be Usher, JT be JT, Bieber be Bieber and so on. That's how you become a great legend like Michael and other legends. I hope we rid our selves of this mentality and try to distinguish our selves. I don't wanna be the next someone. I wanna be something new and inspiring.

25tkxa9.jpg

laugh my arse off

Lol seriously though... to the thread starter... will this kid be able to sell out stadiums? like 100,000 people at a time? Will he innovate like Michael did throughout his career?

To summarise what Im getting at... nobody will ever get close!

God I wish mods this forum would have the magical function to automatically delete any thread that revolves around "... the new Michael Jackson?"

There will NEVER be another Michael Jackson. Painful as it may sound, it is the truth. Accept it!

Ha ha NO! Never will there be another Mj and never could anyone come close to him!

I didnt even know who this kid was till today. All i ever hear in school is his name, everyone seems to fancy this kid! :| I really dont see his charm myself! Or his talent! haha

Wasn't Aaron Carter the "next MJ?".....yeah, that didn't go over so well.

I just gotta ask why.. why all the NEXT MJ talk?
next michael.. there wont be another Michael! Michael was michael!
justin is justin.. he's just justin B. Not NEXT michael jackson.

I can't put much energy into this because I am tired of all artists out there being the "next Mj" ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back