Justin Bieber.....next MJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww man, why do it. hahahaha Im not even going to read any of the posts.
Why do you make these posts in all threads like this?

Everyone is right, you simply can not say that this kid (or anyone else for that matter) might be the "next MJ".

I'd say he'll be forgotten soon, but hardly anybody knows who he is in the first place with the exception of quite a few pre-teen girls that fawn over him for his looks.

x2tls7.jpg

seriously? :hysterical: don't do it, goldiewashington!!!!!

:mello: Ok in all seriousness......................................................................................................................................

Nope cant do it all i have to and will say is :hysterical::hysterical:

lol just reading the title made me laugh

Why do you make these posts in all threads like this?

Everyone is right, you simply can not say that this kid (or anyone else for that matter) might be the "next MJ".

I'd say he'll be forgotten soon, but hardly anybody knows who he is in the first place with the exception of quite a few pre-teen girls that fawn over him for his looks.

good..i was just checking. i thought i was crazy in thinking this, at first.

Justin Beiber omg where is Justin Beiber and where is Michael pleas this is just stuped :hysterical: you know what i mean right?...

Sort of wierd that the question comes up so frequently where Michael is concerned.

Michael wasn't even Michael (the king to be) at 15...and he was already vastly ahead of JB as a performer on a professional level with nearly a decade of stage experience, and over 6 years on a label (Motown was his second one).

I'm willing to bet a million cyber bucks that even with his success at 15, no one was even mentioning MJ's name in the same breath with Elvis at 15, despite all of MJ's charted successes by that time with J5. Michael was in the business nearly 20 years before the comparisons were made, but someone like JB gets a mention with Michael right out of the gate. That's just crazy!

^^ MJ at 15 or 1973 already had the fame that Justin is still trying to get.

Damn I wish I can delete posts. :(

Exactly! MJ had major fame at 15, and he wasn't being compared to Elvis as the next king at that time. JB's name shouldn't even be whispered in the same breath as MJ's.

in response to the title of the thread
NO FLAMING WAY.

This is doubtful......Justin is just the next thing right.....in a couple of months a new kid will come out and he will be a thing of the past...I know I have a 16 year old teenage daughter......the music changes like the wind..lol.....So my answer is no this boy will NEVER be the next MJ...

:hysterical:

LOLOLOLOL! I thought he was the next Jesse McCartney.

This thread is A JOKE.

* I was going to rant but then I decided it's not even worth my time. Whoever posted this is being an idiot. -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back