Justin Bieber.....next MJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone comparing Bieber to MJ has no idea what s/he is talking about (not referring to you)
Bieber might become the next Timberfake but certainly not MJ.
There are better 16 year olds out there.

Last edited:
When Michael was a kid, His vocals were outstanding. The notes he could reach were amazing, and I don't think any kid will ever have the talent Michael had EVER!

This kid isn't even a good singer, So I don't see how they could be compared. :mello:

My teenage daughters think he is wonderful though. :lol: :doh:

Last edited:
ohh c'mon! ofcourse not

the media will try and make him out to be, but it won't happen.

he's just the male version of miley cyrus

Hell to the double no (not directed at you OP :) ) ! He will never be the next MJ, because there is only one MJ. :yes: And he seems to be those little kid talents that you will forget in a year and they don't last too long.

Every time a new artist comes out and does well the exact same thing pops up; 'is so in so the next Michael Jackson?' It always happens and will continue to. We can't predict what can happen. What we do know is that Michael had more talent in his little finger from the day he was born than any artist out there. In the end of the day there's Michael Jackson. Then, there's everybody else.

When Michael was a kid, His vocals were outstanding.

That's just it. The kid who sang at the memorial "Who's loving you" had great vocals. And I really really like him, but it wasn't just MJ's talent that makes him an ultimate standout.

There were all these other factors including magnetism, charisma, and stuff I have yet to find words to accurately describe that makes him truly ONE of a kind. That's why singing ability and even dancing ability are not enough to put someone in the same category with the king.

Oh gosh I always thought this was a girl singing whenever I heard that one song (One Time) on the radio :giggle: oops! Goes to show how much I know the "teeny bopper" popular music.
Ahh well he's very young, decent voice, cute kid.
Definitely not the next Michael though. :no:

:scratch:hmm let me think about that a minute...:scratch:..............................ummmm
animation15t.gif
nomjno.gif

We have the internet where you can download sh*t tons of music and their videos for free illegally. There goes the idea of kickin' Thriller outta the way.
I don't know of anyone right now who can dance.
Sure, they get on stage shake their ass, do a dance routine. That ain't dancing. Anyone can learn a routine. A real dancer feels the beat and just answers with their body.
They can sing, but who can show true emotions they've never experienced? Who can make us cry with them and feel the pain of heart break? Who can make us feel that joy of a first love? What about getting us on the dance floor to shake our booty? Who can do all that without turning into a pervert? Who can keep their music clean enough for the whole family to enjoy?
What about the music videos? Do they tell a story along with the music? Or is it a bunch of skanky girls half naked shaken it?
Do they travel the world even when they are not on tour? Do they visit children in hospitals? Do they give millions away to charity? Do they open their home for children to visit who are sick and dying? Do they do all this with the cameras gone?
Do they make sure the fans outside their house are taken care of when their home? Do they send out for pizza or KFC with their own money? Do they send food to the fans outside their hotels while on tour too? Do the stand by the window and chat up the fans?
All of these things made Michael special. All of these things made us love him more than other singers and dancers. There will never be another Michael Joseph Jackson.
Just thrownin this out there.

This is the single greatest post in the history of the world. Incredible.

I really don't get this Justin Bieber hype - he can't even be compared to MJ wanabees!

Awww man, why do it. hahahaha Im not even going to read any of the posts.

:puke: I really dislike titles like this.

I saw him in concert he is no Michael!

To be like Michael he would've...oh gosh I don't even wanna start this right now! :D
He would have to do soooo much, nah man, this is quite impossible! :lol:

:O

Oh hell to the no......HHEEELLLLLLL NAW!!!

Sorry but Beiber can't sing for his life whereas lil 8 year old Michael was killin it.

There is no such thing as the next MJ.

hahah..Justin will be the next...Justin.

but MJ's gotta be hella proud that everybody in the industry is being propped in an attempt to announce the next Michael Jackson. but i can understand why.

I am just bored and looking to create some discussion.....u all know every young talent is compared to MJ anyway....how do you think this kid measures up....he seems to have the charisma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWTdh8eM_aY

any little boy who can sing is always compared to michael and this isn't even a little kid. he's almost 16 i think.every since michael got in the industry people always tried to dub a new MJ but 40 years later there is still only one. there will never be another michael jackson unless in the future they find a way to clone people and he's reincarnated. michael wanted to be cloned anyways i wonder if he...

what scares me, though, was i saw a picture of Justin Bieber in L.A. Weekly, with an ad promoting him. That was my first time seeing him. The pic made him look like he was at least 25 years old, and a rebel. the next time i saw him was on Dick Clark's new years rockin eve, this year. I wanted to ask..what the hell is that magazine trying to do??

what scares me, though, was i saw a picture of Justin Bieber in L.A. Weekly, with an ad promoting him. That was my first time seeing him. The pic made him look like he was at least 25 years old, and a rebel. the next time i saw him was on Dick Clark's new years rockin eve, this year. I wanted to ask..what the hell is that magazine trying to do??

Make him more mature than he already is. :unsure:

Mike was singing at 5 years old:yes:, while this Justin guy is 15/16 and still can't sing.:no:

he´s just some little guy
who got much luck to be new found by Usher.
but he´ll never last as long as O-Town or some other stupid
band.....and you never can match Michael Jackson with Justin Bieber
it´s like you match Ferarri with Toyota ......
MJ had so much unbroken records that Justin Bieber will never reach!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back