Karom Is In The HOT SEAT

What annoys you the most in life?

Stupidity.

What is the best compliment you have received?
Hmm, that is such a good question. I have no idea. I suppose no one has complimented me in such a way that I would remember. Not a lot of people think highly of me, I guess. :lol: Or if they do, they keep it to themselves. I really don't know what to say.

What is your perfect pizza?

As long as it's cheesy and has a thin crust and it's not spicy, I don't care. :lol:

Last edited:
Hi karom!

It seems you've gotten quite a few questions over the years! I hope don't repeat anything!

What was the last song you listened to that made you cry? Why did it make you cry (if you feel comfortable talking about it)?

Hey Invincible! Thank you for the questions. :)

What was the last song you listened to that made you cry?

I don't really know. I don't cry that easily. Perhaps Childhood.

Why did it make you cry?

Because I felt I had not given MJ the chance he deserved before he passed away. I felt like I had judged him without even taking a minute to try and love him. So it was a long time until I could listen to Childhood without crying.

Thank you karom! :) My favorite book has to be A Lesson Before Dying by Ernest Gaines. It's very great and essential piece of literature (I believe). What about you?

I am bringing this here to answer. :p

My favorite book is probably The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien

Hey Invincible! Thank you for the questions. :)

What was the last song you listened to that made you cry?

I don't really know. I don't cry that easily. Perhaps Childhood.

Why did it make you cry?

Because I felt I had not given MJ the chance he deserved before he passed away. I felt like I had judged him without even taking a minute to try and love him. So it was a long time until I could listen to Childhood without crying.

I am bringing this here to answer. :p

My favorite book is probably The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien

No problem!

Childhood is a definite tear-jerker for me too. Be Not Always also! It's one of those songs that can put life into perspective. I've never read The Lord of the Rings. I've thoroughly enjoyed some of the movies (as I haven't seen them all). I'm sure the books are way better though! :)

Is there an album by Michael that you listen to the least?

What's your favorite tv show?

What do you dislike the most? Why?

Last edited:

Is there an album by Michael that you listen to the least?

Not particularly. I suppose his earlier albums with The Jacksons and J5.

What's your favorite tv show?

That is a tremendously difficult question to answer. :lol: I can't pick a favorite. :lol: My top 5 are: Doctor Who, Sherlock, Game of Thrones, Once Upon a Time and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Not necessarily in that order. :lol: And there are many others I watch and love. Also, there is this show coming up next year called Shadowhunters based on a book series I really like. So I'm excited about that.

What do you dislike the most? Why?

Just in general? Stupidity. Because I have low tolerance for it. Stupid, ignorant people just get on my nerves.

Found some other COOL questions ;)

What would you be doing if you weren't doing this?

What is the hardest choice you ever had to make?

The toy you most treasure?

Something else, presumably. :lol: This is a very vague question. :p What exactly do you mean by 'this'? Posting on MJJC? In that case, the answer is reading probably. :lol:

What is the hardest choice you ever had to make?

I don't know that I've ever had to make any difficult decisions. Probably deciding what and where to study at university

The toy you most treasure?

I have a stuffed horse and a stuffed puppy that I have had for almost as long as I can remember. So those.

Something else, presumably. :lol: This is a very vague question. :p What exactly do you mean by 'this'? Posting on MJJC? In that case, the answer is reading probably. :lol:

Yeash, THIS is what I meant :lol:

Current book in reading?

Any exciting plans for this Summer?

Current book in reading?

The Rosary by Florence Barclay

Any exciting plans for this Summer?

Passing my exams. :lol:

I posted like a crazy person. :lmao: Back when I joined, there was a group of mentally unsound people posting in Random Thoughts and I adhered to it. We spent hours posting in there and being crazy. :D If you go to any of the threads that existed in 2010 and you click a random page in the middle, chances are you will stumble over our posts. :lol: It was a fun summer. :p

More questions?

If you wish, please describe a scene that is 'embedded' in your brain in detail and why it remains there?

You are a superhero. What powers do you have and how do you use them?

If you would write a message in a bottle, what would it say?

If you wish, please describe a scene that is 'embedded' in your brain in detail and why it remains there?

Hmm, I can't think of anything in particular. I mean, there are many scenes I will remember for a long time, but none stand out or are particularly... significant. For example, I will never forget the first time I dissected a kidney. Why? Because that was the most god awful urine smell I have ever had the misfortune of smelling, ever. :lmao: I will also always remember the little plastic tank with a red lid that a friend and I used to collect little grasshoppers in an attempt to make a grasshopper farm. All these things are etched into my brain because I have a good memory and I remember stuff. :lol:

You are a superhero. What powers do you have and how do you use them?

Invisibility, teleportation and super-stamina. As for how I would use them... that really depends on my mood. I would probably be a pretty lousy superhero. Kinda like Tony Stark. :lmao:

If you would write a message in a bottle, what would it say?

It would be a murder confession like in And Then There Were None and it would hopefully really freak someone out. :rofl:

?Thanks for the questions, Daz. :)

NEW questions :D

Who's Tony Stark? :blush:

I agree being 'invisible' would be great for a day or so...

However, do you think it would raise the 'problem' of being 'isolated' and 'disconnected' from the people you love?

How was your day today?

What is the BIGGEST lie someone ever told you?

TIME magazine has just named you "Person of the year" WHY?

Who's Tony Stark? :blush:

:shock: Really?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMr47dVbP_0

I agree being 'invisible' would be great for a day or so...
However, do you think it would raise the 'problem' of being 'isolated' and 'disconnected' from the people you love?

Nope. I would obviously be able to control when I'm invisible.

How was your day today?

A strange mix of boring and stressful.

What is the BIGGEST lie someone ever told you?

Umm... I have no idea. Lies tend not to seem all that big if you don't really care that you're being lied to.

TIME magazine has just named you "Person of the year" WHY?

Most likely because everyone else on the planet is dead and therefore, I control Time Magazine. :lmao:

Hi Karom :)

So if you were in charge of Time, how would you change it? What would be the focus?

So if you were in charge of Time, how would you change it? What would be the focus?

Uh, I literally have no idea. I spend exactly 0% of my time thinking about Time. :rofl: And if I were in charge of Time, I would probably do my best to delegate responsibility because I neither care about nor want to have anything to do with journalism. :scratch:

More questions? :D

What are you MOST proud of in your life?

What do you HOPE to be doing 5 years from NOW?

LOVE or MONEY?

:blush:

More questions? :D

Always

What are you MOST proud of in your life?

I don't really know what to say. :unsure: Myself? :lol:

What do you HOPE to be doing 5 years from NOW?

Studying.

LOVE or MONEY?

?Love. :yes:

Here is the 'burning' question :D

What do you find is the most challenging thing about writing?

What do you find is the most challenging thing about writing?

The part where you find the time and energy to transfer what's in your brain into writing. :lol:

More... :D

What are the 5 Important things you would include in your 'daily' TO DO list?

What would you choose, being single and FREE or start a family( husband and kiddies) :blush: ?

What makes you smile?

That was a rap :D

What are the 5 Important things you would include in your 'daily' TO DO list?

Eat, drink, feed my dog, read something and sleep.

What would you choose, being single and FREE or start a family( husband and kiddies) :blush: ?

I choose being single and free all day every day. And if somehow, by some cruel mistake I ever, EVER end up married, I cannot emphasize enough how much I do NOT want kids. Ever.

What makes you smile?

There are many things that make me smile. One of them is my dog.

?Thanks for the questions. :D

How is Uni going?

Do you live in a 'dorm' :unsure: now?

Had any 'memorable' moments in this NEW adventure yet?

Yeash, I'm curious :D

How is Uni going?

It's going great! I'm having a very good time.

Do you live in a 'dorm' :unsure: now?

Yeah. :D

Had any 'memorable' moments in this NEW adventure yet?

Yes, I have made friends, surprisingly and I really like them and (hopefully) they like me. And then there's also the academic part which is (mostly) so cool. :D It's great. :yes:

?Thank you for asking. :)

Apart from MJ, what other music you into?

What do you think of Bon Jovi?

Billie Jean or Who Is It?

Last edited:
Apart from MJ, what other music you into?

I love classic rock, among others.

What do you think of Bon Jovi?

I like Bon Jovi.

Billie Jean or Who Is It?

?:thinking: Who is it.

Hey Karom :ciao:

I want to ask you too "How are you? "

"How is UNI life treating you?"

Thanks for the 'tip' on "The Mortal Instruments" (y) I already finished the first book! :blush:

Who is your fave character?

Take care!

I'm okay, thanks. :) Uni life is great. I've made great friends and I love what I'm studying. The past year has probably been one of the best in my life. :D

Ah, I'm glad you liked it. The other books are even better than the first one. This is one of those series where I love most of the characters, but my absolute favourite are Jace and Magnus. There's another character that I love that only comes along in book 3, so I won't talk about it. :D

Hey there! :hellooo: I think it's time to ask some more questions. :D

How are you doing?

How is uni going?

And have you also read the Magnus Bane chronicles, as he's one of your favorite characters? :D

Back