L.A. or WEMBLEY? Let the MJ Estate know which BAD tour you want them to release!!!

DVD/Blu-ray release of Wembley or L.A.?

• Total voters
Wembley!!! I love the shows that are placed in there, they're often bigger than the others and well produced!

I'm gonna go with Wembley! From the clips of the concert i've on youtube, it looked like a great show.

Man Los Angeles deserves a release as well way more footage and plus they have so much footgae mixed together on the video(s) I think they should release a box set with BOTH.

674dog-i-dunno-lol.jpg

co-signed!!!

:toofunny:

I really want them to release both haha.
If I really need to pick on. I'll go for Wembley.

Both in one box set and l am going to let burn at home
It's going to be bad tour at home
Goddamn it l love Michael Jackson

I want them to release as many BAD concerts as possible!!

Make a fan box edition with 6 different concerts - released both as DVD and Blu-Ray.

I'm dreaming. :)

Haha at this point, any Bad Tour performance (besides Yokohama which I've seen a million times) would make me happy :happy_dance:

Haha at this point, any Bad Tour performance (besides Yokohama which I've seen a million times) would make me happy :happy_dance:

Word.

Lol... I also have seen the Yokohama one a gazillion times. I can watch his Human Nature performance forever.

But still, please please release in Blu-ray. I didn't notice the difference in video and audio quality between DVD and Blu-ray until I got a new TV and speaker set. I want to watch all his concerts in better quality.

Whatever they release I'll be happy, very happy. I went to see him In Oct 1988 in D.C. and it was a fabulous experience. I want to forever have his BAD self in my hands!! :clapping:

Dear Michael Jackson Estate:

Please...Please put Both Los Angeles & Wembley out on DVD.

Wembley is great but so is Los Angeles. They both are Wonderous Shows with a Great Vibe & Swagger in different ways,yet the same. Please put both out.

release them both! :)

why not people will buy them all, do some work and it will pay off! big time with fans and casual ones. They releases will sell because its Michael in his prime when people have memories of him being around most, dominating the music and entertainment industry.

yeah, release em both, but i prefer the l.a tour if they are just going to put one of em

Back