L.A. or WEMBLEY? Let the MJ Estate know which BAD tour you want them to release!!!

DVD/Blu-ray release of Wembley or L.A.?

• Total voters
It doesn't matter to me since I have never seen a Bad concert. I have seen Bucharest dvd I have and clips of the history tour. I will love whatever is chosen if this happens.

the way to do it is how he made the video for another part of me. splice together footage and audio from his best moments from his best performances to create a high energy awesome show!

example, with billie jean you could give us the best robot part, with the best ad lybs, with the best overall dancing.

Last edited:
^
Oh, please no :no: Music videos are something different :)

There used to be a different kind of poll about the Bad Tour with one option being "I'd like to experience the magic the way it happened", and that is exactly what I'd love to see - nothing more, nothing less :punk:

One concert, from the very beginning to the end :yes: And no doubt it will still be a high energy awesome show :D

If they make a nice boxset, they can release all the "greatest moments from around the globe" they want, and I'll be happy to have them as well :wild:

I think I voted for Wembley quite a while ago, but paying full price for both Wembley and L.A. wouldn't be a problem either.. :cheeky:

I just hope that the camera work will be better than the one of the Bucharest DVD. Every ten seconds, crying or screaming fans were cut in while Michael performs. That was silly and annyoing!

I just hope that the camera work will be better than the one of the Bucharest DVD. Every ten seconds, crying or screaming fans were cut in while Michael performs. That was silly and annyoing!

I agree - we want Michaeeeeel to see perform:wild:.

MSG! MSG MSG!!!
Live Vocals on Smooth Criminal and The Way You Make Me Feel!

Last edited:

Actually I enjoy watching the crowds' reaction to Michael. If I don't see the crowds' reaction, I feel like they are not appreciating him. History Tour DVD was so quiet, it kind of made me feel uncomfortable. I felt like the crowd was not excited.

I can't pick because I haven't seem them both. I just want the BAD tour on DVD. Not fussed which one :)

Actually I enjoy watching the crowds' reaction to Michael. If I don't see the crowds' reaction, I feel like they are not appreciating him. History Tour DVD was so quiet, it kind of made me feel uncomfortable. I felt like the crowd was not excited.

ME TOO. i love the crowd reaction. watching the bucharest crowd or the 30th anniversary crowd always makes me so excited. When i see HIStory i spend my time getting angry at the crowd for not yelling enough. I would giv my left arm to see HIStory and yet they dont seem to care. MEGA JEALOUSNESS
and i think mj chose to put in the crowd to add to the energy. Remember how he chose the shots to put in on the 30th anniv concert tv airing and there s a lot of crowd in that.

i've read of a lot of comments saying 'as long as its not YOKOHAMA'
i have an unofficial yokohama bad dvd and i haven't seen LA or wembley
Can anyone tell me whats better about LA and Wembley or worse about yokohama?
thanks in advance

^
The set list is quite different :)
On the first leg (Yokohama) there were lots of old songs, the only songs from the Bad album were Bad and I Just Can't Stop Loving You. For the second leg there was a new stage, newer songs added (Another Part Of Me, Smooth Criminal, Man In The Mirror) and in general they created a more exciting show, I think.. :)

But basically you are mentioning the reason for not wanting Yokohama released yourself...people have seen one of the Yokohama concerts in fairly good quality. You haven't seen LA or Wembley full, like most of us, because those concerts - or any 2nd leg concerts - are not available..yet :timer:

Well, everyone has different opinions and I have nothing against it, but I always get annoyed when I watch the Bucharest DVD. Of course, I too find it interesting to see the crowds' reaction, but they can show it when one song is over and the next didn't start yet. But during a song, I wanna see Michael.

i've read of a lot of comments saying 'as long as its not YOKOHAMA'
i have an unofficial yokohama bad dvd and i haven't seen LA or wembley
Can anyone tell me whats better about LA and Wembley or worse about yokohama?
thanks in advance

^
The set list is quite different :)
On the first leg (Yokohama) there were lots of old songs, the only songs from the Bad album were Bad and I Just Can't Stop Loving You. For the second leg there was a new stage, newer songs added (Another Part Of Me, Smooth Criminal, Man In The Mirror) and in general they created a more exciting show, I think.. :)

But basically you are mentioning the reason for not wanting Yokohama released yourself...people have seen one of the Yokohama concerts in fairly good quality. You haven't seen LA or Wembley full, like most of us, because those concerts - or any 2nd leg concerts - are not available..yet :timer:

and "dirty diana"! :p from 5:03 onwards, how was this NOT exciting! the people are screaming their heads off! thousands of people probably would have fainted long before this song came on!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzFnc96KkNQ

"thriller" in 1988 had better choreography than 1987- mj swinging on a trapeze- hilarious but amazing. beats all versions on later tours (except "this is it" maybe). NO ONE KNOWS THIS UNTIL WE GET A 1988 DVD!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB2bTagedXM

"the way you make me feel" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvPuCxdLsqE

better outfits on the 2nd leg too!

we can watch yokohama in hq on youtube anyway so why bother releasing this on dvd? 2nd leg bad tour all the way!!!

note that on most history tour broadcasts, the audience noises were turned WAY down, so that only the music could be heard. i'm sure the crowds were screaming their heads off too!

Well, everyone has different opinions and I have nothing against it, but I always get annoyed when I watch the Bucharest DVD. Of course, I too find it interesting to see the crowds' reaction, but they can show it when one song is over and the next didn't start yet. But during a song, I wanna see Michael.

i agree, i just want a balance on crowds screaming and mj. bucharest dvd was so over the top with screaming that it detracted from mj and the music (esp on jam and wbss)

I have never seen that MJ Thriller entrance, that is sick!! Haha!! Not just saying though but This Is It was the best Thriller EVER, mind you it was the best everything lol

hard to choose....
if they release anything from the bad tour, it would make me happy!

Back