L.A. or WEMBLEY? Let the MJ Estate know which BAD tour you want them to release!!!

DVD/Blu-ray release of Wembley or L.A.?

• Total voters
Both, but since we need to chose I go for LA. ~I love 2 to see Dirty Diana performance~

^^ You are so lucky!!!!! I remember being 6 years old when my mum and my brother and aunt and cousins all went to Wembley to see Michael and I was left crying being told I was too young :(

Madison Square Garden, March 5th 1988!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or at least release as a DVD extra two songs from that concert:
-Smooth Criminal
-The way you make me feel

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, MSG would be also great, because he sang EVERYTHING live, even Smooth Criminal.
But relating to the poll I would like to have the Wembley concert. But maybe they will add, as a extra, performances from other concerts, so a whole concert and than some performances from MSG or another show.

But...actually...I don't care which concert from the Bad Tour they will release. The whole tour was so magnificent and beyond wonderfulness, so JUST RELEASE IT!

Both, but i already hear that they plan on releasing the LA concert. Wembley, the crowd was wild and MJ made records there. LA, he thanked Berry one night and performed more Bad songs, Hmm

Both, but i already hear that they plan on releasing the LA concert. Wembley, the crowd was wild and MJ made records there. LA, he thanked Berry one night and performed more Bad songs, Hmm

He performed more songs? Which did he perform?

can I say BOTH?
I mean? each of those will be ok, just release one asap
cannot wait to watch it !

So is the estate actually talking about putting one of these concerts on DVD or is this poll just for fun?

AS of today, we now know they ARE working on this with Sony, for there are HQ masters of this show. Check the thread on this matter ;)

I think MSG should be added to the poll.

Gaz, can you confirm that the DVD will be a concert of the second leg?

They'll probably just release Yokohama....But I would LOVE to see LA or Wembley!!!!

Madison Square Garden, March 5th 1988!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or at least release as a DVD extra two songs from that concert:
-Smooth Criminal
-The way you make me feel

Is this the same concert where Michael was "working" that microphone stand during "Dirty Diana"? If so, I vote for the Madison Square Garden, March 5th, 1988 show. That performance was HOT!!! I remember Mark Goodman, MTV VJ say that the performance was "sizzling" and it was.

Is this the same concert where Michael was "working" that microphone stand during "Dirty Diana"? If so, I vote for the Madison Square Garden, March 5th, 1988 show. That performance was HOT!!! I remember Mark Goodman, MTV VJ say that the performance was "sizzling" and it was.

There are many other highlights too! Tatiana kissed Michael and he sang Smooth Criminal live!
If they won't release the MSG show, I hope they'll put SC and TWYMMF from the MSG show as an extra on the DVD!

Chose Wembley, only because that's where I first saw Michael perform, plus if they chose or if it was recorded the July 14th concert was the only time he performed Leave Alone, ABC & IJCSLY with backing vocals from Sheryl Crow (but omitted HH) but honestly any thing from 1988 tour would be incredible.

Last edited:
Chose Wembley, only because that's where I first saw Michael perform, plus if they chose or if it was recorded the July 14th concert was the only time he performed Leave Alone, ABC & IJCSLY with backing vocals from Sheryl Crow (but omitted HH) but honestly any thing from 1988 tour would be incredible.

OMG he performed Leave me Alone?? Ahhhh I'm excited And what is HH

He performed Leave Me Alone? Never heard about that performance. Are you sure?

Wembley 1988

They should put both on a double disc & have a third for behind the scenes rehersals tho. :)

mj never changed the setlist during the 1988 leg, apart from dirty diana and the way you make me feel not being performed on some nights.

we even have the july 14th audio bootleg and mj did NOT sing leave me alone.

birchey and go flying- back me up!

mj never changed the setlist during the 1988 leg, apart from dirty diana and the way you make me feel not being performed on some nights.

we even have the july 14th audio bootleg and mj did NOT sing leave me alone.

birchey and go flying- back me up!

Hi, I was there on 14th July and I can tell you he sung Leave Me Alone and also ABC, your bootleg does it have Sheryl Crow singing IJCSLY? Plus does it have Workin Day & Night and Heartbreak Hotel if it does then it's not the 14th July. Let us know, thanks.

^^ Well yeah. he performed heartbreak hotel, working day and night and ijcsly with sheryl crow on every bad tour concert from from 1987 to 1989!
But michael never performed ABC or leave me alone during the bad tour.
Maybe you are mixing it up with the J5 Medley (Want you back, The Love you save and ill be there)

i want the MSG 1988 show as well, that performance of Another Part Of Me on youtube is electrifying!

Hi, I was there on 14th July and I can tell you he sung Leave Me Alone and also ABC, your bootleg does it have Sheryl Crow singing IJCSLY? Plus does it have Workin Day & Night and Heartbreak Hotel if it does then it's not the 14th July. Let us know, thanks.
I have three Bad Tour Wembley 14th July 1988 recordings, Leave Me Alone and ABC weren't performed.

Pulling our leg, are we?

Back