L.A. Police Chief: Homicide or Accidental Overdose

The bottom line is this...

There was gross negligence on the part of the physician who (allegedly) provided Diprivan to Michael. The negligence is so out of line that it could be deemed as a homicide. Why? Because that drug is an anesthetic to be used for surgery. It is not for home use.

You have to be hospitalized and have an anesthesiologist, a physician, a nurse, oxygen machine, blood pressure/heart monitor and defibrillator present to be placed on Diprivan and again, it used for surgery. Even if Michael used it on his own, the doctor(s) who gave it to him (because it can't be prescribed, it can only be stolen from a HOSPITAL or doctor's office) can be charged with negligent homicide/manslaughter.

I hope the police, D.A. and everyone investigating are diligent in finding out what happened to Michael.

Exactly, the bottom line is that if Michael had an "over dose" then it isn't JUST his fault. Someone, or probably many people are to blame.

And something else, who was this doctor Michael went and visited on the weekly?
The one we have seen Michael come out from with a "skin cancer" bag? (absolutely not saying Michael had cancer, just said this to pin point which doctor I'm talking about)

and the saga continues ... your welcome media whores, dude is still filling your pockets ... even after his death. :ranting:

Those bastards killed him. whatever way you spin it, flip it, turn it around and twist it ... the mutha fuckaz enabled and killed him

Get it RIGHT LAPD :zformation:

Just to clarify, if your actions lead to the death of another while you are in the course of committing a felony then there is something called "felony murder" that allows for a DA to press murder charges, despite having the requisite intent to kill.

If this doctor was indeed giving MJ diprivin, I'm sure he was committing a number of felonies.

30-40 pills a day? In a guy who, some say, weighed less than 130 pounds? Nah. I ain't buying that. If he were as heavy as rush limbaugh, maybe (or maybe not).

He would have died a long time ago if that was the case.

Not true, since you build a "resistance" to this drug.
In rare occasions, some people "can take" 80 pills a day - at least if you're gonna believe the doctor or whoever said this on CNN just little while ago.

The thing with Xanax is that you feel really ill when you stop using it, also.

MJ's former security guard is saying Michael took 30-40 Xanex a day, then moved down to 10 xanex a day.

I honestly don't know what to make of this though, people talk a whole lot.

I'm not even going to try to make sense of the bodyguard's allegations right now. 30 pills a night sounds like something that would send a person to the emergency room every time that happened. And that's not something you can sweep under the rug with leaks and papz leeching about.

MJ's former security guard is saying Michael took 30-40 Xanex a day, then moved down to 10 xanex a day.

FORMER...$$$

pff need not say more,

F**king fake ass people...who the hell has time to take 30-40 pills a day when rehearsing for a damn tour??...oh well let me make it more plausable..take it down to 10 a day...sell outs, i know the economy is bad but damn...at the cost of your own dignity??

f**k that bitch..

I am so angry...(i'm probably in that stage of grief)

somebody p$id him to bring his ass on TV and talk stupidness..former bodyguard,

I swear, let me stop...

What I'm trying to figure out is why the LAPD is even talking about this if the autopsy isn't done?

I mean it ain't like they are guilty to talk to the media about this shit?!

They're just rehashing the prosecution-based motions from the trial by former employee(s), most of whom were disgruntled and changed their stories repeatedly whilst defrauding Michael on many occasions during their time at Neverland. The story about the 40 Xanax a day made its rounds in the tabloids in 2005 at the same time they reported Michael was in critical condition after a drug overdose (just a day or so before he made a public appearance at the Bahrain/Dubai races looking fine, when he spent time with DJ Whoo Kid).

and the saga continues ... your welcome media whores, dude is still filling your pockets ... even after his death. :ranting:

Those bastards killed him. whatever way you spin it, flip it, turn it around and twist it ... the mutha fuckaz enabled and killed him

Get it RIGHT LAPD :zformation:

I agree with this, if in fact he was being prescribed and administered drugs that he had no business taking.

BUT, if Jackson was addicted, when does personal liability kick in? Like I said, the man was only human after all, and this could have been a way for him to cope.

In addition, the last part of his story makes no sense. If he were "down to 10 a day", then why is he dead now? According to the unsubstantiated claims of the bodyguard, he was taking LESS than he was before, so why is he dead? Nah. Come on now. He's gonna have to do better than that.

All i can say there is no way michael was on 30 pills aday i am on alot of medications for health problems and i know abit about meds and wat u can take and there is no way,i take morphine and other meds to,i just think now michael isnt here seems like everyone is getting on the band wagon,if this was the case why didnt the person try and stop him or do something more then other say anything,cause if someone i knew was doing that i would indeed tell someone as soon as possible but no point saying that as 30 pills that is way over medicating and ur organs would fail :-( x

When they said "Former security guard" I immediately knew to dismiss whatever followed next.

When the talk first started about Diprivan, I thought that I heard some medical experts say that the time that it could be in his system would be very limited and that there is a chance that it wouldn't be found by the time tests were done. Did anyone else here this or any thing opposite?

Yes, I also heard a bit when I recorded a bit of LKL on July 3 with the one nurse and Sanja Gupta on CNN

You can watch a 14 minute bit of it HERE
(you might have to hit pause for a bit so it can load, then hit play)

I've heard that Michael may have had drug problems in EARLY 2007 Apparently Janet and possibly Randy tried to get him help but shut them out. But later, I believe he got better and was so much into doing the London concert - very ambitious and upbeat to do this. The world has even seen that proof in that small bit of rehearsal, and pics.

I really think Michael died at the hands of Dr. Murray but I am NOT not sure if it was intentional or by accident. Either way, my bet is on Murray.. he had something to do with this. And hopefully he will pay for his wrong doing.

BTW, after watching Klein on LKL last night and re-watching the above small clip with the nurse and Gupta, I swear, Larry King just wants dirt on Michael all for the sake of his show and ratings. Chaps my hide..the ol' coot is not the sincere, honest Larry King I used to watch over 10 years ago.

Not true, since you build a "resistance" to this drug.
In rare occasions, some people "can take" 80 pills a day - at least if you're gonna believe the doctor or whoever said this on CNN just little while ago.

The thing with Xanax is that you feel really ill when you stop using it, also.

Ah, well I take it back then. I'm not an expert by any means, it just seemed high to me.

Homicide or Accidental Overdose........Jesus!

At the end of the day, hopefully I'll see Homicide listed as cause of death.......

But then a whole new circus gets started. Media overdrive again........and unfortunately everything MJ held privately about his medical issues will be opened to public scrutiny in a court of law!

BTW.....how is it MJ could've been abusing drugs as has been alleged by others and passed his insurance physical for the TII Shows, plus remember he was to have another insurance physical shortly for the remaining shows?.......this does'nt make no sense!

Last edited:
I have a feeling that if Diprivan is found in Michael's system, then the LAPD and the District Attorney will proceed with a murder/homicide investigation. If it's prescription drugs then it will be deemed an overdose.

Isn't Diprivan a prescription drug?

they said they treat it like a homicide by default and then use the info if they need it, theres no way this is an *intentional* homicide. also popping 30 xanax a day isnt impossible if youve been building up a tolerance for years and years, but that's not what killed him.

Murdering someone to get the Sony/ATV back is another bitch.

Agree. We need to see how this turns out, and if it turns out to be ugly.
I dont know what to believe.. I dont wanna trash Branca and McClain but that Michael actually signed a contract for these two to be in charge over his buisness just a week before his passing is just.. well strange. Or it's just simply a coincidence.

I just can't get a thing out of my head. People that were close to him and saw him days before he passed away have all said MJ was not frail or weak. He was strong, focused, danced and determined to do this. Most important of all, he passed the physical test. He had another medical test in early june and everything was fine according to Robin Leach.

In addition, the last part of his story makes no sense. If he were "down to 10 a day", then why is he dead now? According to the unsubstantiated claims of the bodyguard, he was taking LESS than he was before, so why is he dead? Nah. Come on now. He's gonna have to do better than that.

No they were not claiming that Xanax was the reason of his death - but the bodyguard felt it was comfortable to talk about this right now to shine a light on a heavy drug addiction.

In the end of the day I've always been skeptic to what any "former employee" is saying since they have a reason, "vengeance".
It's just like that the fat former staff member of Michael that was talking shit about Michael in some documentary, don't remember his name... was a middle age, chubby, black dude that was just sitting smiling like Bobba Fett claiming suspicious activity Michael had with kids on hotel rooms.

I'm pretty sure no one here believes for a second that Xanex was the reason of Michael's death... it was something much more heavy. - If it wasn't in fact a regular cardiac arrest.

Okay, for the sake of objectivity, IF the guard is to be believed and Michael was somehow able to digest that many Xanax a night BUT had worked his way down to 10, it would show a man who was trying to limit or cut down the amount of prescription drugs he was ingesting...which would be a good thing. And IF that was his frame of mind before his death, then the idea that he would accidentally overdose on prescription pills seem less likely if he's taking LESS medication than he had been before. If MORE drugs didn't kill him, how could LESS drugs do him in...UNLESS something "new" was given to him and he had a bad reaction, OR he was given something extra (like, say diprivan) that took things over the edge and put him in extra danger.

Inside Edition is now reporting talking about Klein and Debbie and more.. but nothing so far about the homicide or overdose

Back