La Toya Jackson on celebrity big brother (UK) 2009

on the digital spy forum theres a thread caled " The Jacksons are surprsingly all right aren't they?" and someone posted " They seem like good gentle people. And the way they support their brother makes me think that perhaps he has been hugely misjudged."

YAY! people are waking up!!!

dam was the a pig just flying past my window. amazing how ppl get so brain washed by the media and appear all shocked when they actually realise the truth. welcome to my world lol

I am loveing Toya even more just been watching BB live and she is just the sweetest adorable person.

She should have been a mother she would of been amazing, she is so loveable.

And i loved it when she said Jan would be watching on the internet.

And i loved it when she spoke about her marriage, he was a complete arsehole and now maybe fans will understand her abit more.

I have never doubted her because it is easy to be influenced by a bully, and thats what he was.

He made her do playboy, mind you if you got the figure why not

I love Latoya...she's sooo lovely!

I know big brother is too small a show for Michael to go on and that he has much better things to do with his life than get stuck in a house full of strangers for four weeks.... but it will REALLY help his image. People will see how sweet, gentle, kind, intelligent and simple he is.

From the Digital Spy Forum "Who is Your Favorite Housemate" thread:

name "number of votes" percent
Lucy Pinder 56 6.76%
Tommy Sherridan 53 6.40%
Coolio 134 16.18%
Tina Malone 67 8.09%
Ulrika Johnson 67 8.09%
Terry Christian 139 16.79%
Ben Adams 40 4.83%
Mutya Buena 24 2.90%
Michelle Heaton 48 5.80%
La-Toya Jackson 130 15.70%
Verne Troyer 70 8.45%

i think latoya is really sweet,i am really warming to her,so far she has done the family proud,
latoya you go girl.

Im not a fan of the big brother shows and rarely watched Jermaine but Im drawn to it this year cause of La Toya. Its nice that she is getting so much support..there was a thing this morning on BBLB where she described a phone prank she did on Michael...she got all caught up in her own storytelling, it was cute.

Its still early days, and once people have settled down and the friction begins, I do wonder how she will get on and really hope that no one upsets her...I feel all protective over her for some reason.

Am really noticing how some of her expressions are sooooo much like Michael, I always considered Janet and Michael to share the same mannerisms and expressions more than the others but La Toya may be more like Michael than I had thought before. Good luck to her.

On the forum front page it says Ulrika had a go at her earlier today when La Toya had stored the rice in a kitchen drawer, she must have thought it was the freezer drawer, but Ulrika said she must be made and swore at her.

Ulrika doesn't know she is up for eviction this week and as La Toya is so popular she might just have got herself evicted.

Ulrika isnt my favourite person, Im sure she's badmouthed Michael before and it kinda worried me a bit when I heard La Toya would be in the same house as her as Im sure if anyone wanted to push unreasonable questions then it would be Ulrika. But it sounds as though she might be rubbing people up the wrong way so she may well go first.

Anyway, whats wrong with rice in a kitchen drawer, mines aint in the freezer either!

Ulrika isnt my favourite person, Im sure she's badmouthed Michael before and it kinda worried me a bit when I heard La Toya would be in the same house as her as Im sure if anyone wanted to push unreasonable questions then it would be Ulrika. But it sounds as though she might be rubbing people up the wrong way so she may well go first.

Anyway, whats wrong with rice in a kitchen drawer, mines aint in the freezer either!

Maybe it was cooked? I wondered myself.

If Brits store uncooked rice in the fridge I think THAT is odd. Certainly not the norm in the US I would say. The other thing that struck me was someone in a thread on DS having to describe what peas were for the other posters. They said they were beans like lima beans. I had to look that one up. I didn't realize peas is an American food. (pea plants as as we have and use in the US btw have those little tenticles for climbing and the other plants in the 'bean' family don't). Just in case you are wondering. We would never call a pea a bean here and I never even realized they were in the same family.

Oh, and I thought the same thing about Ulrika increasing her possibility of eviction. Many many of the posters seem to be very protective of LaToya.

Last edited:
If Brits store uncooked rice in the fridge I think THAT is odd.
i dont think anyone does. maybe cooked obviously but certainly not uncooked. u just keep it in the cupboard. i think ulrika seems pretty bored by it all. she doesnt talk that much and tbh shes never had that much of a good repuation in the uk shes seen as abit stuck up and self centered and from what ive seen of her in here with some of her comments she seems to be supporting that theory

Hmmm, La Toya performing WBSS, lets see what happens, lol.

Wow! If Michael sees that I'm sure he'll be pissing himself laughing!

She did get the others going though.

Terry made the right decision though...Lucy has zero talent...it doesnt take a lot of brains to get your boobs out.

Last edited:
As much as I like LaToya that performance was pretty bad. To be fair though didn't she say she hadn't performed in 13 years. So i guess a little rust is forgiveable.

Tis true. Besides, Michael forgets words all the time and he performs the songs for days on end, lol.

i thought her performance was fun, she was clearly just having a laugh with it and copying MJ moves, not taking it too seriously

YYeh i was laughin cuz she didnt know the words lol. But it was just for a laugh and she did get everyone up dancing. What made me laugh my SOCKS OFFFFF was coolio doin all the michael moves wiv his shoulders and grabbin his crotch haha lol :D:D it looked like he was tryin to it really well and takin his dancin seriously lmao!!! he makes me laugh!

Aww I thought she made the best out of a bad situation. She did say she hasn't sung for so much years and there was a reason for that! She even asked BB if she could change the song. So I say good on her for trying as much as she did. I enjoyed it. :)

Aww I thought she made the best out of a bad situation. She did say she hasn't sung for so much years and there was a reason for that! She even asked BB if she could change the song. So I say good on her for trying as much as she did. I enjoyed it. :)

It was her song (that they gave her) she hadn't sung for 20 years that she didn't know so apparently they gave her one of Michael's instead. Hope someone puts it up on youtube.

An interesting turn of events that LaToya's presence in CBB has had however. Now you have people thinking the Jacksons are all probably very nice but don't know how to sing. Someone stated that none of the Jacksons had very good range. LOL.

i have a few questions for those over in the uk

1. do they not censor the language on the show when it airs? haha, because what's uploaded on youtube isn't censored and i'm just curious
2. what is "the mangle"?

oh and,
3. does anyone else laugh a little at the narrator man's way of talking?

i feel so uncultured. :(

Back