La Toya Jackson on celebrity big brother (UK) 2009

Maybe I'm missing something here, but doesn't anyone remember back in 1993 when she categorically joined the list of people accusing Michael of being a pedophile? I watched this in horror back then and I am not sure she can be trusted!!!

Give her break...she has explained why she did those things back in the day...she was in abusive realtionship and was forced...her family has forgiven her and moved on...

La Toya is a sweet, vunerable person..i hope she dosen't do too badly with this whole big brother thing..!

Give her break...she has explained why she did those things back in the day...she was in abusive realtionship and was forced...her family has forgiven her and moved on...

La Toya is a sweet, vunerable person..i hope she dosen't do too badly with this whole big brother thing..!

Understandable, fair point

Fucking hell get over yourself with this 93 crap, she was married to a control freak who influenced her life beat her for god sake, hoW many women in the world go through this.

She was scripted, she was told the family would be harmed.

MOVE ON

Hey settle down with your language, it is just a discussion

well why do people have to keep liveing in the past, and bringing the same crap up.

That wasn't very nice when they booed her...if ppl are still judging her for the 93' thing they are being extremely ignorant...she has explained that event (and those other crazy things in the 90's) countless times...she wa in an abusive relationship and was lucky to make it out alive...
its funny how ppl choose to immediatley hate without finding out the whole story first...

The crowd are idiots. They even booed the winner from the summer one.

Exactly, it's sad that when the Jackson family moves on, fans tend to hold grudges and have trouble moving on. :scratch:

She reminded me of Michael when he was at the WMA's in 2006, same type of style. I hope she gets to the final.

She is the only one in their with class, love coolio and Ben and Verne are cute.

The live feed is rubbish they cut so much and you can't even hear what they are saying its not worth haveing on

fans tend to hold grudges and have trouble moving on.

So, your grudges with Jermaine and Joe does not include what you stated? I love how fans like to tell other fans how to react or think about certain things but never think they act the same way. LOL. It makes me laugh.

latoya has entered the big brother house last night.she was the first person to enter the house,she did do and say alot of bad things in the past.but i think she has more than made up for it since,she was by michaels side during the trial.i will be watching it ,i did when jermaine was on.

If Michael can forgive Latoya, then I think you guys can too. I mean jeez, don't you think it affected HIM way more than US?! She's his sister! And he forgives her. So yeah.

She seems so sweet and I hope she wins, or at least gets to the final. I have a feeling that Verne might win, though.

yep it's on youtube i'm watching it right now :lol:

the host lady is kinda freaking me out though. i wouldn't be surprised if she took something.

"by george you've come to the right place!!"

the episode is titled: Celebrity Big Brother UK 2009 - Launch Night

i've never watched big brother before. gotta say i'm really not liking the host. latoya seems so sweet!

So, your grudges with Jermaine and Joe does not include what you stated? I love how fans like to tell other fans how to react or think about certain things but never think they act the same way. LOL. It makes me laugh.

Funny, how you like to comment on my posts when you have no clue what you're talking about. :doh:

The fact I don't like Jermaine nor Joe, has nothing to do with what I talked about regarding La Toya. I've met Jermaine and Joseph, and based my opinion on those meetings. This is not the first time you've posted a rather rude reply to one of my posts..... I would love to know what your problem with me is- feel free to PM me.

I agree with above ^

La Toya seems very sweet so far. On the opening night I thought she seemed abit quiet, but I was proved wrong watching it today and she was chatting away to various people.

I think this years show is gonna be interesting! I think Verne and Coolio are ace!

This is a comment on coolios profile:

this guy is really cool and looks fun, he will definetly win it..... jus look at him and i fink he is attracted to la-toya.... i see 7 kids cumin up!!! :D you no who i am Posted by killerkhan,ak94 on 03/01/2009 17:58:21
Offensive? Unsuitable? Report this comment

by somebody, dunno who. But ok.

i love watching LaToya, im sure Michael will be watching BB too

Every day. They have a highlight show from 9pm and a live feed from 12am till early morning. No 24/7 feed this year.

oh.. no wonder i'm so confused! dear god how am i going to keep up?

well i found someone on youtube who uploads like everything from this show so i guess i'm set for the next few weeks lol!

Last edited:
Back