La Toya Jackson on celebrity big brother (UK) 2009

theres a good chance guys latoya could come 2nd place
if u really want her to stay in ill give u one piece of advice
vote vote and double vote otherwise if she goes up against someone stronger than her for eviction she will be evicted ive seen it happen before

no one in this game is safe

Well that's great that most people are giving her a chance and really starting to like her. I don't see how you couldn't. She's really sweet, like Michael. They feel bad for her, which I do too, so here's to hoping she wins it! That would be awesome.

she gettin along with the people in the house but it was funny when she was talking to verne and saying she couldnt remember some of the names. coolio is giving me soo much jokes.

oh.. no wonder i'm so confused! dear god how am i going to keep up?

well i found someone on youtube who uploads like everything from this show so i guess i'm set for the next few weeks lol!

Oooh could you please give me the link to that person's page? I am keeping track of La Toya's events on my forum and am in desperate need of youtube videos! LOL

I saw Coolio doing the MJ dance cute, he is so funny

Last edited:
theres a good chance guys latoya could come 2nd place
if u really want her to stay in ill give u one piece of advice
vote vote and double vote otherwise if she goes up against someone stronger than her for eviction she will be evicted ive seen it happen before

no one in this game is safe
Thanks for the advice...can people from abroad vote? I tried but it seems to not come through. I also tried to leave a comment on her page but that doesn't show up either. LOL

oh poo! the show has started?!?! great...do they ever put those shows on dvd??

Thanks for the advice...can people from abroad vote? I tried but it seems to not come through. I also tried to leave a comment on her page but that doesn't show up either. LOL

the voting dont work for us USA peeps but i think u can watch it on youtube a lot and watch each eviction as it comes in i wouldnt worry if ppl really want latoya to stay in they will vote

Re: La Toya Jackson rumoured to be on celebrity big brother (UK) 2009

I hope LaToya doesn't enter Big Brother. I even though Big Brother went very well for Jermaine and he was very popular with his fellow housemates and viewers. Still think it's quite a low quality program for members of the Jackson family to appear in. But I wouldn't be surprised if LaToya does do the program, but I don't know if she will be as successful as Jermaine, but I think LaToya is a much tougher personality than she appears to be. As in I think she can look after herself.

Agree.

I'm still confused on what the show is exactly about and the first time I heard about it was from the MJ boards.

If LaToya does do Big Brother, then sadly I wouldn't be surprised if Tito does do it the following year.

LOL true.

I think Latoya is coming off quite well. I dont know if she'll win but I rekon this will improve her image.

omg, just found this on big brother forum

"I think Janet is the best Jackson musician and is hugely underrated compared with Michael."

Sorry idiotic comment or what?

latoya talked to tina about jack tonight as both have been in abusive relationships. they are as different as u could get but seem to have bonded alot. she talked about how jack would beat her up and mentioned a time in italy six months after they married where she told jack u said after 6 months we could get an annulment he hit her head against the side of the door and gave her black eyes and talked about how she lied when the maid came in saying she had slipped in the shower.

tinas talked to others in the house saying how lovely latoya is.and was kinda sucking up to toy in the smoking area saying what a fecking genius mj is and we cant believe we are in with a jackson etc. she hasnt talked that much to the others bar coolio and vern who she already knows but is starting to open up.kinda like jermaine last year. shes doing really well for herself imo. she gives the view of a really nice person whos pretty i guess u could call it innocent in the way she talks and carries herself. .she seesm to be doing well on the non fan forums that are following the show. digital spy .com

latoya talked to tina about jack tonight as both have been in abusive relationships. they are as different as u could get but seem to have bonded alot. she talked about how jack would beat her up and mentioned a time in italy six months after they married where she told jack u said after 6 months we could get an annulment he hit her head against the side of the door and gave her black eyes and talked about how she lied when the maid came in saying she had slipped in the shower.

tinas talked to others in the house saying how lovely latoya is.and was kinda sucking up to toy in the smoking area saying what a fecking genius mj is and we cant believe we are in with a jackson etc. she hasnt talked that much to the others bar coolio and vern who she already knows but is starting to open up.kinda like jermaine last year. shes doing really well for herself imo. she gives the view of a really nice person whos pretty i guess u could call it innocent in the way she talks and carries herself. .she seesm to be doing well on the non fan forums that are following the show. digital spy .com

Yes. She has a number of positive threads about her on digital spy. I just saw this post:

"She's the bookies favourite to be top female now! The Latoya steam train has arrived... Let's hope it keeps going!!! "

In the Sunday summary thread there was a string of posts commending her speaking about her abusive relationship and how they felt that it would help others in a similar relationship. They postersd were saying it was an unusually laudable and deep conversation for CBB.

I am very happy to see the support she is getting.

On the digital spy forum she is really gaining support, people saying how sweet she is, and so was Jermaine, it just shows that if the family did more public stuff the perception of them gets better.

They are really popular in the UK, despite what our shameful tabloids say. Well done La Toya, she is doing the family proud, a lot of people are already saying they want her to win.

yeh i think shes def coming across really really well. I LOVE Big brother and im sad enough to sit and watch the live stream haha!!! But everyone in the house are saying how nice she is.... and ulrika jonson was in the diary room saying she has to make sure she talks to latoya more because she wants to find out more about her interesting life. So they treat her very normal but still seem to be very intrigued by her 'enigma' as they keep saying :) GO toya!!

yeh i think shes def coming across really really well. I LOVE Big brother and im sad enough to sit and watch the live stream haha!!! But everyone in the house are saying how nice she is.... and ulrika jonson was in the diary room saying she has to make sure she talks to latoya more because she wants to find out more about her interesting life. So they treat her very normal but still seem to be very intrigued by her 'enigma' as they keep saying :) GO toya!!

There were tons of people posting on the forum that they found her fascinating.

I guess they all have that Jackson mystique. I am sure they are all deep and it comes across in a show like this.

It's awesome that La Toya is doing so good. See, once people get a chance to see the Jacksons, they see that they're really sweet. The same thing would happen if Michael were to go on a show like this (which he won't, thank god, lol). But people would see what a sweet person he is and stop hating so damn much. If they would just pay attention to him in his interviews instead of listening to what commentaitors say about him, they would think the same thing.

^ yeah. I think LaToya is coming off as a really nice lady. People might begin to think "well jermiane is down to earth and a nice guy and LaToya is a real nice lady then maybe michael isnt the werido the tabs have always told us he is" Thats my hope anyway.

Exactly my thoughts. Its good for the individual Jackson and for the Jacksons as a Whole in order to allow the public to see their actual character.

Back