Lady GaGa-Bad Romance video dance opening dance routine same as Thriller.

Im sorry if this has been posted before but I was watching Lady Gaga's Bad Romance video and I noticed that the opening dance routine is very,very similar to Thriller.
As soon as they came out of thoes tomb like boxes something in my head clicked and then as they started dancing they were using moves from Thriller.

If you havent already seen it here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I

Hmmm...kinda'.

Also, how does it have 87,716,335 views?!

That's more than Thriller on the official channel...oh well.

People have been describing this video as her 'Thriller.'

Also, Am I the only one who thinks Lady Gaga dances kinda awkwardly? :lol:
She's definitley not a natural dancer but it's okay, she still has stage appeal.

Yeah that's part of the thriller dance at the start. I find her repulsive to be honest. She just turns my stomach.

I love bad romance but I dont think it looks like thriller to me.. :) No one can top Michael's Thriller. I just watched the making of .. God I so miss him. I wish I was born in late 50s or early 60s :(

she is a fan of Michael so its not hard to see Thriller in the Bad Romance video. i mean the coffin's, the claw hands in her dance and the way she swings her arms when shes doing the dance. Its simply a reworked version of Thriller. A lot of people have done something to that. Look at Wizards of Waverley Place Wizards vs. Zombies lol. You can compare the videos and find similarity's all day long but what it comes down to is no one can top it but i dont think anyone is trying to.

Nice tribute :)
One of her other clips reminds me of Bad as well.

Are you talking about Love Game ? that reminds me of BAD a little too.

This doesn't really reming me of Thriller. I respect Gaga, shes different and I like that. I think she could be HUGE.

Are you talking about Love Game ? that reminds me of BAD a little too.

This doesn't really reming me of Thriller. I respect Gaga, shes different and I like that. I think she could be HUGE.

Yes I definatley can see BAD in her video to Love Game as far as the train,the subway setting and the jumping over the barriers is concerned.
Oh and the crotch grabbing :hysterical:

Back