LaToya hanging out with PPB ( New Picture)

O.K. I take it back. :cheeky:
I also agree about much of what you say. :yes:
I am sure MJ3 have a great potential to do whatever they want and sure I would love them to shine, but with their own light, not with MJ's light only.

In my very personal opinion, I am confident these children will shine with their own light on stage, or in court, or in a company, or in a hospital, a zoo, a school, ANYWHERE they decide to work at.

Of course they will be forever asked about Michael, but I wish them all the success in the world, so they are important for who they really are as individuals, not just as somebody's kids.

We have already had enough of that.
:flowers:

The media is always going to see them as Michael Jackson's children. When they are older they will do things on their own. I think they want to help because they know that is something their father would do. As long as there is a balance and they do have their privacy then I think it's okay.

I see Michael in all three of them. A look they give, their eyes like Blanket and I love the shirt Paris is wearing. She is proud of her father and I think they are very strong. They look well and Michael would be proud of them.

... I'm sorry, but... The children are not glorifying themselves to be Michael's children or anything, if that is being implied in some posts. They are , however, coming on with Michael's spirit in them, the T-shirt also very much suggests that. They unpretentiously wanted to help out as they can, La Toya said they asked to be present to this fund-raiser and wanted to contribute for Japan. Don't understand the need for more drama, the children are very very young, yet they are willing to help the less fortunate in keeping with their father's wishes, and because they genuinely care.. Do children need to have a job to be taken more seriously, maybe...?

I'll say that Michael wouldn't agree with their masks being off, but that it was the choice of their grandmother for the masks to come off, so the children are blameless. And I hope that too much responsibility won't be placed on their young shoulders. ..

The kids are using their fame for something positive and for doing good for others. They are hardly working here. Looks like they are having fun. I think it's great.

... well.... I hate to say this, please don't hate me but.... to be very honest.... very, very honest, I feel they should keep a low profile. Yes, no question this is a good cause and MJ would support this, and Japan has been by far one of the most loyal contries to MJ EVER, but still....

.... well... ok, I will say it any way. They are just Michael Jackson's kids. We say we hate it the brothers/friends/staff/anyone get appearances on TV just because they are related to MJ in some way. Michael was there because he had work hard to be the great start he was. It was not for free. It was not because he was somebody's son.

I know I will sound like a hater and I really feel bad saying this, but in all honesty, besides being MJ's kids, they haven't done anything else. I really don't mean any disrespect here, I just try to be fair and to apply to them the same rules I would apply to anyone else. I have never liked people getting attention or space on the media just because they are related to someone famous.

I am sure MJ3 have a great potential to do whatever they want and sure I would love them to shine, but with their own light, not with MJ's light only.

When asked why she never sang any songs of her mother (Judy Garland), Liza Minelli said it was because her mother gave her the following advise: "Don't you ever be the best version of me; be the best version of yourself".

In my very personal opinion, I am confident these children will shine with their own light on stage, or in court, or in a company, or in a hospital, a zoo, a school, ANYWHERE they decide to work at.

I hope you will not find my post offensive. Again, I respect their right to participate and to support humanitarian causes, but I also believe they should try to learn right from the beginning they can't live behind the "shadow" of their father's fame. They must work hard too, but not at this young age, certainly. It would be very sad if in 20 years from now they are on TV just to talk about their parent, but never about their own projects. Of course they will be forever asked about Michael, but I wish them all the success in the world, so they are important for who they really are as individuals, not just as somebody's kids.

We have already had enough of that.

:flowers:

Preach. Because it's the same thing I have been saying all this time. I saw this news in justjared yesturday and I mentioned it but I didn't dare to post the link here because there were pictures of the kids within the link. Now coming to this thread, it seems to be okay. Michael would be pissed seeing his beloved children being exploited as they are but that's been going on for a while. The kids can help Japan but they could do it in private. Auntie Toy Toy doesn't have to display them like that on ET. But if Grandma does it, why not LaToya too? Anyway, broken record.

These kids will never have an identity to themselves anyway. Duncan Jones( David Bowie's son) does great films but he is constantly being compared or spoken side by side with his famous father. Don't even get me started about Lisa Marie Presley. That's a given. Sean Lennon. Stella McCarthy. Kelly Osbourne. Frances Bean Cobain but at least Frances (since divorcing from crazy mama Courtney Love) has lived a very normal quite life doing art and staying away from show buisness, but when mentioned it's all about Kurt. Same thing happened with Carrie Fisher as well as Lola Leon (Madonna's daughter). These kids, by default, will never have their own identity. Just ask any famous offspring out there.

Paris and Prince are going to be in show buisness so I hope they get use to this down the line. Their father did everything in his being to protect them and all that went out the damn window when he died on June 25th, 2009. All that hard work protecting all of them for nothing because his own family exploits his very own children.

The kids don't mind being in front of camera's anyway, what kid doesn't like being famous? Prince and Paris are all over twitter, iChat and god knows where else talking with their father's fans. I think they like the fame to be honest. May Michael be by their side in spirit to protect them because once these kids turn 18, forget about it.

Last edited:
Michael once said, when talking of his children, I always teach my children that, though they are privileged they must never forget those in need, that there are people who don't have a home, or food, or parents.
I read this on MJJSource, he also said he loved going down to the lake in the evening and they would throw stones in the water and just talk for hours. He taught them well.

Michael once said, when talking of his children, I always teach my children that, though they are privileged they must never forget those in need, that there are people who don't have a home, or food, or parents.
I read this on MJJSource, he also said he loved going down to the lake in the evening and they would throw stones in the water and just talk for hours. He taught them well.
^^^this....thank you ...I read that too..:)

the children's normal life has gone since June 25, 09.IMO If they still lived in the public eyes like this, they cannot avoid the public criticism and high expectation, they will live under the shadow of Michael Jackson. I think it will affect them at certain point of their life when they are older. The children should grow up in private to pursue their own interest, shine in their own field then get recognized because of their hard work and talent. I think it's the only way they could have their own identity, and I still believed this is what Michael wanted, being known in their own name, not "the children of Michael Jackson". I always know Michael was the great father, but as the time passed, I admired his protection to his children even more.

(PS: I am sure they will soon be sick of being called "normal" on every interview, article and report. it's been used almost two years since the memorial, and media seems never tired of it. are they going to label them "normal" for the rest of their life?:smilerolleyes: )

Last edited:
Nice to see them hanging with laotya and beign committed to charity, i'm sure they had a blast.

always reading the articles when the kids are showing in public they have an undertone: See, how happy they are NOW!

But they look great. But if I would support the victims of such a drama I wouldn't look this way. Sorry.:sorry:

I have a question. I don't understand why it is not allowed to post pics of the kids. These are photos which obviously were made with their consent. :brow::ermm:

Last edited:
I don't care about his kids, I wish them to find a good job, do something else that fake singers or actors in their life.

I didn't know they weren't normal before the 25 june 2009.

They got problems before the 25 june 2009?

loveforever;3323452 said:
they were brought by their aunt, I am sure their heart were in the right place. I also think they should be off the spotlight, but they are not the ones to be blamed, this is the guardian/adults' job. They are just children.
they didn't invite the camera, the Jacksons did. I am proud of them to continue their father's charity work.

that's nice, but I hope she also remembered Michael did most his charity works quietly, because it's from his heart, not for the camera.

And they knew about his work for charity, he learned them alot about it. Only proves LaToya don´t have a clue about how Michael raised his kids.

But they look great. But if I would support the victims of such a drama I wouldn't look this way. Sorry.:sorry:

See, this is one of the reasons Michael had protected his children:including from mindblowing replies like that. From the scrutiny he had ungergone all his life. It has started already with his children. How would you like his children to look, mjdove?.. Bad, terrible, in tears, on their knees, maybe? Are they dressed fancy, inappropriate, are they laughing? .... No. They came to support a cause because they care and to continue what their father couldn't finish.

..... Unbelievable. 3 orphaned children are now being picked apart like he was, the net is already filled with remarks on them that would make one sick for a lifetime. ..

I have a question. I don't understand why it is not allowed to post pics of the kids. These are photos which obviously were made with their consent. :brow::ermm:

Because it is not allowed.

We allow official public appearances here which this one is. Anthing else is not allowed no discussion of the kids personal lives at all.

Just one q then. I posted pics of the kids with Katherine 1-2 months ago when they were supporting the (fake!) charity HTWF. I thought those pics were Ok since they were with their legal guardian and thought they were official since I belive Gaz said once the only pics to be allowed were if they came from the estate or Katherine.

I know they were at that fake charity thing but the reason to why they were removed according to the staff were because it was simply not allowed lol, sooo what the deal guys?
How are these recent pics in this thread official public apperances and the ones I posted when the kids were with Katherine not? Just curious. (once again I know they were at that fake charity but that was not the reason they were removed as I understood it).

Maybe ban all photos and vids of the kids.. I swear, this should be one thread where there is no arguing, name calling, or bashing of any sort.

Last edited:
Maybe all photos and vids of the kids.. I swear, this should be one thread where there is no arguing, name calling, or bashing of any sort.

Honestly. I don't understand how such a good thing that the kids are doing can lead to negative comments. :no:

See, this is one of the reasons Michael had protected his children:including from mindblowing replies like that. From the scrutiny he had ungergone all his life. It has started already with his children. How would you like his children to look, mjdove?.. Bad, terrible, in tears, on their knees, maybe? Are they dressed fancy, inappropriate, are they laughing? .... No. They came to support a cause because they care and to continue what their father couldn't finish.

..... Unbelievable. 3 orphaned children are now being picked apart like he was, the net is already filled with remarks on them that would make one sick for a lifetime. ..

It's not like people are destroying the kids here, so please let's keep this quiet :)

If they get exposed, they will be critizied, though. It's part of the game. And their family KNOW that very well. MICHAEL JACKSON knew that very well. It's been a huge emotional burden being left alone. Why exposing them to even MORE preassure?

I don't "blame" MJ3 in any way. They are young. It's their family's fault. They have used them before to promote a fake foundation. This, of course, it's differet. But yes, you can say it helps promote aunt LaToya's interests. That might be true. That might be false. I have no single idea.

All I know is their family's resposability. They should know better.

I feel that the children need to be shielded a little longer from public scrutiny.

The Daily Mail has an article about LaToya going toy shopping with Paris and Blanket and I went straight to the comments. There was the obligatory talk about how the children cannot be Michael's biological children. Their every facial feature is dissected and discussed.

As Alma said, there is time for that (cause we know it will happen) but I feel that they should have the chance to be sheltered from that for a bit more. If they read something that distresses them they cannot go to Michael.

To PCR: Precisely because of it being the family's responsibility, the children shouldn't be criticized. At least out of respect for their deceased parent who loved them more than stars in the sky. People starting undermining their feelings and reactions, as though they even did something wrong. ...

*smh*....

thechosenone;3324793[b said:
]i feel that the children need to be shielded a little longer from public scrutiny.
[/B]
the daily mail has an article about latoya going toy shopping with paris and blanket and i went straight to the comments. There was the obligatory talk about how the children cannot be michael's biological children. Their every facial feature is dissected and discussed.

As alma said, there is time for that (cause we know it will happen) but i feel that they should have the chance to be sheltered from that for a bit more. If they read something that distresses them they cannot go to michael.
^^^^^^this!!!!!! also my further personal opinion on this pic is this and people dont have to agree with me...these children did charity work with Michael ALL the time..he kept them out of the public eye..so they are use-to doing it and not being in the news for it...to me this was a photo-op for LaToya. She knows Michael wouldn't want his kids faces plastered all over the place...but they seem to forget what HE wanted..after all he was only their father. Sorry but it makes me upset to see their little faces on the internet...and then the comments under the story....they shouldn't have to be picked apart by others like that...I hope they dont see it. WHO are they gonna tell..?? Auntie LaToya???... She will say..Smile the camera is taking your picture. ..blahhh

Last edited:
I feel that the children need to be shielded a little longer from public scrutiny.

The Daily Mail has an article about LaToya going toy shopping with Paris and Blanket and I went straight to the comments. There was the obligatory talk about how the children cannot be Michael's biological children. Their every facial feature is dissected and discussed.

As Alma said, there is time for that (cause we know it will happen) but I feel that they should have the chance to be sheltered from that for a bit more. If they read something that distresses them they cannot go to Michael.

Lol. Paris and Prince doesn't look like Mike at all, but Blanket is a copy of Mike.

Some people will always " blablabla Michael was not their father because this because that "

It's tiring to always read this kind of things.

xthunderx2;3324872 said:
^^^^^^this!!!!!! also my further personal opinion on this pic is this and people dont have to agree with me...these children did charity work with Michael ALL the time..he kept them out of the public eye..so they are use-to doing it and not being in the news for it...to me this was a photo-op for LaToya. She knows Michael wouldn't want his kids faces plastered all over the place...but they seem to forget what HE wanted..after all he was only their father. Sorry but it makes me upset to see their little faces on the internet...and then the comments under the story....they shouldn't have to be picked apart by others like that...I hope they dont see it. WHO are they gonna tell..?? Auntie LaToya???... She will say..Smile the camera is taking your picture. ..blahhh

You're so Bad. The Jacksons are wonderful©, and Latoya is great. Even in 1993 she was great.

-_____-

still can we keep sarcasm to a nice middle ground? if all the posts are sarcastic it gets tiresome.

Back