Let's boycott Lil wayne music...

Honestly, I don't think he was being serious. It was too soon to make that kind of remark and he should have thought of that but it was a freestyle, not like a blatant public diss released in a single or something. It's easy to see why people are getting mad though but I'm still a fan of his.

Personally, I was more pissed when Kanye West said he was the new Michael Jackson.

My God that thing is qualified to even live???? besides that rap is sooooosoo RIDICULOUS!, he's the fag, he must be obsessed with Mike, he's a piece of cr*p

WOW

"I pledge allegiance to the flag, Michael Jackson is a f**" :( :( :(

I USED to kind of like Lil Wayne...Now I dont think I coudl ever listen to him again...what a disgusting thing to say! I don't know who he thinks he is anyway! Any self respecting woman who finds Lil Wayne attractive shoudl have her eyes and ears checked!!

Yes!Real and soooooooooooooo romantic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This photo of him kissing another male rapper on the lips shows how UNinteresting he is. If that were MJ, that photo would have been all over the galaxy!

I cant watch the clip. But on the BETs I'm 99% sure he said some good words about MJ..

I dont like Lil Wayne and his 'music' sucks but I dont think he meant it. He just said that like this. Im sure he respects MJ.

So Disrespectful! I wont ever listen to his music until he apology to him !

G×y - ×SS RAPPER.

You shouldn't boycott Lil Wayne because he insulted Michael Jackson. You should boycott Lil Wayne because he sucks.
Yeah, that's always the only valid reason to boycott anyone's music. Seperate the art from the artist as they say.

Everything Lil' Wayne touches turns to trash. I'm sure this song is probably old, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was on BET or in the media praising Michael now (just like all the other people that trashed him before). I've been upset with Wayne because he recently signed one of my favorite undergound artists and I can see the influence he's having on him in his music already (i.e. it's turning into more mainstream rap garbage)... I don't need another reason to dislike him.

In defense of Kanye West though (I saw someone mention it in here), he posted a blog on his official site saying that quote/interview when he allegedly called himself the new "King of Pop" was completely made up. I believe him. Even before MJ died, he'd made a blog about how excited he was for the This It It shows.

Hmmm, let's boycott little wayne because his music sucks. as a general rule of thumb, i try and avoid 'artists' who put the word 'lil' in front of their name.

oh yea, rappers should call someone gay, they wear more jewelry than women.

geez, let people live, why does everyone have to conform to other peoples lifestyles.
rappers don't like people who are gay, they have lyrics in songs wanting to blow up the kids and the wife, they're sexist. its getting sooo old.

Love rap, sick of defending it...but there's no defending that!

Lil' Wayne you a joke!

Im so in the wrong thread lol! I like Wayne. What he said was NOTHING NEW!!!! Kids when I was in elementry used to sing that ALL THE TIME! Granted I was always in fights but still. So many people have talked about Mike, why be shallow and dislike them just for that reason?

You know I never cared for lil wayne so I have no problem not listening to what he calls "rap". Everyone knows real rap is dead. I don't know how he can disrespect someone who's probably influenced his life and career like that. Even when Michael disliked Eminem he never disrespected him which shows he's a class act and a real artist. Lil Wayne should learn about class. Michael just happens to be the biggest black artist ever.

I've only listened to a couple of his songs. They don't usually rank very highly though.

Honestly, if we're going to hate everyone who has ever said anything negative about Michael or poked fun at him, we're going to end up cutting most people out of our lives.

Back