Let's send a big thank you to David Walgren and ms Brazil {Donations Closed}

Would you also like to send Flowers to Dr Shafer ?

• Yes

Votes: 59 92.2%
  • NO

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
Re: Let's send a big thank you to David Walgren and ms Brazil {DONATIONS ASKED}

No he isn't married to Ms Brazil, he's married to Nicol Walgren, she's a D.D.A herself, but I don't know what she looks like :(
He apparently has two little kids with her. But I've never seen a pic of her with him, or a pic of her at all.
I don't know why but I get the feeling that's she's blonde, pretty, and thin. ..
I don't care about his wife though, I want him. :ph34r:
Well, be carefull you know what they say about messing around with a married man! But it's all for L.O.V.E. right? lol

^^Funny!! Everyone is in love with Walgren. I wonder if he knows it?

Can't we ask the DA's office surely they would know how to contact them. I'm not sure if they would give us their address but perhaps they could pass the flowers on, i know it's a long shot.

Is there not a medical board you can look up Doctors to see where they're currently practising in the US? I'm not sure how reliable this link is, or if some one has already tried it

http://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr-steven-shafer-2cx78/office-locations

The thing is some of them are not in LA. We have numbers of their offices but no one is calling back. One of the clinics in LA said that they do not go there every day or week. We cannot send flowers to the DA for them because these people do not live in the same county. Maybe they might be on vacation.

Honestly, if he doesnt know, it means he doesnt have the internet... Between the FB page (o_O), the vids on YT, and some of the fan mail he must have gotten, I imagine he's got a pretty good idea of what female MJ fans think of him. LOL

I'm convinced he was a hunk in his college days as well ...

Re shaffers etc office. didnt they say at the start of their testimonies where they are based and work out of

Thanks for organising this Angela.I sent a tiny contribution yesterday,I can't afford much,but I wanted to be part of it.I hope it wasn't too late ^^; Could you please confirm if you received it?,thanks :]

As for the plants I think that orange one for Mr. Walgren is perfect.

For Ms. Brazil,I like that lily Cinnamongirl posted,but I also love orchids,particularly this one :
http://www.ftd.com/plants-ppr/orchi...d/product-plants/product-plants-orchids/po30/
0h9sM.jpg

I think it complements the one for Walgren very nicely :D
There are more beautiful orchids to choose from if you don't like it though :
http://www.ftd.com/plants-ptg/orchid-plants/product-plants/product-plants-orchids/

and

http://www.proflowers.com/flowerguide/flowermeanings/orchid-meanings.aspx

*hides from speculation about Walgren's love life* lol :ph34r:

I love orchids too :) but the orchid you placed here (the link) is just as expensive as the orange one you like for Mr. Walgren and that one is a lot bigger.

Re shaffers etc office. didnt they say at the start of their testimonies where they are based and work out of

You're right maybe we can find it on Youtube?

Can we send CM a hemlock plant?:D just kidding

................................or a bouquet of digitalis....Datura would be good too!

Thank you for making me laugh :)

(Apologies for the black humour, it's been a bleak week.)

Last edited:

sure he does. I've heard some news he was entered into a most sexy man list or something like this. Just look at his face on this pic he goes and so self-satisfied lol

DW28.jpg

Last edited:
No he isn't married to Ms Brazil, he's married to Nicol Walgren, she's a D.D.A herself, but I don't know what she looks like :(
He apparently has two little kids with her. But I've never seen a pic of her with him, or a pic of her at all.
I don't know why but I get the feeling that's she's blonde, pretty, and thin. ..

Dang twinkle you got it bad lol... Arent you only like 19-21. That man has to be atleast 31-35 lol

There you go :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iob-naC8oys

He only specifies the universities though from what I've seen.

Dr. Shafer is a very busy man. He states he is a adjunct professor at Standord University & UC San Francisco. Might be able to locate him there. Also, there is this physician's directory :)

OT: my stepson is a medical doctor and graduated from Standord and UCSF, he is a phychiatrist.

You will have to fight my mother for him. She's got such a crush on Walgren...and she just turned 78!

You will have to fight my mother for him. She's got such a crush on Walgren...and she just turned 78!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. This is the best^^. I hope Walgren finds out that even the seniors are in love with him.

Walgren could have me arrested any time he wants!!!

great idea people..

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. This is the best^^. I hope Walgren finds out that even the seniors are in love with him.

Walgren could have me arrested any time he wants!!!
Same here.. I'd be willing to scrub his bathroom for him just to be near him :ph34r:

:rollin:

Dang twinkle you got it bad lol... Arent you only like 19-21. That man has to be atleast 31-35 lol

Yes I am, but I think Walgren's even older he's rumored to be 43, and since he graduated from law school in 1995, the 39-44 age range makes perfect sense. I'm literally willing to die for that man, ain't joking.

So....I wanted the plants to be delivered today but since we haven't agreed on anything yet I'm posting here again.
I'm going to order today so I really want to know what to order for Ms. Brazil.

Mr. Walgren will receive the orange arrangement
We could send the same to Ms. Brazil or maybe let the florist design something or basket with yellow rose or the dish garden with blue hydrangea
I think the dish garden with blue hydrangeal is just perfect for Ms. Brazil, the orange one is good for David, but imho a bit too simple. Idk.

Yeah i agree with the dish garden. thats nice

Dish garden here too :)

let's put in a ''you're sexy'' note to Walgren's plants lol

Lol I'd love to but it's not appropriate :p
This is the message I have right now

Dear Mr. Walgren,
From the bottom of our hearts we, the members of MJJCommunity.com would like to thank you for everything you've done. We will never forget what you did for Michael, his family and the fans.
Best wishes,
MJJC

I've used all the characters that are available so we can't make it any longer.

And thank you Angie to have done this for us all :heart: :flowers:

Walgren was 37 in 2005 (it was in article about Tookie Williams case), so he's about 43 now.
Dish garden for miss Brazil is pretty good i think

Last edited:

Great message Angie. And great choice for the flowers. Hope you got my donation on PP. :)

Order has been placed and they will receive the plants on november 16th.

@ Angela: Thank you so much for all of your work here and doing this for our community.:flowers:

Thank you so much Angela! We appreciate your efforts a lot :wub:

Thank you, Angela, for having organized this and for the nice words you've found to express our gratitude. :give_flowers:

Back