Let's send a big thank you to David Walgren and ms Brazil {Donations Closed}

Would you also like to send Flowers to Dr Shafer ?

• Yes

Votes: 59 92.2%
  • NO

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
Re: Let's send a big thank you to David Walgren and ms Brazil {DONATIONS ASKED}

guys, did you manage to find addresses for the experts?

i dont know how i missed this thread but i just sent you angela some money through PayPal.. hope its not too late and i hope you got it ??

I have donated now :) Hope you got it!
I forgot to add my username on it....but its from Annelie sweden ;-)

Last edited:

oh no, I've forgotten to add my username too:doh: - sorry... please pm me if you need my username.

I've donated yesterday and not sure my name was added. If it's need I'll tell :)

is paypal necessary to donate? I don't have paypal.

Edit. Got a paypal account now

Apologies for the tiny donation, but I haven't received my funds yet.. I'll receive them next week, and I'm literally broke right now.

Last edited:

Angela, I am sending my donation now, I hope I'm not too late!

EDIT: Angela, I just sent it, can you just confirmed that you've received it? I don't use paypal a whole lot, lol!

EDIT: Angela, I just sent it, can you just confirmed that you've received it? I don't use paypal a whole lot, lol!

Same for me its first time I've used it and don't know if it was received.

Yes I got it thank you Stacey!

Same for me its first time I've used it and don't know if it was received.

And also received your donation, thanks!

Regarding the comments on the plants. Come with a suggestion....
I've been searching lots of websites and the links I provided were the best options imo.
I want to send something that will last longer than a week.

angela I never added my username... I will PM you know

Angela I still have not received calls back from the experts verifying their addresses. It seems they do not use their offices much. I suggest you send the gifts to Walgren and Brazil now and then when you find the experts confirmation you send them theirs.

I sent Walgren and Brazil each flowers on Thursday and they received it, so it would be good to have more flowers/plants arrive for them at the office. Humans love being thanked for the good they do even if it is their job. I do not know which company you are using, but I used 1800flowers and they used a local florist to deliver.

Angela, can I give my name too? Lmk, so I can PM you my name, and my paypal email address.

Regarding the comments on the plants. Come with a suggestion....
I've been searching lots of websites and the links I provided were the best options imo.
I want to send something that will last longer than a week.

I don't know if you've picked them but I was just saying I prefer the

autumn roses
Red and white
Autumn treasures

as they're flowers whereas the plants seemed to have the odd flower and mostly greens, not as colourful. But if you want something that lasts longer than a week I guess that would be a plant, provided they watered it :) . Then perhaps a plant with more flowers like

http://ww11.1800flowers.com/product.do?baseCode=18756&dataset=10290&cm_cid=d10290 , or
http://ww11.1800flowers.com/product.do?baseCode=18290&dataset=10290&cm_cid=d10290 ,

or something like that, but what ever you go with, I think long as they understand how thankful we are to them for doing their job so well and how much it meant to us, is the main message.

Thanks for organising this.

Angela I still have not received calls back from the experts verifying their addresses. It seems they do not use their offices much. I suggest you send the gifts to Walgren and Brazil now and then when you find the experts confirmation you send them theirs.

Can't we ask the DA's office surely they would know how to contact them. I'm not sure if they would give us their address but perhaps they could pass the flowers on, i know it's a long shot.

Is there not a medical board you can look up Doctors to see where they're currently practising in the US? I'm not sure how reliable this link is, or if some one has already tried it

http://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr-steven-shafer-2cx78/office-locations

Last edited:

Plants with flowers will only bloom for a while. And btw the odd flower is an orchid..
I don't see what's wrong with green plants. It will be standing in an office. I work at an office and any type of plant is welcome to make it a nicer place to work. But we have to agree on something before I send it to Mr. Walgren and Ms Brazil.
I still think the orange plant arrangement is a good choice. It's very stylish imo.

@Petrarose I was already planning on sending it to the attorneys asap and do the others later. Thank you for helping out. Can you PM me the address you used for Mr. Walgren and Ms. Brazil?

@Rhilo I don't understand what you want. You can always PM me ;)

Last edited:

I think the orange plant box for Mr Walgren is a great idea. It's lovely. And some people are allergic to certain flowers, so it's a safer choice.

When I move to LA next summer to attend law school, I'll stalk Walgren's ass lol

ETA: I've honestly developed a serious, serious crush on David over these past few weeks, so I really hope he doesn't say anything inappropriate about Michael after sentencing.

(In my mind, he's already divorced and we're a couple lol :ph34r:)

Last edited:

dannyboy72, I like your choice (left) and I found very similar with roses (right) for Brazil:
FK33_330x370.jpg
XX-4793_330x370_deluxe.jpg

I also like this one:
FE44_330x370.jpg

But I have difficulty with any choice for Walgren...

Walgren should be getting sexy plants :ph34r: :highspeed:

I don't have paypal :( But I have been following this thread, and I like all your choices!

I'm a child at heart and I especially like this one:

I don't really like the container they put this in but it's colorful http://www.ftd.com/blooming-plants-...d-gardens/product-plants-bloomingplants/mg23/

and this one http://www.ftd.com/blooming-plants-...d-gardens/product-plants-bloomingplants/mg34/

Try not to send scented lilies, they give some people headaches.

It's a great thing you're doing here! :flowers:

Thank you for the confirmation AngelaMJJ I feel ok about using it now. Thanks for doing this :flowers: I'm not into flowers/plants so don't have a preference I'm sure though that you will make a good choice.

When I move to LA next summer to attend law school, I'll stalk Walgren's ass lol

ETA: I've honestly developed a serious, serious crush on David over these past few weeks, so I really hope he doesn't say anything inappropriate about Michael after sentencing.

(In my mind, he's already divorced and we're a couple lol :ph34r:)
I thought he was already married to Ms Brazil?

:unsure:

No he isn't married to Ms Brazil, he's married to Nicol Walgren, she's a D.D.A herself, but I don't know what she looks like :(
He apparently has two little kids with her. But I've never seen a pic of her with him, or a pic of her at all.
I don't know why but I get the feeling that's she's blonde, pretty, and thin. ..
I don't care about his wife though, I want him. :ph34r:

Thanks for organising this Angela.I sent a tiny contribution yesterday,I can't afford much,but I wanted to be part of it.I hope it wasn't too late ^^; Could you please confirm if you received it?,thanks :]

As for the plants I think that orange one for Mr. Walgren is perfect.

For Ms. Brazil,I like that lily Cinnamongirl posted,but I also love orchids,particularly this one :
http://www.ftd.com/plants-ppr/orchi...d/product-plants/product-plants-orchids/po30/
0h9sM.jpg

I think it complements the one for Walgren very nicely :D
There are more beautiful orchids to choose from if you don't like it though :
http://www.ftd.com/plants-ptg/orchid-plants/product-plants/product-plants-orchids/

and

http://www.proflowers.com/flowerguide/flowermeanings/orchid-meanings.aspx

*hides from speculation about Walgren's love life* lol :ph34r:

Back