Let's send a big thank you to David Walgren and ms Brazil {Donations Closed}

Would you also like to send Flowers to Dr Shafer ?

• Yes

Votes: 59 92.2%
  • NO

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
Re: Let's send a big thank you to David Walgren and ms Brazil {DONATIONS ASKED}

Lol I'd love to but it's not appropriate :p
This is the message I have right now

Dear Mr. Walgren,
From the bottom of our hearts we, the members of MJJCommunity.com would like to thank you for everything you've done. We will never forget what you did for Michael, his family and the fans.
Best wishes,
MJJC

I've used all the characters that are available so we can't make it any longer.

That is perfect :) Thank you so much Angela for organising this and to all the fans who were able to donate on our behalf

Angela, thank you very much!

The first one ties in with this reference (below):
I wonder if there is anyone in the States who could phone and find out from the pain management centre which address is correct and when he is likely to be in the office (May be taking time off after the trial and funeral??)

I had a note that Dr Steinberg was practising at Ventura Community Memorial Hospital.
This may be a possible address:

Dr. Alon Steinberg
Cardiology Associates Med Group
168 N Brent St
Suite 503
Ventura, CA 93003

Practice: (805) 653-0101

http://www.ucomparehealthcare.com/d...183841&R=b5BRJaO8YU6I3KM2MwFWLz9ok&I=29404518

I found this address for Dr Kamangar (hope its the right person!):
specializes in internal medicine, pulmonary disease, critical care (intensivists) and sleep medicine in Walnut Creek

Dr. Nader Kamangar
1399 Ygnacio Valley Rd
Suite 14
Walnut Creek, CA 94598

Practice: (925) 939-3050

http://www.ucomparehealthcare.com/d...184278&R=0QRZ0KZIDadIYZInN75lHz27G&I=29404835

I can remove all these contact details once you have them...don't want to leave them here indefinitely, even though they are all available freely on the internet.

Re Dr Shafer, had we tried this address and phone no...I'm losing track somewhat as to which addresses / no's have been tried ... although I understand it is definitely not one of the California addresses ie not Stanford. This address seems to be consistent across a lot of websites......

Primary Location for Dr. Shafer (This is the same address that JMie gave in post #67:)

Dr. Steven Shafer
New York-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
622 W 168 Streeet
New York, NY 10032

Doctor: (212) 305-8206

http://www.ucomparehealthcare.com/drs/steven_shafer/

Same address is also given at this website

http://nyp.org/physician/sshafer/

and at this website which seems to have been updated on 29th Oct this year.
:http://www.zoominfo.com/people/Shafer_Steven_291468.aspx

Presbyterian Hospital Building, 12Th Floor 622 West 168Th St.
New York, New York 10032
United States

Last edited:

Angela that is a great message. Succinct and to be the point.

^^Hey that would be nice to buy Muarry a gift. How about a dangerous plant or poisonous pet. I wonder if the guards would deliver it. I would like to send him some poisonous perfume with a milky color.

Myosotis yes we tried all the phone numbers for the doctors. Shafer is in the East coast. When you call his New York office the message states his name, but he is not returning the call. Maybe because these doctors do not check their office much. They are probably very busy. As I said I left messages on all their answering machines, but they have not returned the call.

Angela it is a pity that we cannot see their facial expressions when the gifts arrive.

Last edited:

Thanks for doing this Angela. :D

Also, Mr Walgren I know you won't read this but: Oh mercy! YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL MAN. YOU ARE SO HOT, IT'S PAINFUL. IT REALLY IS.

Ahem. :innocent:

Walgren has broken many of our hearts for sure. I wish him all the best. You can tell he put his all into that case.

Also, Mr Walgren I know you won't read this but: Oh mercy! YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL MAN. YOU ARE SO HOT, IT'S PAINFUL. IT REALLY IS.

:D ...
... maybe he will come on MJJC after having received our gift , then he will read you ... :naughty:

:girl_in_love::girl_in_love::girl_in_love::girl_in_love::girl_in_love::girl_in_love::girl_in_love:

:lol: :lol:

Angela it is a pity that we cannot see their facial expressions when the gifts arrive.

I agree!

Wahaha you're right IT IS painful!

:D ...
... maybe he will come on MJJC after having received our gift , then he will read you ... :naughty:

:girl_in_love::girl_in_love::girl_in_love::girl_in_love::girl_in_love::girl_in_love::girl_in_love:

:lol: :lol:
Maybe when he has some spare time he will visit our forum :lol: that would be cool though.

Edit to add: You are all very welcome it was a pleasure to do it for our heroes :D

Last edited:

^^Hey that would be nice to buy Muarry a gift. How about a dangerous plant or poisonous pet. I wonder if the guards would deliver it. I would like to send him some poisonous perfume with a milky color.

Myosotis yes we tried all the phone numbers for the doctors. Shafer is in the East coast. When you call his New York office the message states his name, but he is not returning the call. Maybe because these doctors do not check their office much. They are probably very busy. As I said I left messages on all their answering machines, but they have not returned the call.

Thank you Petrarose for checking all these phone numbers...I just wasn't sure if there was anything more I could do to help, (eg looking for more possible numbers / addresses) but now I know there isn't. Huge thanks again.

Last edited:

Please don't make this thread into a Murray thread. Let's stay on topic.

Oh, please.. Are you guys goin' to blur your own name with Murray's? Aren't we all above all this shit? Would you just forget his name forever?
Angela, you are right..

Girls, maybe leave out the declarations of love, marriage proposals, phone number, house keys, etc lol!

Girls, maybe leave out the declarations of love, marriage proposals, phone number, house keys, etc lol!
Naaah, that's no fun! There's no use denying that Walgren is a sexy beast. :girl_blum:

Naaah, that's no fun! There's no use denying that Walgren is a sexy beast. :girl_blum:

I meant in your letters lol! Let's not scare the poor guy!!!! Perve all you want in here!!!!!!

I meant in your letters lol! Let's not scare the poor guy!!!! Perve all you want in here!!!!!!
Awwwwwyeeeaaaaaah. :naughty:

He is beautiful..............anyway, what were we discussing :D

Attachments

• Deputy-district-at_2045491b.jpg
    Deputy-district-at_2045491b.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 20

I know that we don't yet fix the addresses for the experts but what about the flowers for Michael ? :flowers:

^^Yes you should try to send Michael's flowers so he has them on sentencing day!!!!!!!

First I have to know what the budget is for the flowers for Michael. We haven't decided on what to send to dr. Shafer and dr. Steinberg.

BTW I've got an email our packages are at UPC now :)

Yes, please include me as well. I want to donate to them all. Angela_MJJ, I've just sent you a pm requesting information on what you need me to do to get the money and info for these witness who had a stellar performance in court; they deseve to be acknowledge for their job well done . :flowers: Thank you

Last edited:

Are we only sending flowers to Walgren? or to both him & Brazil?

Walgren and Brazil

Mr. Shafer is getting flowers too right?

Back