Let's send a big thank you to David Walgren and ms Brazil {Donations Closed}

Would you also like to send Flowers to Dr Shafer ?

• Yes

Votes: 59 92.2%
  • NO

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
Re: Let's send a big thank you to David Walgren and ms Brazil {DONATIONS ASKED}

So far Shafer is not in the LA offices. I was told he is in the East Coast, so I left a message at the New York number asking them to return the call and told them why I was calling. California is saying that he has not worked in some offices for years and in others he went like once every 3 months.

Thanks for calling the new york number... it appears to be accurate since that's the number w/his journal Anesthesia & Analgesia and Columbia university... this is the only info columbia seemed to have:

Title:Prof of Anesthesiology at NYPH/CUMCTel:+1 212 305 8206
Department:Anesthesiology
Address:Presbyterian Hospital
Mail Code: 5
New York NY 10032
United States

& this is all A & A had...

Contact Information
Steven L. Shafer, M.D.
Professor of Anesthesiology
Columbia University
New York, NY 10032
Phone: 212 305 8206

So I hope that they get back to you to get a more complete address :)

^^Yes it was embarrassing, but everyone knew who did the work, so he only made himself look foolish. Of course he will say he is the head DA so he has to speak first. I want them to see all the gifts flooding the office with Walgren and Brazil's name on it. Let him get jealous. I am sure something like this has never happened before in that office.

I am going to send another flower arrangement on the 29th, to make them even more jealous. Lets surround Walgren and Brazil with love.

Monk I hope so too. At lease we have the DA's information and could send those first and wait until we have confirmation of the others.

I hope they get the gifts all right. I really want David and Deborah to know how grateful we are. They did an amazing job.

When you say pay directly to you how does that work? You just go to paypal and use your hotmail address?

Oh, I thought white for the innocent and peace meaning rather than funereal, but you might be right Dr Shafer could take it this way -

Edit : maybe this one ? Basket with plants yellow

I really liked that orange /plant arrangment, same as for Mr Walgren, actually...I think there were some nice 'long lasting' plants in that, which might possibly last longer than the rose? Something long-lasting would be nice...as he spent 5 days on the stand:)

When you say pay directly to you how does that work? You just go to paypal and use your hotmail address?

When you are logged in to Paypal, if you select 'send money' (from the top tabs)
and then enter the hotmail address (ie the email address for the recipient) as the 'send to' address, and the amount / source (eg bank account / credit card), and 'I'm sending money to family / friends'
after that you should get an option to send a message with it, (I think on the next screen, lower down), and you can enter a topic eg donation for... and then your MJJC name in the message box below, with any message.

Hope I've got that right!

Last edited:

I have circled the key parts in red:

PayPal.jpg

you guy ae on it and I comeng or it. OT I have been exhasted han hav4 not this tired in a long time. I hve been sleeping since the day the verdict was read nd I've out! , (sleep). she my body comes bk around, i'll be back to normal I hope.

I think the plant/flower arrangement would be awesome :)

you guy ae on it and I comeng or it. OT I have been exhasted han hav4 not this tired in a long time. I hve been sleeping since the day the verdict was read nd I've out! , (sleep). she my body comes bk around, i'll be back to normal I hope.

I think the plant/flower arrangement would be awesome :)

:huggy: :huggy: :huggy:

Hope you feel better soon...This trial has taken it out of all of us...I can't imagine how the Prosecutors and Prosecution witnesses feel...I bet they are all exhausted too.....

Thanks. I will do that.

I will donate tomorrow :) I love Autumn treasures!!! for Mr Wahlgren. What will the card say??? :)

Hi angela I just donated, could you say if you got it cause I never used paypal before.

I still have not received a call back from the doctor's offices yet.

I donated. I hope you got it.

Wonderful idea.
Just donated and vote for flowers for Dr. Shafer.

I seriously couldn't resist giving what I could. These people just blew me away and are my heroes. They'll definitely get the message with the amount we've all donated, which makes me happy :D
Thank you for putting this together!

I would like to place the order for Ms. Brazil and Mr. Walgren tomorrow or Saturday so we will have te decide about what we should order.
Orange plant arrangement was a good option for Mr. Walgren and some of you agreed on that. But why not send it to Ms. Brazil too?

I've sent an email to the LA County on wednesday but haven't heard of them yet is it confirmed already by someone where we can send the plants to?

That sounds nice. Thank you for organising this Angela

I found this, this confirms what Jmie said few posts ago ;)

DAVID WALGREN
DEPUTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY
210 W. TEMPLE STREET, 17th FLOOR
LOS ANGELES, CA 90012

Are we going to collect separately for Michael? I don't know if you received my donation yet?

I want to join, but I don't see, how it to make. I was late already?

Re the plants. sonthing more flowery imo.the orange plant is abit boring and something u would give your granny! its not as if walgren is really old

Re the plants. sonthing more flowery imo.the orange plant is abit boring and something u would give your granny! its not as if walgren is really old

I agree I actually prefer the flowers to the plants.

Yeah dito.i think flowers mixed in a plant is better rather than a plant with the odd flower in it

I third that. The arrangement would be better with more flowers, and less plant..um Green.

Back