Let's talk about this amazing movie! (SPOILERS!)

I wanted to add that the whole movie I was dancing in my seat and singing along. lol I was jammin. This movie and (tii the song) has helped me start listening back to michael's music since he passed. I didn't want to listen, it just was weird for me but I can a lillte bit better now.

oh and I didn't stay for the whole complete ending and I see that I missed something. I will catch it the next time I watch.

Yeah they showed a little bit of Speechless. That Threatened part was really cool with the stage rising up off the ground and everything.

What a cool movie. So much cool stuff to talk about.

I wanted to add that the whole movie I was dancing in my seat and singing along. lol I was jammin. This movie and (tii the song) has helped me start listening back to michael's music since he passed. I didn't want to listen, it just was weird for me but I can a lillte bit better now.

oh and I didn't stay for the whole complete ending and I see that I missed something. I will catch it the next time I watch.

Me too. I was getting down in my seat....totally feeling the music. I probably looked like an idiot but oh well. :)

The movie did seem to have a kind of healing effect.

I just didn't like the red pants and gold jacket. lol

Same here. That outfit and the way he was moving while practicing Human Nature were the ONLY things I didn't like much about the movie.

Other than that...everything was on point. :)

I did love that gold pants outfit he was wearing in certain clips. That looked cool as heck.
Also the outfit he was in during Earth Song was killer.

But I think my favorite was probably the blue shirt/black jeans he had on during Billie Jean. It had a real 1984 feel to it which worked great with Billie Jean.

Oh boy i want to read all the posts but i gotta go sleep. Just wanted to say that i just came back from the midnight screening. The movie was FabOLOUS, MAGNIFICENT AND PHENOMENAL. MJ looked sooo gooood. I loved that red shirt he had on, and the black ed hardy baggy pants. But on my way home i got really emotional, becuz the movie made me realise how much alive he was/is. I still like to consider him alive. I was listening to "Your not alone" and the part where he sings "whisper three words and ill come running" so i screamed out as loud as i could "I LOVE YOU" but he didnt come. Thats when i burst into tears. But yes, the movie was great. I wish it wud never end...This is all for LOVE, god bless you. I dont know if i can see it again though :(

You're so lucky. Sounds like a LOT of fun.

My crowd was crap...c-r-a-p crap lol

Yes, I am. Many of them bought "this is it" T and put them on. We were all with Michael. What about your theatre?

It was beyond words.. such an amazing movie..
I loved everything about it, and when he sang a bit from Speechless, my heart melted.
It made me smile, just to see how happy he was and all the funny things he said and did, made me laugh a lot :)
I love him so much.

Who knows comments from those critics? Post them, I wonder this time what they are going to say.

why fans are saying "stay till after the credits"? what is showed after the credits?

During the credits, the new song "This Is It" plays, followed by a live version of "Heal The World" and then after the credits, it goes back to Michael on stage during rehearsals for a minute. It's worth sticking around for.

This sounds so great! Going to see it tonight, and then again tomorrow, and the day after that.. and so on. :)
This thread almost bring me to tears, it all sounds so incredible!

Some of you mention the great live singing.. I have to ask; is there any unexpected live parts? Like som live ad libs in Jam or something?

During the credits, the new song "This Is It" plays, followed by a live version of "Heal The World" and then after the credits, it goes back to Michael on stage during rehearsals for a minute. It's worth sticking around for.

Oh yes most definitely. There's quite a bit of unexpected live parts actually. Which songs specifically? Well I'm really tired right now (it's 5:30 am here) and I can't really jog my mind to really list those but yes there's a lot of that type of stuff. It's so cool and refreshing to see such an amazing live performance. Michael was looking in top-form performance-wise.

Simply MJ.......Perfection!!!!!!!!! still trying to linger it all in my mind.......will watch again tomorrow...........DVD soon please?????

For me the most amazing thing was his voice.
I already knew he was a great dancer but it was a huge surprise how absolutely flawless his voice still was!!

For me the most amazing thing was his voice.
I already knew he was a great dancer but it was a huge surprise how absolutely flawless his voice still was!!

Same here. This honestly the best I've heard his voice since probably Bad/Dangerous. I mean...he sounded PERFECT.

EDIT:
Just gotta talk about the Smooth Criminal sequence again.....That new video footage was so cool. The shoot-out with Humphrey Bogart and the interspersing of that old movie with new MJ was BAD (in a good way lol)

I don't want to go through all these pages of spoilers so can someone just clarify if there is footage of the funeral or memorial in the film and if so, when it happens? I need to be prepared.

I don't want to go through all these pages of spoilers so can someone just clarify if there is footage of the funeral or memorial in the film and if so, when it happens? I need to be prepared.

Nope. Not one second of it.

This film just focuses on the music and the creative process.

After I read some posts here, I can't wait till tonight. I didn't want to see it but now I really want! I can't wait to see the "Billie Jean" part some of you were talking about! Billie Jean is the song made me his fan, it's really special for me!
It will be the hardest thing I've ever did in my life, but I have to see it! I miss him so much!

"More booty... that's funny."

I also loved when he was criticizing the sound people and then adds, "but I say that with love. L.O.V.E."

Yes! Those were two extremely funny bits.

I WAS SO GLAD THAT I GOT TO SEE IT WITH TRUE LONGTERM MJ FANS. AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE

I'm pretty sure the entire movie is live vocals....if not then maybe like 90% of it is live. You are gonna love all of the live singing. His voice sounded ageless...incredible....it was prime-MJ at his best.

Back