Let's talk about this amazing movie! (SPOILERS!)

Wow, this is SO gonna blow my mind! I will not be able to walk home since my legs will shake and put my body down to the ground. :)

AMAZING!
smooth criminal was awesome. his voice was amazing.
this was gonna be the greatest show of all time :(
i didn't cry as much as i thought i would, i was really enjoying it
however when it got to the end and man in the mirror and then it said 'love lives forever' i just sat and sobbed.
its all so bitter sweet.

I know what you mean. The end where it says Love lives forever.....that sort of started to get to me and I felt tears welling up but I held it back.

And most definitely these concerts were going to be ground-breaking and breath-taking.

I'm on a NATURAL HIGH right now i saw the movie around 11pm and still this morning 6:48 i'm speechless!!! I LOVE BILLIE JEAN, the music, the beat and of course the dance. Human Nature ALL TIME FAV I like at the end of the song the three split screen of MJ walking/dancing away AWESOME... I want to see it again like RIGHT NOW, lol but will polly see it Friday night...

I know what you mean, potpot. I have stayed up all night because I'm still so amped from watching this movie. I want to see it again right now too. And then again and again and again, etc. lol

Hi guys! I haven't seen it yet, but I'm going tonight, with my 6 year old. Is there a lot of talking in the movie or is it mostly music?? My kid doesn't speak English, so..

Dude I cried my ass off! It was a brilliant film and Michael was so..I can't find the words!:bugeyed The slow motion in Billie Jean was BRILLIANT!!!! He sang Speechless and I burst out in tears. Thriller/Threatened was awesome and I wanted to see more of that! I wanted to jump up and dance at points.. but we clapped and cheered. He was so beautiful as well! His voice and everything was :clapping:

However it did leave me wanting to see more..like what the real show could have been. It was bittersweet, but it left me happy at the same time. Just to see Michael.. it helped me a bit. But to know that he won't ever "shine" like that kills me inside. :boohoo

I will be seeing it again later this evening. Maybe I can keep some of the tears at bay? I heard that the DVD won't be out until JAN! That sucks..cause I want if for Christmas. I heard there's like 3 HOURS of extra stuff on it..so we'll have to wait to see more.:)

Sorry I wrote a novel and went on and on..
Thumbs up from me!

I know what you mean, potpot. I have stayed up all night because I'm still so amped from watching this movie. I want to see it again right now too. And then again and again and again, etc. lol
Same here. The movie finished at 11 for me but now it's 5 am!

Was that bit where hes lieing on the floor kicking the air in the movie?

Yep. It's from the Beat It outro.

Ahh great great. :)

Im kind of looking forward to it, but you know when you have something your anxious about before something your excited about? I have my first driving test in like...10 minutes. So then hopefully I can get that out of the way and then look forward to seeing MJ!

OMG I loved every minute of it!!
Threatened was kick ass! MJ made me giggle and smile so many times. I actually found it helpful to watch it. I didn't cry...I smiled and laughed. It was a great piece of film.

Im kind of looking forward to it, but you know when you have something your anxious about before something your excited about? I have my first driving test in like...10 minutes. So then hopefully I can get that out of the way and then look forward to seeing MJ!

Oh yes. I understand that emotional rollercoaster all too well. :)

It was seriouslyyyy sooo FOOOOOKKIINNN FANTABULLOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

eekekekekkekelffbwefbw'hf!...

soz.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

awesome! awesome! awesome!!!

need more tix.

It was seriouslyyyy sooo FOOOOOKKIINNN FANTABULLOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

eekekekekkekelffbwefbw'hf!...

soz.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

awesome! awesome! awesome!!!

need more tix.

Hahaha.....WELL SAID lol

It is an amazing experience that I will never forget.

Oh....one more thing....

ouwqprhhwrgowgrogwrgwfosfsihiequwqc

wooooooo!!!!
;)

please tell us about the drill ..... does he dance in this drill ?

its 8:30 am ... after two hours of sleep I am ready to see it again.

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MICHAEL at PERFECTION IS PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I wish I wasnt so damn tired when I saw it, gonna go see it again tonight to fully enjoy the experience

Now LADIES...(and some dudes too)...

This is a warning!!...

this movie may...scratch that...WILL give u

MIKEGASAMMMSSSSS!!!

I'm exhausted after 111mins of that...wooo..Mikey!

lol

During the credits, the new song "This Is It" plays, followed by a live version of "Heal The World" and then after the credits, it goes back to Michael on stage during rehearsals for a minute. It's worth sticking around for.

Yeah. I thought "this is it" was ok when it was first aired. But today, when this song was played during the credits, I loved it.

So I guess from what Michael was saying...he would've thrown the red Beat It jacket down on the ground and somehow it gets caught on fire and then he would get down on his knees ala Jimi Hendrix and then the lights go off and you would just see the flames.

I'm guessing that would've been a pretty cool effect, but I'd hate to see that iconic red jacket burning! :)

Yeah. I thought "this is it" was ok when it was first aired. But today, when this song was played during the credits, I loved it.

I'm listening to it right now and I've been listening to it pretty much all night. I'm hooked on this song after watching the movie!

Back