LETTER FROM MICHAEL FOR ALL THE FANS!

How lovely!

I had to chuckle though at the "Hopefully you've seen the results of my latest photoshoot".......why do I picture him saying this with a great big grin on his face......he knows fine well all the ladies would be drooling over them....acting like he doesnt know!

NME has picked up on it...thats kinda weird...but good.

I'm so glad Mike sent that message.. THANKS.

we'll get news soon?? he said.. AHHHHHH so like in 6 months loL! we'll here something.. ha ha!! (don't forget what SOON is to him)

awsome.. thanks[/b]
i believe that this time he means "soon" like in 2 months (within this year) ;)

^ :lol:

It always makes me feel close to Michael when he writes/sends things like this! I'm very happy. I wish I could meet him.

It get even more exiting.

I start to believe we may actually see a single released this year!

the anticipation is killing me. My heart is beating out of my chest. I can't wait for him to take over the music world b/c it sure as hell needs him desperately. :yes:

Anyone with me? :flowers:

the anticipation is killing me. My heart is beating out of my chest. I can't wait for him to take over the music world b/c it sure as hell needs him desperately. :yes:

Anyone with me? :flowers:[/b]

I'm with you all the way!!

How lovely!

I had to chuckle though at the "Hopefully you've seen the results of my latest photoshoot".......why do I picture him saying this with a great big grin on his face......he knows fine well all the ladies would be drooling over them....acting like he doesnt know!

NME has picked up on it...thats kinda weird...but good.[/b]

Drool??? Aw hell, we all did much more than drool lemme tell ya!! LOL!!

Such a sweet letter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a sweethart!

Looking back, I think I kinda made a fool out of myself in the video I made... LOL! I am glad that he still appreciates it! :D :D :D XD

Michael YEY!!!!!!!!!!!

y he always act like he forget he owe me and ja $20....hmmm :rollin:

oh and he still didn't give tigerlilly her comic books back or finish 'burning' all them marvin cd's borrowed from timmy....[/b]
Really?

MICHAEL JACKSON SPEAKS OUT TO FANS

MICHAEL JACKSON has written an open letter to fans, hinting he's about to release his first new album in six years.

The singer, who has been off the showbiz radar for months, posted the letter on his fansite Mjeurope.eu. It reads, "Your continued love and support means so much to me. I really love and appreciate you all... from the bottom of my heart. "I've been really busy lately. Hopefully, you've all seen the results of my recent photo shoot with L'Uomo Vogue. "Soon, I will be sharing exciting and surprising news with you from my other efforts."

Jackson has been reported to be working on tracks with The Black Eyed Peas star will.i.am and Akon.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/artic...%20fans_1046188

They picked that up fast.

Another one:

Michael Jackson to record new album?

Michael Jackson has hinted that he may be gearing up to release a new studio album, his first for six years.

The star posted an open letter on fansite MJEurope.eu.

"Your continued love and support means so much to me. I really love and appreciate you all… from the bottom of my heart." Jackson said.

"I’ve been really busy lately. Hopefully, you’ve all seen the results of my recent photo shoot with L’Uomo Vogue.

"Soon, I will be sharing exciting and surprising news with you from my other efforts."

We'll keep you posted.

http://www.thehollywoodnews.com/artman2/pu...um_36101007.php

Another one:

Jackson hints at new material
Wednesday, October 10 2007, 14:27 BST
By Alex Fletcher

Michael Jackson has hinted to fans that he may have some new material ready for release.

The 'Thriller' singer has written in a newsletter, leaked by fansite Myeurope, that he has some exciting news and that he has recently been occupied by a series of projects.

Jackson wrote: "I've been really busy lately...Your continued love and support means so much to me. I really love and appreciate you all...from the bottom of my heart.

He added: "Soon I will be sharing exciting and surprising news with you from my other efforts."

Jackson hasn't released an album since 2001's Invincible.

The '80s pop legend has reportedly been working on new tracks with Black Eyed Peas star will.i.am.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a77422/j...terial.html?rss

MICHAEL JACKSON HINTS NEW ALBUM IS READY
Source: uncut.co.uk
Posted On: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 09:13 MDT

Singer Michael Jackson has broken his silence and hinted that he has been busy working on new material, in a fanclub letter sent out to his European fans.

The singer who has not released a record since 2001's 'Invincible' - his last with major label Epic - wrote in the fanclub letter: "I've been really busy lately... Soon I will be sharing exciting and surprising news with you from my other efforts."

The letter has been leaked by Jackson fansite Myeurope.eu and Jackson continues by thanking fans for sticking by him through recent times: "I've been really busy lately... Your continued love and support means so much to me. I really love and appreciate you all...from the bottom of my heart."

The controversial singer who has lived in Bahrain and Ireland before returning to live in the US, was rumoured to have been working with Black Eyes Peas frontman Will.I.Am in a studio whilst he was in Ireland last year.

Sources across the web point to a new album being released early in 2008.

http://www.hiphop-elements.com/article/read/4/7325/1/

Jackson contacts fans

Michael Jackson has sent a letter to fans hinting that he will be making a comeback.

The letter was apparently sent to his European fanclub and has been leaked by fan site, Mjeurope.eu, with Jackson filling fans in on what he's up to.

Hinting about a possible new album, MJ wrote: "I've been really busy lately... Soon I will be sharing exciting and surprising news with you from my other efforts."

According to the letter, which is now posted on the said fan site, Jackson also thanks his fans adding: "Your continued love and support means so much to me. I really love and appreciate you all."

Hmm... keep it locked to Orange World where we'll update you with any developments.

http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story...rtainment.music

^^ Look how some can take the letter to that extent.. never shocks me..

We'll see, I hope something happens or is said before years end..

Wow...news travels fast!

Do these sites actually read the forums? How else would they know! Hmmm...interesting!

Still so happy at the letter - is it me or does this letter feel different? A lot more personal, in a thanking and humble way. I can't remember the last time we got a letter like this from Michael....so this is great!

Maybe a single before Christmas? Christmas number one? Now that would be AWESOME!

I've a feeling that the next few months are going to be ACE!

^ :lol:

It always makes me feel close to Michael when he writes/sends things like this! I'm very happy. I wish I could meet him.[/b]

I know Wat u feel....

BTW...I LOVE Ur Sig....LOL *Dont mess up the perm* lolololol :lol: :lol: :lol:

His autograph is really cool!! It's even got better since the old days...

Michael will you one day explain just exactly how do you do that!? You always seem to know when fans need something from you the most, because the timing just could not have been better with those pics and with this letter

and yes we did just happen to catch your pics MJ :wub: we especially enjoyed some of your special poses you sweet thing

All the pics are really beautiful and ever so flyy

Speaking of 'flyy'...some of them were a little more....uhhh (searching for a word)...engaging

than others :yes: :D

Michael Congratulations on this really great move with Luomo Vogue. You have everyone mezmerized and rack with anticipation.

And we're SO glad you were having so much fun :wub: your good time is definitely our good time, 100%

Its always so good to hear directly from you :wub: makes all the difference in the world

You made many a person's day! (including some in the media)

You're so smart.

(how in the world do you do this stuff)

We love you illimitably my dear, bleeev it, it is the truth.

Thanks for reaching out and touching someone. We're okay now

umm

until we can hear your voice again

I hope we actually here something from him soon. A single, a video, even a teaser from the man himself! My "Lack of Michael Medication" is starting to wear off..and I'm starting to do that twitch thing again. :crazy I know I'm not the only one who is filled with anticipation! :lol:

This is me when I hear/see something from Michael... :dropdead: Just make sure one of you is around to slap me out of it!

^^wow thats crazy

how dare ANYONE say people don't care what Michael Jackson is doing.. LOL!! I have even heard fans say that...

OMG!!! ALL THESE WONDERFUL NEWS IS LIKE ALMOST TOO MUCH TO BARE... :wild: :boohoo :wild: :boohoo
in private * oh, Mike you're too sweet with the letter, you shouldn't have giggles*

even Rolling Stone didn't miss it :yes:

"Michael Jackson has written a letter to his fans to thank them for their birthday wishes and ask if they’d seen his recent spread in Italian Vogue. Jackson also says he has been “really busy lately” (working with Will.i.am, perhaps?) and promises to share “exciting and surprising news” from his “other efforts” soon. "

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/inde...o-throat-attack

Back