Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

lunapic_129268441065115_7.jpg

sorry for the delay :blush:

squeee y'all!

:xmas1:

I had such a lovely dream last night of michael. Extremely detailed, it was so beuatiful, I wrote it down straight awaycos I don't wanna forget it! He was living in Ireland and it was this year. He was outside in a big garden with the kids. He looked supremely gorgeous in a long black button up coat and fedora. He and the kids built a big snowman and then he took off his fedora and put it on the snowman and put a one glove on it (cos he just happened to have one in his pocket lol) and then prince called his name and michael turned only to get a snowball right in the face. lol :gotcha: then michael said "oh you're in big trouble young man!" and chased prince round the garden until he got him back. They all had a massive snowball fight and michael was laughing so loudly and strongly. Then all the kids turned from a all out to ganging up on michael and ambushed him to the ground and piled up on top of him in a big jacksons snow pile up lol. Then I woke up.

I know its random when people describe dreams but it was so wonderful, although it made me cry, knowing it can never be and just how mucht he kids have lost :cry:

:sigh:

Last edited:
squeee y'all!

I had such a lovely dream last night of michael. Extremely detailed, it was so beuatiful, I wrote it down straight awaycos I don't wanna forget it! He was living in Ireland and it was this year. He was outside in a big garden with the kids. He looked supremely gorgeous in a long black button up coat and fedora. He and the kids built a big snowman and then he took off his fedora and put it on the snowman and put a one glove on it (cos he just happened to have one in his pocket lol) and then prince called his name and michael turned only to get a snowball right in the face. lol :gotcha: then michael said "oh you're in big trouble young man!" and chased prince round the garden until he got him back. They all had a massive snowball fight and michael was laughing so loudly and strongly. Then all the kids turned from a all out to ganging up on michael and ambushed him to the ground and piled up on top of him in a big jacksons snow pile up lol. Then I woke up.

I know its random when people describe dreams but it was so wonderful, although it made me cry, knowing it can never be and just how mucht he kids have lost :cry:

What a lovely dream Katie :wub:

squeee y'all!

What a lovely dream but I know what you mean by sad

Back