Major Love Prayer - Worldwide Monthly Prayer Every 25th

Re: Major Love Prayer - Worldwide Monthly Prayer For L.O.V.E.

On the 14-month mark tomorrow, I will be silently joining like I always do.
I have so much to be thankful for to Michael.

I will be praying for you Michael....I already do...daily..:pray:

New post on website:

Now is the time for Major L.O.V.E. (www.majorloveprayer.org)

Hello to our family worldwide! ♥ Today is the day! At 2pm US Pacific Time time (10pm in the UK - see time chart for your city/country) people across the planet will again unite in spirit to send out a major love! What is a 'major love'? Michael once said, "Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.'' The truth: L.O.V.E.! A love so powerful it can heal hearts and change the world. It's the love that exists at the core of our being. It's where we come from, what unites us and what we strive for at the deepest level, whether we recognize it or not. It's where we know our ONENESS ... as ONE family and ONE Earth with a shared destiny. And NOW is the time to let that love shine and beGod's glow!

It seems lately on the news there has been one story after another of someone somewhere attempting to stir up racial or religious tensions, in addition to the very real suffering caused by recent natural (and manmade) disasters. The children of the world need us and they need us NOW. They need us as a global community to reach out and help. And they need us to teach them that no matter where you're from or what you look like, you are part of a diverse, but not separate, family that is linked by love. Love, not hate. Look at all of us here ... a global family of all races, all nationalities, all religions brought together in unity by a common love, to send love. That's something. That's a major something. A major love! So today as we connect our energies in prayer/meditation, let's know that the love we are sending is healing these rifts that humanity sometimes places in its own path. Let it remind people that soul to soul there is truly nothing to fight about. Know that the love is reaching every child in need and awakening the "truth at the heart of all creation" in us ALL. Say to the world, "Wake up! Now is the time for love!" Feel this wave and know it is real, reverberating through our collective consciousness and awakening the world to love, to brotherhood, to peace. Can you feel it?

Can You Feel It (original)
Hochgeladen von Discodandan. - Musikvideos, Sänger Interviews, Konzerte und mehr.

I will be with you...

I stopped counting months after one year anniversary, but when I wake up on 25th of every month and realize what date it is it cuts like a knife... I miss him

Ill be there tonight havent been the last couple o months but tonight I will be there

I'll be there:angel:

Love

I´ll be there as usual.

"At some point, the orientation to the whole and the inclusion of everyone in this, becomes the way of being. We realize our individuality within oneness; and we wish to truly listen and understand one another and to include all perspectives in our oneness. Does this seem hard? The tools are love and forgiveness; this is how we master the fourth dimension. Then we can approach the fifth--where everything is manifested with the force of love..!"

Author Unknown

L.O.V.E. Always :wub:

:angel:

"At some point, the orientation to the whole and the inclusion of everyone in this, becomes the way of being. We realize our individuality within oneness; and we wish to truly listen and understand one another and to include all perspectives in our oneness. Does this seem hard? The tools are love and forgiveness; this is how we master the fourth dimension. Then we can approach the fifth--where everything is manifested with the force of love..!"

Author Unknown

Ah, love it! :heart: :angel:

Just a half hour more to go!

MJ+angel+earth+text+small.png

I shall be joining the loving Michael Jackson fan family, Michael and the universal healing energies again tonight and sending out peace and healing to all beings everywhere, all in the spirit of L.O.V.E...Thankyou dearest Michael and may God bless you, our beautiful Prince, Paris, Blanket and the loving fan community...love you more...

Did you have a bad experience Michaelismagic? :better:

That was seriously intense energy today, wow! Thank you to everyone who did it! See you again in September! :heart: :hug:

:praying

Author Unknown

Thank you..:angel:

I have some sunflowers, snails have been there eating on the leaves ,it´s been rainy the last days and I didn´t believe there would be any flowers.
This morning I saw a yellow flower, the morning after majorloveprayer.
Coincidence?

I have some sunflowers, snails have been there eating on the leaves ,it´s been rainy the last days and I didn´t believe there would be any flowers.
This morning I saw a yellow flower, the morning after majorloveprayer.
Coincidence?
Way cool :) You are not alone :angel: :heart:

I was part of Major Prayer love- although wasnt on the net at the time.
Sent prayers up for Michael and all those people and matters that are close to his heart.
:wub:
As said from my kitchen.
In my own small way. :angel:

:heart: The prayer is THIS SATURDAY, September 25th. Hope you all can join in :) Saturday the 25th: 2pm Pacific / 5pm Eastern / 10pm UK / 23:00 CET / 01:00 Moscow / 07:00 Sydney

Here's the latest post from the mlp blog:

On Saturday at 2pm L.A. time (please see the time chart for the correct time in your location) we are again joining across the planet to send out a major love! This is a simultaneous worldwide event, a tremendous global wave of L-O-V-E on the 25th of every month, intended to heal the world and all its children (including me and you).

And this September marks the
one year anniversary of the very first MLP! It began in September of 2009 on a major Michael Jackson forum among fans who wanted to make a change with love, and to honor Michael's memory. By the next month the word had spread to other forums and many more of us joined in. In November this website was created to unite everyone in this common purpose, in one place. We now have how-to instructions available in 19 languages (the latest addition is Croatian - thanks, Karmen!) and people meeting monthly all over the internet, in every language, every country, on forums, on Facebook, in social networking groups and more.

THANK YOU to each and every one of you who are keeping this alive, translating, contributing, reminding your friends and doing all the amazing things you you do for love and for Michael's legacy of love. This collective prayer only exists when we all take this moment each month to feel the love and join in the truth of oneness, sending it out through time and space to heal our world and 'bring salvation back'. Call it a prayer, a meditation, an affirmation, a spiritual connection or whatever you wish. It's real and we can all feel it. We are one in love and consciousness, and we continue this work as Soldiers of Love, changing the planet one heart at a time. Thank you all so much, and 'see' you on Saturday. "Let's harmonize all around the world!" :)

It´s so nice to be connected to people from different countries with love

It´s so nice to be connected to people from different countries with love
:group: Every month feels like an energy renewal afterwards. Renewed with L.O.V.E. :heart:

I am with all of you here today...

please think about a catmother who escaped from the veterinarian clinic after she was neutered.After years as homeless she would finally have a home, instead she´s out in the rain and might be in pain.Her babies are waiting for her.

^ Will do :heart: Fifteen minutes to prayer time!

Back