Major Love Prayer - Worldwide Monthly Prayer Every 25th

Re: Major Love Prayer - Worldwide Monthly Prayer For L.O.V.E.

Mist I hope she finds her way back :angel:

Beautiful MLP :heart: Thank you, thank you, thank you! :group:

Thank you for all love

Yes, beautiful everyone. :group: :heart: See you all again next month! October 25th! :)

It's that time again ... the 25th is THIS MONDAY! :heart: Just reminding everyone. If you need a time chart or instructions, they're in the first post :)

And tomorrow (Sunday the 24th) is Global Oneness Day as well, from Humanity's Team. Also something cool in the same vibe. Something positive for a change, yay! :yes:

Love to all of you! Hope we can all cover the globe with tons of the major L.O.V.E. Monday ~ ` ` ` :heart: `` `

United in love again.

I can see I wrote about a catmother who escaped after a surgery last month.She went back to the place she used to live in.It took her 9 days to come there and she was in good health.Maybe she got protection from above?
She has a forever home now in the place she think is her home.

MLP tomorrow! :clapping:
Looking forward to "seeing" you all there!

:wub: Tweeted at MJJC Legacy Team Twitter* Plz. join The Major L.O.V.E Prayer. I'll be There :) :angel:

Major Love Prayer today, wouldn't miss it for the world!

me 2 :huggy: :group:

I probably will miss this but I just want to say; I hope that somehow love will find a way to heal everybody and turn all the recent anger into peace. With the L.O.V.E x

Everyone, just an hour and half until the October prayer/meditation! :angel:

:wub: Tweeted at MJJC Legacy Team Twitter* Plz. join The Major L.O.V.E Prayer. I'll be There :) :angel:
:punk: Thank you! :heart:

I probably will miss this but I just want to say; I hope that somehow love will find a way to heal everybody and turn all the recent anger into peace. With the L.O.V.E x
Ah, too bad you'll miss it. It's just for a few minutes, if it can work out for you in your schedule. And yes, I totally agree with your last sentence ... we fans need to stay united with LOVE. There's got to be a way. I know there is. :better::heart:

:wub: :angel: :D :rollingpeace: :huggy: :heart:

Beautiful...

Your Welcome**

I'll be joining, as I do every month.
Much L.O.V.E to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michael, I am praying for your soul! May Angels be with you forever! You live in my heart for eternity! I love you from the bottom of my heart!

It's so nice to read that people are joining in :heart: It was beautiful.

Mist, I'm glad the cat came back. I thought about her a few times over the last month.

Soooo great, thank you everyone who joined!!! :) :group: :heart: Next prayer is November! :)

Here's the latest post from the MLP website:
Thank you for the Love (Monday Oct 25th) Posted: Monday, October 25, 2010

THANK YOU, EVERYONE for such a beautiful experience. The October 25th prayer was very touching. We were ONE in LOVE, with each other, with the world, with all, radiating compassion and light, healing the world one energy wave at a time, until all consciousness on Earth awakens to the "ultimate truth at the heart of all creation": LOVE! ?

See you all again soon :) Our next prayer is November 25th! You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, RSS or Friend Connect/OpenID to get updates of new posts and the latest activities. Please keep spreading the word. We love you! Thank you, MJ-fam!

Please check out our latest post, too: http://www.majorloveprayer.org/2010/10/announcing-army-of-love-video-project.html This is an exciting new project that everyone can become involved in with a simple photograph. It's a music video about MJ's 'Army of Love'! :)

It´s time soon to be together and hold hands in another majorloveprayer.

What a wonderful idea!

I will be joining in with you all tonight. :) By the way, we are having a baby!....and today we found out the due date, 25th June 2011. Its strange but amazing at the same time, however Im so excited and I can finally look forward to this date with joy and happiness. Just wanted to share it with you.

L.O.V.E. to you all

Hold my hand:flowers:...lets pray, heal, bless together...we are putting some Major L.O.V.E. back into the world all because of you dearest Michael...We love you more with every passing moment...thankyou forever for everything...Happy Thanksgiving:flowers:
May God bless you every moment :angel: and may God bless the beautiful Michael Jackson fan community :angel:May there be peace in the world :angel:

Last edited:

About to begin!!! And the Army of Love video is completed! Thanks everyone and thanks Amygrace! :heart:

Listening to HEAL THE WORLD!!
Thank you Michael always and forever missed and in ma heart!!!
I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! :cry:

Thanks, everyone!!! Next time it's Christmas!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Back