Major Love Prayer - Worldwide Monthly Prayer Every 25th

Re: Major Love Prayer - Worldwide Monthly Prayer For L.O.V.E.

wow on Christmas~!! oh Michael you are so sacred!!!!!!! :cry: I miss you so much why oh why?! :cry:

Yes. Christmas day. I'll be thinking of you.

AmyGrace, thanks for posting the video. Great project! :)

:bump :heart:

Just a reminder that Christmas Day at the usual time (2pm Pacific / 5pm Eastern / 10pm UK / 23:00 Western Europe) we'll be sending out a major love to the children of the world and connecting as one, to heal our fan community and the world. Hope you can all join us. :angel:
(December time chart: http://timeanddate.com/s/1xe3 and info at http://www.majorloveprayer.org)

Many thoughts and prayers to each and everyone of YOU and YOURS..!

"Keep Helping To Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~"

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V.E

God Bless Always :angel:~~~

:rollingpeace::santa_elf::rollingpeace:

I'll Be There~*~*~*
:wub:

^ Thank you :group: :heart:

New post on MLP website about this month's prayer...

HealingWithLove2.png
Healing the World with Love

Tomorrow is the 25th and as always we will be uniting across the globe to send out a major love! (2pm PST / 5pm EST / 22:00 GMT - Time Zone Chart). In many parts of the world people will be celebrating Christmas, which makes this prayer extra special for those who are.

The ultimate goal of Major Love Prayer is HEALING through love, and this 25th we'd like to really emphasize that. The love we're sending together is meant to really do something. It's energy and it's real. Many of you have said that this prayer has been very dear to you over the past 15 months since it began, helping you in your own healing process from grief. It has done this for the rest of us as well. Tremendously. It is not just transforming each of us, though. When we connect as one to send LOVE we are amplifying this energy within us, through us, between us, in the world and beyond the world. We are HEALING on multiple levels.

If you have read any books by the likes of Gregg Braden or Bruce Lipton, studies by Gary Schwartz at the University of Arizona, or in particular 'The Field' and 'The Intention Experiment' by Lynne McTaggart, you already know about some of the cutting edge research into consciousness.There is somehow a very real connection from one mind and heart to the next. So much is happening between us and the rest of the universe from one nanosecond to the next, and we are usually unaware of this in a normal waking state. Nonetheless, it is measurable. One thing long-espoused in mystical (especially Eastern) spiritual teachings is that we are all ONE, yet view ourselves as separate in this dimension. Scientific experiments are seemingly confirming this (or are on that track, at least). Quantum physics is trying to unravel this type of mystery, as it shows up in discoveries like the observer effect or in quantum entanglement, the instantaneous connection between two particles at any distance, faster than light and with no as-yet-known method of information transfer. That's not fantasy, but quite provable. Read More (link to mlp.org)...

Thank you for posting the reminder and information mjbunny. I will be there; with my family, but I'll be there one way or another. :better::angel:

1 year and a half today (Decemeber 25th,2010) wow... I remember last year when I first realized it fell on Christmas. L.O.V.E. to All**
:angel:

souldreamer7

I'll be there :angel:

There are many things between heaven and earth we don´t know about, but I know I´ll be there for the majorloveprayer.

I'm going to join you guys this time.
I keep forgetting what time it happens but I wrote it down this time. lol
I think this is a wonderfull loving project. Just what we all need.

I'll be there too. 1,5 Years - I can't believe. :(

Less than 2 hours to go! :heart: :group:

.... now 20 minutes to go....

Last edited:

New post on majorloveprayer.org:

Tuesday, January 25th
will be our first Major Love Prayer of 2011! If you're new to MLP, please check this month's time zone chart to verify the correct time in your location. This is a global event that happens at the exact same moment all around the world, so the time will vary depending on where you are. Simple instructions are also available in 19 languages, translated by the many wonderful people who send out a major love every month. (Thanks, Lovely Ones! :)

And please don't hesitate to invite your friends and spread the word. In fact, please do! The more this prayer grows, the more hearts will connect and the more love we will send together. To participate in MLP there is no experience required, no prerequisite of any particular belief system, no specific need to be an MJ fan... just a desire to join with thousands of others across the planet to heal the world. We are from all continents, all nations, all races, all religions, of all opinions and beliefs and ways of living, joining together as ONE for a common goal: to give the GIFT OF LOVE to the world. We are a legacy of L.O.V.E., awakening hearts to compassion and higher consciousness, for our children, our planet and our future. Can't wait to meet up with you all again in spirit at 2pm L.A. time on the 25th, and every 25th! ?

^^^ thanks MJBunny. :)
That's 22.00 hrs UK time. Not long to go until MLP! :wub:
This time around, this month is going to be extremely significant isnt it?:(
Much love to everyone here.
MJ fans globally coming together esp on this day, of CM's day 1 of trial.
:better:

Something strange happened to me last time.
I was lying down during the MLP with my eyes closed, trying to send love and imagine holding hands with others.Afterwards I made my mind empty, thinking of nothing at all when I got that film in my head.

We were standing in a green field in lines and Michael was there too, in the first line.
Imagine an army in a battlefield but there were no weapons and we had no uniforms.
We were no angels dressed in white, not even Michael, I remember green grass and strong colours among the clothes.

I opened my eyes and realised it had been only 10 minutes since the MLP had began, maybe I slept for a few minutes and it was a dream but if I fall asleep I don´t use to wake up after a few minutes.

I'll be there :angel:

MIST, whether it was a dream or not, it sounds beautiful :wub:

Looking forward to MLP as always.

Mist Sounds like you had a special experience and you were perhaps shown Michael's Army of LOve ? The colors represent the different qualities we each possess that together form the total usually seen as white. It sounds beautiful at any rate!

I love this idea and will be joining in this Tuesday!

Mist Sounds like you had a special experience and you were perhaps shown Michael's Army of LOve ? The colors represent the different qualities we each possess that together form the total usually seen as white. It sounds beautiful at any rate!

I had forgotten that the white colour has many colours in it.Although we have different colours on our skin we are all one.A human
We were united and were going to walk in the same direction, to heal the world maybe?

Around christmas in Sweden we have the darkest season, the longest nights and colours make me feel good for a while
Bright colours also remind me of "Always look at the bright side of life"(Monty Python)
Michael wanted to make people happy and I think we were happy in the film.

I had forgotten that the white colour has many colours in it.Although we have different colours on our skin we are all one.A human
We were united and were going to walk in the same direction, to heal the world maybe?

Around christmas in Sweden we have the darkest season, the longest nights and colours make me feel good for a while
Bright colours also remind me of "Always look at the bright side of life"(Monty Python)
Michael wanted to make people happy and I think we were happy in the film.

Healing the world through spreading love around the world, with compassion and forgiveness in our hearts, yes definitely regarding the highlighted sentence!

Hi everyone :heart: Just ONE HOUR to go until the prayer! You can watch a live countdown if you need to verify the time ... http://www.majorloveprayer.org

L.O.V.E. to you all ~ ` ` ` ` :heart:

One Year and 7 Months. :( :praying:

I will be praying in my head since I will have class today at this particular time. But Michael is NEVER away from my mind even for a second. Its a wonder how we all got through the past year and 7 months.

Other than all the ppl. That I pray for every day/every 25 day of the month, I would like to also think of/pray for those people(fans) who took their lives after Michael's passing. :pray:

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Sending Out A Major L.O.V.E :heart: :angel: :rollingpeace:

We're about to begin - top of the hour! ? ? ? "In this bliss we cannot feel fear or dread, we stop existing and start living." Let any anger, sadness or frustration just drop away from your mind and heart as we return our focus to LOVE ~ LOVE ~ LOVE ? ? ?

:rollingpeace: :heart: I love you, you guys! :heart: :angel:

ALWAYS THERE...
For You.. Michael
For L.O.V.E.
All 4 L.o.v.e.

Thank you for this. It serves as a very important reminder of what is really important. What Michael was telling us all along..."It's all for LOVE"

Earthlyme, I love your post. We can't forget those who left us because they felt they couldn't go on without Michael. I am just like you...no matter where I am or what I am doing, Michaels gentle presence is always with me.

One Year and 7 Months. :( :praying:

I will be praying in my head since I will have class today at this particular time. But Michael is NEVER away from my mind even for a second. Its a wonder how we all got through the past year and 7 months.

Other than all the ppl. That I pray for every day/every 25 day of the month, I would like to also think of/pray for those people(fans) who took their lives after Michael's passing. :pray:

L.o.v.e.
Romi
Romi, I nearly cried when I read your noble and loving thoughts. And if anything, they need some good thoughts sent their way. I included them very specifically.

We're about to begin - top of the hour! ? ? ? "In this bliss we cannot feel fear or dread, we stop existing and start living." Let any anger, sadness or frustration just drop away from your mind and heart as we return our focus to LOVE ~ LOVE ~ LOVE ? ? ?

:rollingpeace: :heart: I love you, you guys! :heart: :angel:
Thanks for the reminder, I definitely needed to rip myself out of the weird despairing mood today, thanks for those lines!

Thank you for this. It serves as a very important reminder of what is really important. What Michael was telling us all along..."It's all for LOVE"

Earthlyme, I love your post. We can't forget those who left us because they felt they couldn't go on without Michael. I am just like you...no matter where I am or what I am doing, Michaels gentle presence is always with me.

Yes!

Back