Major Love Prayer - Worldwide Monthly Prayer Every 25th

Re: Prayer for global L.O.V.E. by MJ Fans on the 25th

Thanks everyone. Love you all so much . I felt also the dizziness and sort of light. Though l had closed my eyes. Did anyone else experience that?

Last edited:

I listened to Another Part of Me & Cry turned off the lights tv etc and light a candle..

I felt an energy too. This is special. Thankyou everyone, I love you all!

Much love to all of you! :give_heart:
Listened to Man in the mirror.. :cry:

I love you Michael and I miss you! :heart:

I feel a real peace in my heart that has been absent for a long time. And hope. Thanks to everyone!

also listening to planet earth ...amazing ... how many of us do this now ... i wish i could hug him so much ... omg it's making me cry ... this feeling is intense

Thanks all. The prayer called me (I had temporarily forgotten about it - but then a few little triggers happened - I believe not coincidence - to make me remember and I started praying right away). Michael was present in the prayer - as a feeling of simple love and warmth.

I lit a virtual candle, and a real one on the table and listened to the Oxford speech which I had never heard before, only read a long time ago. It's so peaceful. Thanks for a lovely idea. Listening to Earth Song now. Love to all. Or rather L.O.V.E.

I participated and felt something very special. LOVE!!

I lit a candle and listened to Heaven can wait ... :cry:

sybig_bighug.gif

I laid in the bath in silence with 2 candles lit & said my prayers.... 1 for Michael sending out L.O.V.E, 1 for his 3 beautiful children and 1 for justice.

Thank you for getting us all together like this. xxx

As i prayed , in the middle of my prayer i just felt huuge love energy just build up ... I felt like my soul was just filled with love ..I could feel the love :) that was a wonderful feeling .. I really felt the love , the energy , i'm not kidding! Thank you , and i love you :) looking for the next time :)

Listened to Man in the Mirror and listening to Will You Be There? Michael should be here right now. He should be with his children, with us.

When I blew my candle out I swore I saw his face in the smoke and now I can't stop crying :(

Aaaaahhhhgh I am so hitting myself in the head right now! I was totally looking forward to this and then got caught up with other things and forgot! I remembered 20 minutes too late. :doh::doh:
Well I hope it was wonderful...I'm making sure to set a couple free hours aside next month so that I can really prepare for it and put all my energy into it.
LOVE all around!
:heart:

i'll let it lit for the rest of the night ... it's so calming to watch the flame dance ...:angel:

I felt like I could feel Michael's energy coming in close like 20 minutes before the prayer and I could feel everyone's energy while doing it. Also while doing the prayer these three songs came on in a row: "Gone Too Soon," "Will You Be There," and "Heaven Can Wait." Oh Michael. :cry:

OMG I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
:cry:
Michael baby my life...I LOVE YOU FOREVER THE MOST :x:x:x:x:x:x:x

I felt like I could feel Michael's energy coming in close like 20 minutes before the prayer and I could feel everyone's energy while doing it. Also while doing the prayer these three songs came on in a row: "Gone Too Soon," "Will You Be There," and "Heaven Can Wait." Oh Michael. :cry:
yeah ...i wonder why heaven couldn't wait ...

That was beautiful, I really felt an energy.
It moved me to tears.
Thank you, I love you all.
xxx

When I blew my candle out I swore I saw his face in the smoke and now I can't stop crying :(

:better: I like to take that as a sign that his love is still all around us. :heart:

I love you all.

Michael, your always in our hearts. Through better or worst. You will always be remembered, always be honored and will always be our number 1.
May you rest in peace and may your children live wonderful lives.

We love you forever Michael J. Jackson.

BTW everyone, the prayer doesn't have to end in 20 minutes and you don't have to be online either. Do it while you work. Do it while you're running errands. Pray throughout the day and night.

Much love all around. :huggy:

Back