Major Love Prayer - Worldwide Monthly Prayer Every 25th

Re: Prayer for global L.O.V.E. by MJ Fans on the 25th

I wish I wasn't feeling so off today...:( I just don't feel "in the zone" or connected to anyone today I don't know what it is. I wanted to try this even though I was 20 minutes late but the energy for it just wasn't there. Just being on the board right now is kind of depressing me...I miss him. I wish I could feel closer and connected to him and all of you today! Looking forward to the Christmas prayer anyway...

Awwww.... :( I know that feeling.. I'm so sorry youre feeling this way. :(
I wish I could give you a hug in person. Not sure if it would cure you of that "blah" feeling. But yes, be here again for December 25th if you can!

I listened to Speechless and The Lost Children and cried my eyes out... :cry:

This is such a wonderful, wonderful idea, thank you to whoever came up with it and of course to mjbunny :) AND to all of you guys!! Love you all!!!

I love you and miss you so much Michael... :heart:

I wish I wasn't feeling so off today...:( I just don't feel "in the zone" or connected to anyone today I don't know what it is. I wanted to try this even though I was 20 minutes late but the energy for it just wasn't there. Just being on the board right now is kind of depressing me...I miss him. I wish I could feel closer and connected to him and all of you today! Looking forward to the Christmas prayer anyway...

Awww Amy don't feel bad about it, you can't control these things, sometimes it's just not the right time you know? Love ya sweetie :hug:

You know what?? I think we should have a double session from here on. Because a lot of people missed the 2pm one and I know that nasty crappy feeling inside when you missed out on something you really wanted to be a part of at a specific time.

For someone like Michael, I don't think its far fetched to have 2 prayer meetings. the first one at 2pm and a second one (you know, where we all come here together and unite our prayers simultaneously) maybe at 7pm?

7 is a nice number. :angel:

Maybe this will help for those who are stuck at work or something. Just throwing a suggestion out there..

Thank you, that's sweet and very appreciated. I just have a phobia thing about fire. It hurts, lol
i like it ...it reminds me of mike's eyes ..the passion was like fire ...everything reminds me of him ...

mjbunny said:
I said ILY to Michael and wanted to connect with him I lost the hearing in my right ear for a couple of seconds (just nothing ... poof, silence), which was followed by a big tone in it. Ok, so that happens sometimes (albeit rarely -- um, why at that moment?), but right after that it was replaced with a sort of high-pitched buzz. THEN, immediately after that I got a very loud high pitched buzz (kind of like an old TV, but loud) in my left ear.
That is very interesting! I've always been told by this psychic I know, and I think I've read it in other places too...that when you hear a buzzing in your ears or like a high pitched sound - it means you are receiving a "download"; as in information from your angels or guides...that goes straight to your soul so it's like a subconscoius thing.

Nar said:
Awwww.... :( I know that feeling.. I'm so sorry youre feeling this way. :(
I wish I could give you a hug in person. Not sure if it would cure you of that "blah" feeling. But yes, be here again for December 25th if you can!
Aw thank you Nar :huggy:

Kira said:
Awww Amy don't feel bad about it, you can't control these things, sometimes it's just not the right time you know? Love ya sweetie
Thanks a bunch for the love Kira...much love back :huggy:

This was right around the time my candle was lit (around five-thirty). This is from my region. Uhm, this wasn't exactly the type of sign I was hoping for!!!! YIKES!

Earthquake hits Central Virginia

generic-Earthquake.jpg

WSLS News Staff
news@wsls.com //= 0; i=i-1){ if (l.substring(0, 1) == ' ') output += "&#"+unescape(l.substring(1))+";"; else output += unescape(l); } document.getElementById('eeEncEmail_vYVhTcWUBs').innerHTML = output; //]]>
Published: November 25, 2009

7:29 p.m.

The USGS has changed the earthquake’s epicenter to about 7 miles north of Appomattox.

Click here for an updated map.

The USGS still estimates that the earthquake was a 2.7 magnitude quake.

The prayer was just what I needed. I trust in the fact that our future prayers together will give us the strength to overcome sadness and continue to ignite the love and unity that mj so deeply desired for the world.

love-heart-cloud.jpg

i felt a bit dizzy too! and i felt that someone was tickling the back of my neck (I´m very ticklish, and that someone was touching my head.. And after my prayer, i just cried.. I cried to sleep, i just felt like crying.. I was crying for the world, for Michael... I miss him :(

I knew I shouldn't have "rest my eyes for awhile". I fell asleep and missed it, lol. And I have no idea when I turned the lights off, I thought they'd keep me awake.

You know what?? I think we should have a double session from here on. Because a lot of people missed the 2pm one and I know that nasty crappy feeling inside when you missed out on something you really wanted to be a part of at a specific time.

For someone like Michael, I don't think its far fetched to have 2 prayer meetings. the first one at 2pm and a second one (you know, where we all come here together and unite our prayers simultaneously) maybe at 7pm?

Maybe this will help for those who are stuck at work or something. Just throwing a suggestion out there..
At 7pm, that's great idea! :)

I truly felt an inner peace and a love connection with God , Michael and all of you
I hope this continues and grows and that our prayers will effect others and help
make a change in our world _ I have been praying on and off through out the day
my love for Michael and his vision and all of you would just not let me stop.

I know it will be even more special on Christmas

It was a beautiful thing, a beautiful feeling!

I would love to do it again!

We should do it for Christmas! or even better, if everyone agrees, every 25th.

or even better, if everyone agrees, every 25th.

Don't worry, that's always been the plan ;)

Maybe mjbunny could edit the title of this thread to add "of each month" at the end so that it's clear for everyone that it's a monthly prayer? Just a thought ;)

I take it the 7pm would be LA time again? In that case, that particular time won't work for me as my likelyhood of being up at 5am is feeble at best. However, I'm sure having two times is a good idea: that way as many as possible can join one or the other (or both) sessions. And I know the 2pm/midnight time works for me, so I'm looking forward to joining the prayer monthly then. It was lovely.

Don't worry, that's always been the plan ;)

Maybe mjbunny could edit the title of this thread to add "of each month" at the end so that it's clear for everyone that it's a monthly prayer? Just a thought ;)

Yeah. That could be a good idea. That way more people will join.

OMG...

On June 25th 2010...it's gonna be so hard and emotional! (I don't even wanna think about June 25th) :cry:

And on Christmas too! :(:(:(

I lit a candle and prayed again before I went to sleep. I then blew the candle out and had the best night's sleep in months :) Thank you Lord for looking after Michael, I live for you and I hope that I never fail to send out major love to the world through my words and my actions. Thank you Jesus. I am so in love with you :)

It's all for love, L.O.V.E xxxxx

Re: Prayer for global L.O.V.E. every month on the 25th

Hi all,

this is my first post here, and I just felt that I had to say what a wonderful idea this was!
I will definately partake in this next month.

I felt really peaceful, and like (I think) littlesparrow, I too found myself smiling without realising it.

I lit a candle and prayed again before I went to sleep. I then blew the candle out and had the best night's sleep in months :) Thank you Lord for looking after Michael, I live for you and I hope that I never fail to send out major love to the world through my words and my actions. Thank you Jesus. I am so in love with you :)

It's all for love, L.O.V.E xxxxx

You took the words off my mouth. I slept like a baby for the first time in many months. I love you all:)

You took the words off my mouth. I slept like a baby for the first time in many months. I love you all:)

That's weird that you both said you slept really well, I did too! Like, the best nights sleep I think I've had since June 25th. I felt sooo good and rested today, I'd kind of forgotten what that felt like.

Hi all,

this is my first post here, and I just felt that I had to say what a wonderful idea this was!
I will definately partake in this next month.

I felt really peaceful, and like (I think) littlesparrow, I too found myself smiling without realising it.

Welcome! :cheeky:

I count the days for our new love prayer. :)

I was going to listen to heal the world and such songs and I don´t know why I suddenly had to listen to do they know it´s christmas with band aid.That is a song I haven´t heard for many years but I think it´s connected to Michael -both do they know it´s christmas and we are the world was meant to help starving people in AFRICA.

It´s to dangerous to lit a candle here because I have 9 cats and they are curious and have long tails.Next time I try to find a way to concentrate on sending out a major love, maybe I was to tired this time.

That is very interesting! I've always been told by this psychic I know, and I think I've read it in other places too...that when you hear a buzzing in your ears or like a high pitched sound - it means you are receiving a "download"; as in information from your angels or guides...that goes straight to your soul so it's like a subconscoius thing.
Amygrace, going to reply to you about this over in the psychics thread. Hopefully I won't forget to now, lol ;)

This was right around the time my candle was lit (around five-thirty). This is from my region. Uhm, this wasn't exactly the type of sign I was hoping for!!!! YIKES! Earthquake hits Central VirginiaThe USGS still estimates that the earthquake was a 2.7 magnitude quake.
Wow, now that's power, baby! :punk: As long as they stay under 4-pointers ...

Nar and others... regarding the time thing. This is something to think about more in the next weeks and run it by some folks on the forum where it started as well. Honestly, although 7pm is great for the US, that's 3-5am in Europe where lots of us are, lol. No time is ever going to work out for everyone, of course. Some people actually got up at 3am for this prayer because that's the time in their country, which is so sweet. So anyway, some ideas are like adding a second time (although it divides our energy then, unless most people could do both times), or even doing a sort-of rolling prayer 4 times or so on the day (further dividing our energies, but covering the day with smaller prayers), or even adding another date like first Sunday of the month at 10am Pacific time or something. But these are just ideas being tossed around.

It depends on how one looks at it.... massive numbers of people at the same time, or smaller groups more times? And how many people are participating? What impact does a small or large sized group make and does it matter if it's not done in synch? I admit, I'm partial to the feeling of thousands of people doing the same thing at the same time, lol. I'm going to be studying more about current experiments involving mass prayer/ intention. Of course, most of those experiment groups are trying to affect physically measurable properties (like changing the pH of water, etc) and we don't know if a prayer for love might work powerfully on other levels of being/consciousness without seeing any immediate physical benefit. But then there's the psychological and emotional aspect for the participants and that's probably less affected by group size and would be just as effective in the 2 or 4 prayers on the same day scenario. Sorry if I'm being too analytical, lol. Anyway, it's all under consideration ;)

Guys I didn't get to pray on the 25th just gone.:( I was busy all day and had to work early the nest morning..so I couldn't stay up that late. I do pray throughout the day and before I go to sleep. I'll stay up for Dec 25th... wow..what a strange Christmas this will be.:cry:

Anyway, I miss Michael so much...

Christmas day. First one without MJ. :-(
It still seems surreal. I still 5 and a half months on think that I will wake up and say to people ''Oh my goodness I had a nightmare that Michael Jackson had died''. :-(
Anyone else feel the same? Or you moving into acceptance?
Some days I accept it, other days like today...........am in my safe place of denial......it hurts like crazy....... we must accept it.............but how exactly?? :-(
xxx

Christmas day. First one without MJ. :-(
It still seems surreal. I still 5 and a half months on think that I will wake up and say to people ''Oh my goodness I had a nightmare that Michael Jackson had died''. :-(
Anyone else feel the same? Or you moving into acceptance?
Some days I accept it, other days like today...........am in my safe place of denial......it hurts like crazy....... we must accept it.............but how exactly?? :-(
xxx

Yeah. It's gonna be a HARD Christmas, especially with the Jackson 5 X-mas album playing non-stop in my house.

I'm with you. This mourning & hurt is VERY REAL.

I never met MJ. Never was even close to even seeing him live.

But his music & love came to me since childhood - when he was a teen struggling to find himself. I witnessed all of his transformations to the light of love he is - since early on.

Yes, I'm in my late 30s - old school fan. I saw most of the Soul Trains he was in - just like MJ would talk about James Brown.... I did & felt the SAME for MJ.

He is truly a part of me - and I struggle with that he's not here EVERYDAY.

Mourning is like having a chronic illness that you have to live with for the rest of your life. Somedays are better than others - or worse. You just have to be able to manage it & pull yourself back up until it's your time to go.

And that's "life" - I guess.

Back