Major Love Prayer - Worldwide Monthly Prayer Every 25th

Re: Prayer for global L.O.V.E. by MJ Fans on the 25th

I truly believe prayer is extremely powerful. This is an amazing idea. I will most definitely join in.

Thank you for letting us now about this. This is so beautiful.

L.O.V.E.

It's all for Love - L.O.V.E.!

I'll pray.

Beautiful! I'm ready, got my post-it here to remind me !

Sorry!!! Double post. Please delete. Thanks!

Last edited:

All for love, that's right. I wish everyone much goodness in your lives.
Together we'll do our best to make it happen for the good of our world.

Hee-hee! Ok, I'm getting excited now :) Just 20 hours left :wub:

Yeay, only 8 hours to go...! :wub:

i'm on... wish god could make his image stand out clear in the sky so we can all see him once more ... please god ...make tomorrow better ...i miss him ..

Ok, everyone, this happens in just over 4 hours now. There's a countdown running on the site (www.majorloveprayer.org) at the beginning of the top post, as long as javascript is enabled on your browser, btw.

Before it begins we're playing here at home Can You Feel it, We Are the World, Earth Song, Heal the World, mjinvincible's amazing Planet Earth remix, We Are Here to Change the World, APoM (got to, for the "we're sending out a major love, and this is our message to you, the planets are lining up, we're bringing brighter days, they're all in line waiting for you!"), We've Had Enough, Cry... whatever else there's time for, lol.
:heart::heart::heart::rollingpeace::give_flowers: :group: :heart::heart::heart:

Thanks mjbunny! I'm so thankfull the day has finally come when we can raise together in prayer and help our planet and our people.

A quote from Kahlil Gibran on 'prayer'

"When you pray, you rise to meet in the air those who are praying at that very hour, and whomb save in prayer you may not meet"

I cannot wait to meet the energy of all those who are going to join together for this incredible union... :praying:

I'll definitely join. It'll be midnight for me, that's just perfect time to light a candle.

3 hours! :heart:

This is going to be amazing. :wub:

Thanks mjbunny! I'm so thankfull the day has finally come when we can raise together in prayer and help our planet and our people.

A quote from Kahlil Gibran on 'prayer'

"When you pray, you rise to meet in the air those who are praying at that very hour, and whomb save in prayer you may not meet"

I cannot wait to meet the energy of all those who are going to join together for this incredible union... :praying:
Love the quote, thanks! I had a dream/meditation not long ago in which I saw MJ sitting under a tree and he was reading a book by... Khalil Gibran! Amazing :)

You guys, thought I'd tell you that the thread about this prayer over on michaeljackson.com (where it started) now has 4,671 posts! :wild: And I've seen via counter stats and google that this has spread to MJ forums, blogs, sites all over the world... Russia, Poland, France, Germany, the Middle East, Asia ... it's truly global!
:heart::heart::heart::rollingpeace::give_flowers: :group: :heart::heart::heart:
Just 2 1/2 hours to go!!!!!!!!

OMG I can't wait! It's gonna be so powerful! many minds thinking alike at the same time!

But...

What are we gonna say?

If we haven't got anything planned then i'll say...

"Dear Lord,
Take care of our Michael and help us send out a major love".

genius idea. I'm joining and will light up a candle at 11pm!

19:37 here in the UK.

10pm here for the prayer, right? Just checking.

OMG I can't wait! It's gonna be so powerful! many minds thinking alike at the same time!

But...

What are we gonna say?

If we haven't got anything planned then i'll say...

"Dear Lord,
Take care of our Michael and help us send out a major love".
I think saying that is just fine. Whatever you wish, whatever means something to you. I think the most important part is to think HTW, Earth Song, We Are the World, Michael... what all inspired us, what we feel inside. And then visualize or feel if you can that you have all that love in your heart, that other fans all over the world do to (and Michael, up there wherever he is, if you believe in this), and that we're all connected by this common wish to heal the world and then imagine this energy spreading or raining down or glowing or whatever your mind comes up with... across the whole planet... just pure L.O.V.E. in all peace, relaxed and joyously.

We plan to do this for probably 10 minutes (starting a couple before the top of the hour just to be prepared and calm), but you can do it for whatever length of time is comfortable for you.

I hope I wont fall asleep cuz it's 1:30 am my time and I'd dead already I worked so hard today
I aksed my friend to call me b4 if i fall asleep
This is amazing! I'm sure he loves it

I can't wait!

I hope I wont fall asleep cuz it's 1:30 am my time and I'd dead already I worked so hard today I aksed my friend to call me b4 if i fall asleep This is amazing! I'm sure he loves it
Ah, you must live in one of those interesting places where the time is at the bottom of the hour instead of the top. I saw some of those when looking at the time converter sites, lol. Love that you asked your friend to call you and wake you up :) That's MJ fans: commitment :D

About 1 hour and 15 min. to go...!
I'm sure Michael will feel the love we are sending and I think he will be very happy and proud of us :heart:
I'm curious to know how it will feel for us, will we be able to get some kind of spiritual feelings? It's interesting to see. I'm so glad that I can share this with you all!
It's already midnight here at that time, but I will be laying in my bed in the darkness, praying and setting myself in a spiritual mood...

Ok....there's thunder here. I haven't heard that seriously since the memorial or something. :mello:

Anyway, just an hour to go. So we meet up in this thread as well right?
Ugh..I'm already havin' a breakdown here. :cry:

Back