mark lester claims 2 be paris' father jackson fam denies

Status
Not open for further replies.
"i've come forward now, 'cause i have concerns about the welfare and upbringing of the children" YEA RIGHT :throwingstones:

..NEXT.

"....i've come forward to keep myself in the limelight coz I'm in a movie.." morelike.

He's back in the movies. "1066" its called. His son's in it too.

So is Matt Fiddes.

Exactly how many fathers do these children have!? :doh:

Seriously...

Yes, I agree. It seems so unfair that a few Michael's "friends" are going to the press these days to "claim' paternity on Michael's children. How sad... What they are trying to gain? Money perhaps? maybe they can't live a lie and feel the need to say the truth? maybe...let's wait and see...

For good and for bad, the children are Michael's, and should remain with the Jackson family.

It reminds me of something, it doesn't matter how much Michael tried to change reality in his life or his own benefit. So many years trying to hide his private life to become openly like this. Why?
"Reality can't be changed as we wish because reality exists independently of our wishes or decision. Reality it's something greater than we are and goes far beyond then we can go. Reality belongs to God and the whole universe that he created in inserted in that."

:angel:

Still...If Debbie being as white as she is with no biracial in her, and Mark being also extremely white, then wouldn't their kid come out extremely white like Marks REAL daughters? Paris looks just like Debbie but way darker.
Exactly! I would expect a Paris Hilton (and even lighter) and not a Paris Jackson! But some people may say, oh it may be genetics. Forgeting it works the same way for MJ, too. lol

oh and no matter what, Michael is the father. No matter who comes now and says they are paris, prince's, or blankets father they are still going to call only MICHAEL daddy. I don't think they care if Obama himself claims to be their father. The only father those kids knew was Michael. The person they loved more WAS/IS Michael. And if Mark Lester for real cared about them, then he should have NEVER said anything. Its not healthy for them, they have enough problems as it is. And if he really wanted to "reach out" to paris, then he should have waited years, when all this had died down, get to know paris a little more, earn her entire trust, and then MAYBE tell her in PRIVATE. Either way, it won't change how Paris views Michael. From her speech at the memorial i don't think she is going to be calling anyone BESIDES michael daddy.

Well I seem to be the only one sympathising (to a degree) for Mark Lester. This guy was best buddies with Michael for 30 years. They're families grew up together. They took at least 4 holidays a year as a big family and all were really close. Then MJ passes away and all of a sudden MJ's children are locked away and Mark has no idea how they are doing. I think this is very unfair of Katherine. Yes, I know, she has to guard them BUT is keepin them isolated the way for them to lead 'normal lives'?

Yes, I know it was wrong of Lester to announce the paternity question but it seems that the only way he could get the attention of the Jacksons Seniors - even tho this destroyed any future that Lester could have had with the children.

I do agree with Lester tho that I didn't like how Katherine has 'shoved' the children into being J. witnesses. They weren't before (not that I know of) and all of a sudden they are going to Jehovva church (or whatever they do).

Well I seem to be the only one sympathising (to a degree) for Mark Lester. This guy was best buddies with Michael for 30 years. They're families grew up together. They took at least 4 holidays a year as a big family and all were really close. Then MJ passes away and all of a sudden MJ's children are locked away and Mark has no idea how they are doing. I think this is very unfair of Katherine. Yes, I know, she has to guard them BUT is keepin them isolated the way for them to lead 'normal lives'?

Yes, I know it was wrong of Lester to announce the paternity question but it seems that the only way he could get the attention of the Jacksons Seniors - even tho this destroyed any future that Lester could have had with the children.

I do agree with Lester tho that I didn't like how Katherine has 'shoved' the children into being J. witnesses. They weren't before (not that I know of) and all of a sudden they are going to Jehovva church (or whatever they do).

they've been to kingdom hall with michael and they liked it

madison2.jpg

:puke:

I think it's a bit unfair for anyone to assume Katherine is cutting anyone off from the kids. It's been what, 6 weeks? In case anyone hadn't noticed there's been a lot to deal with. :doh: If this is really what that's about then I think he needs to take a look at himself and realise not everything revolves around him, least of all at a time like this.

EDIT: What a cosy photo. :smilerolleyes:

I can only sympathise with Mark to a certain degree. Yes, he's grieving a lot, he lost a friend and has had no access to the kids. But what he did with raising the paternity question is unforgivable imo.

edit: photo: :puke:

I suppose Mark Lester is hurting and misses his good friend, Michael Jackson. In the past, the two families did spend a lot of time together. I suggest he do what I am doing. I pray Mark gets a chance to visits with Michael Jackson's children again soon.
Listen to Michael Jackson's music and reconnect with Michael's aura.Michael Jackson's aura remains very strong here on Earth.
I recommend Mark and anyone else who wants to connect with Michael's aura begin by clicking on the link to the song below.
Turn the Volume up very Loud and Listen. It really does work. :better:
"Time Waits for No One"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LD2rGaj2kg&feature=related

Last edited:
I suppose Mark Lester is hurting and misses his good friend, Michael Jackson. In the past, the two families did in spend a lot of time together. I suggest he do what I am doing. I pray Mark gets a chance to visits with Michael Jackson's children again soon.
Listen to Michael Jackson's music and reconnect with Michael's aura.Michael Jackson's aura remains very strong here on Earth.
I recommend Mark and anyone else who wants to connect with Michael's aura begin by clicking on the link to the song below.
"Time Waits for No One"

i always love how peaceful and diplomatic you are :) you truly do want to heal the world sweety xxx thanks

I can only sympathise with Mark to a certain degree. Yes, he's grieving a lot, he lost a friend and has had no access to the kids. But what he did with raising the paternity question is unforgivable imo.

edit: photo: :puke:

This below - from 29th June:-

Speaking to Fern Britton and Phillip Schofield on This Morning earlier today, former Oliver! star Mark Lester said: "Yes, I have spoken to his children since Michael's death and I don't want to say too much, but they're fine. They are being well looked after and obviously it's a very difficult time and children grieve in different ways but they are fine..."

And wasn't he at the Memorial too? Saying afterwards Blanket was confused about where his daddy was?

So how much contact does he WANT for Gods sake. Either he's had quite sufficient contact in the circumstances IMO anyway... or he hasn't had ANY and was lying when he stated what he did as above..to pretend he was thick inside the Jackson inner circle.

I suppose Mark Lester is hurting and misses his good friend, Michael Jackson. In the past, the two families did spend a lot of time together. I suggest he do what I am doing. I pray Mark gets a chance to visits with Michael Jackson's children again soon.

Thank you, yes. All his fans are suffering. Has anyone thought about Michael's friends? everyone slated Uri and now Lester. For one minute, forget about the shit they've come out with since Michael's passing.... but think about what we are missing and think how MJ's friends are missing him.

And its been reported on more than one occasion that Katherine has isolated the children.

Im not talking about the kids going out... im talking about letting the kids see their friends.

I suppose Mark Lester is hurting and misses his good friend, Michael Jackson. In the past, the two families did in spend a lot of time together. I suggest he do what I am doing. I pray Mark gets a chance to visits with Michael Jackson's children again soon.
"Time Waits for No One"

I hope he does NOT get the chance to visit or even talk to Michael's children any time soon, if ever. Regardless of how much he is hurting or misses Michael, one would think that he would care for the welfare of his "good friend's" children and put that first. Putting their father's personal business (true or false) out to the tabloids for the entire world to read/discuss/mock is certainly not in the best interests of the children. It can only hurt them when they find out. And eventually they will find out.

I am in shock that someone Michael considered a true and loyal friend has done this to him.
How can Mark Lester live with himself?
I'm so shocked.
I don't even have words for what I think of him now.

Paris looks absolutely nothing like his daughter.
"Mark said: "Paris is very pale, with blue eyes. All my daughters, apart from my eldest, are fair with blue eyes."
Is he kidding me?
Firstly, your daughters are pale, Mark, because you are white and I assume your wife is too. That's not something that's difficult to understand.
Secondly, Paris is pale?

Paris looks mixed race. She isn't "pale"!!
Thirdly, Paris takes her blue eyes from her mother. Mark doesn't even have blue eyes so how does he think Paris's blue eyes make her his daughter?! What in the heck?!!

Honestly, what?? I'm so shocked!! He makes NO sense.
Why would he do this? Sell his friend out? Betray all the years his family spent with Michael's family?
Most of all how could he do this to little Paris?
I feel sick.

Thank you, yes. All his fans are suffering. Has anyone thought about Michael's friends? everyone slated Uri and now Lester. For one minute, forget about the shit they've come out with since Michael's passing.... but think about what we are missing and think how MJ's friends are missing him.

And its been reported on more than one occasion that Katherine has isolated the children.

Im not talking about the kids going out... im talking about letting the kids see their friends.

i'm sorry but what are you smoking? this man went to the worst newspaper and stabbed michael in the back. i doubt paris will want to see him ever again once she see's this video.. i doubt they care about seeing thier friends right now, thier grieving. his fans, friends and family are suffering, but most of all the kids. we all miss him,but telling an 11year old the man she loved so much wasn't her dad.. thats not right.. imagine the emotional distress she would be in.

christ. thats disturbing

My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I found out! I was sitting here reading an old interview he gave in early 2008, how he'd had his fill of the early fame, he far preferred his life as an osteopath etc..... and how he was starring in a movie soon about King Harold *choke*

I choked again when Google revealed his son was in it too.

Then I ended up on Fiddes website and thought WTF!

These people's claims are more and more outrageous.
Uri says MJ told him, Mark was Paris' father but Mark says Him and MJ never discussed it. So Michael told Uri and not Mark himself?
Uri is always so quick to run to the press with any and everything MJ, why does no one see how ridiculous and self-serving that is??

As far as the JW thing... Someone's religious beliefs and worship is no bodies business. so it doesn't matter if you, me, Mark or chucky cheese agree with it. We don't know what religion MJ was practicing or what faith he brought the children up in and that's the way it should be.

Everything is not our business!!

Mark, Klein, Geller, Chopra, they ought to be ashamed of themselves.
I don't care whether MJ is the biological father of these kids or not its irrelevant at this point.
But everything needs to be done decent and in order!
This was not the right way to go about this

His reasonings are BS and fact that URi is involved makes it even worse.

he talks as if the kids are locked up in a room like hostages. give me a break. they are surrounded by their aunts, uncles, cousins, AN INCREDIBLE GRANDMOTHER. by all account the Jacksons have been keeping the kids occupied with their daily routine, keeping them involved and occupied, having fun, and also allowing them to grieve.
give me a break "whose grief is more important" his or the kids or the jacksons....

if there is any validity - he should have contacted londell. if he was so concerned, so worried about the kids, and his emails and phone calls are not answer.... he could have flew to LA. request a meeting with Londell and go from there. I wouldn't recommend just showing up at the encino compound... but really... he could have done a number to things rather than going to "NOTW"??? Isn't that the worst tabloid outlet that exists?

also a good point is that its only been 6 weeks.... how many things have Katherine and the family been dealing with? Katherine, Janet, Rebbie, the jackson family's #1 priority is the kids - as it should be- everybody else needs to come to the realization that the world does not revolve around them.

The weird thing is that he DID have access to his kids if we're to believe his stories in the press. He talked to Paris on the phone for example. So why is he saying he's had no contact? If something happened, it happened recently, at least 2 weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back