mark lester claims 2 be paris' father jackson fam denies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats that smell?.....Id say its money wouldnt you?

Why on earth would anyone talk to news of the world, apart from the fact theyll pay you to talk crap.

And Geller......as Ive said before....Uri, do us a favour and get on yer bike son.

Who's next to come forward and say they are Paris', Prince's or Blankets dad....anyone? Ladbrokes are taking bets now, probably.

I am not going to imply anything. I am going to say it a 51 year old man crying about not being able to see an 11 year old girl is creepy. And I don't blame the Jacksons for not letting him near the kids

we need to have a pool going on who's going to be the next person in the "I'm the baby daddy of MJ's kiddies" sweepstakes.

gawd, I feel heartsick. and these kids aren't even teenagers yet! they better be ready. it's gonna be even worse for them than it was for their dad.

I thought this guy was a real friend to Michael? Why would someone say things like this in public? Why give the kids even more stress?? :no:

why is he so intent on speaking to an 11 year old girl anyway?

Not sure what you mean by that but I agree with ParisKatherine that it sounds a bit tabloid
:(

i'm sorry but what are you smoking? this man went to the worst newspaper and stabbed michael in the back. i doubt paris will want to see him ever again once she see's this video.. i doubt they care about seeing thier friends right now, thier grieving. his fans, friends and family are suffering, but most of all the kids. we all miss him,but telling an 11year old the man she loved so much wasn't her dad.. thats not right.. imagine the emotional distress she would be in.

I never said anything about MJ not being her dad. Where did I say that???????

Its whether he's biological or not. And anyway, if you read my post, I was saying essentially saying that he is hurting as much as anyone else.

Put urself in his shoes. You mate dies who u were really close too and u knew his family and then the next minute, u could'nt even talk to his family. Pretty shit id say.

WTF? REALLY?
it get worse every day,
Michael is yet again been remembered for his conspieries insted of his music and genius and achievements.
will these poor children ever be able to grieve in peace without hearing somthing new everyday,
they must be so confused atm. i feel for them i really do.
Papers printing this bull shit need to find news that actually matters.
Is the Jacksons business, to weather they are his real children or not, i personally believe they are.
bull shitting newspapers don't need to print garbage all over the papers for the world to no and judge on its their business not ares.
And so called friend coming out the woodwork to make money for themselves, makes me sick to think do some people have no respect what so ever?
People like this really need to stop and think how would you feel if it was their children all over the papers say "am the real father" get a grip you wouldn't like it
They really need to leave these poor children alone and his family,
and let Michael Rest In Peace and his family grief over their lose
am sick of this.
it makes my blood boil poor children x

You people act like Mark had some kind of rights to those kids he has none.

oh and if this Oliver star Muppet is paris father he must also be princes father too as the are the spitting image
hes chatting bull shit!

I never said anything about MJ not being her dad. Where did I say that???????

Its whether he's biological or not. And anyway, if you read my post, I was saying essentially saying that he is hurting as much as anyone else.

Put urself in his shoes. You mate dies who u were really close too and u knew his family and then the next minute, u could'nt even talk to his family. Pretty shit id say.

Maybe so. But the way he chose to handle it was the shittiest ever. Dragging his "friend" even more through the tabloids, like they didn't already have plenty of ammunition.

All this shows, though, is that the only person Mark actually cares about is himself and what he wants. Otherwise, he would never have chosen to subject Michael's children to this.

what are you trying to imply?? u sound like the tabloid journalists that criticised michael...
Im not trying to imply anything it just seems it bit odd to me that he's so distraught over not being in contact with paris, if he was really concerned and felt like he had a right to be in contact with her then he should have contacted londell not NOTW......

Maybe so. But the way he chose to handle it was the shittiest ever. Dragging his "friend" even more through the tabloids, like they didn't already have plenty of ammunition.

Yeah I agree with you on that part.

He's shot himself in the foot really.

Im not trying to imply anything it just seems it bit odd to me that he's so distraught over not being in contact with paris, if he was really concerned and felt like he had a right to be in contact with her then he should have contacted londell not NOTW......

i dont think he ever singled out Paris as being the one he wanted to be in contact with, he said he wanted to be with all his godchildren. I think that was a very ill-thought out remark you made really. But yes, I think he should have explored all avenues before going to the press however i think he was pushed into it by Uri.

i dont think he ever singled out Paris as being the one he wanted to be in contact with, he said he wanted to be with all his godchildren. I think that was a very ill-thought out remark you made really. But yes, I think he should have explored all avenues before going to the press however i think he was pushed into it by Uri.

But being pushed into it by Uri makes no sense. Uri could have said any damn thing he wanted to. All Mark ever had to say if contacted was that he had no idea what Uri was talking about - and that would have been it and he still would have had the possibility of contact with the children. By coming out the way he did, he aligned himself with Uri and Feddes and now he probably will not see them or ever have any contact with them. When they are a little older, Katherine and/or other Jackson family members will probably let them know why as gently as possible - IF they don't find out on their own. All around it was completely stupid and cruel.

Well I seem to be the only one sympathising (to a degree) for Mark Lester. This guy was best buddies with Michael for 30 years. They're families grew up together. They took at least 4 holidays a year as a big family and all were really close. Then MJ passes away and all of a sudden MJ's children are locked away and Mark has no idea how they are doing. I think this is very unfair of Katherine. Yes, I know, she has to guard them BUT is keepin them isolated the way for them to lead 'normal lives'?

Yes, I know it was wrong of Lester to announce the paternity question but it seems that the only way he could get the attention of the Jacksons Seniors - even tho this destroyed any future that Lester could have had with the children.

I do agree with Lester tho that I didn't like how Katherine has 'shoved' the children into being J. witnesses. They weren't before (not that I know of) and all of a sudden they are going to Jehovva church (or whatever they do).

I don't think MJ had a problem with the kids being exposed to JW. The reason why is because he left his children to his mother and she has always been a JW. Besides all of that we don't know if the children are being isolated or not, and I don't think it's fair of you to say that Mrs. Jackson is isolating them.

Not one of the excuses given by him make sense. There isn't any excuse.

This is the last thing I was expecting to see after 3 days of absence...

God have mercy on their children, cause it seems the people looking out for their best interest are fewer every day.

Sickening.

I don't think MJ had a problem with the kids being exposed to JW. The reason why is because he left his children to his mother and she has always been a JW. Besides all of that we don't know if the children are being isolated or not, and I don't think it's fair of you to say that Mrs. Jackson is isolating them.

As I said before, ive seen on more than one occasion of the word 'isolation' being used ... and seeing Katherine is the legal guardian, then yes it is fair for me to say that as she has the 'say' as to what the kids do (or don't do).

With all the crazy stories circulating if she is keeping them isolated all I can say about that then is Thank God! The loss of their father and at such a young age is enough for them to try to bear. The thought of them discovering what is or has been said, and is yet to be said, is just too horrifying to comprehend. Poor, poor kids.

Well I seem to be the only one sympathising (to a degree) for Mark Lester. This guy was best buddies with Michael for 30 years. They're families grew up together. They took at least 4 holidays a year as a big family and all were really close. Then MJ passes away and all of a sudden MJ's children are locked away and Mark has no idea how they are doing. I think this is very unfair of Katherine. Yes, I know, she has to guard them BUT is keepin them isolated the way for them to lead 'normal lives'?

Yes, I know it was wrong of Lester to announce the paternity question but it seems that the only way he could get the attention of the Jacksons Seniors - even tho this destroyed any future that Lester could have had with the children.

I do agree with Lester tho that I didn't like how Katherine has 'shoved' the children into being J. witnesses. They weren't before (not that I know of) and all of a sudden they are going to Jehovva church (or whatever they do).
FOR SHIT'S SAKE...u act like he hasn't seen them in yrs. michael just passed away.

i think the jacksons have more IMPORTANT things to do like...oh yea find out who killed him and bury him and other thigns. mark lester is the bottom of their shit pile.

not all of mj's friends were their friends and if the kids haven't made it explicit tha tthey wanna talk to mark, then how r they to know? they got phones, they own cell phones so what?

and yes they did go to church as well as temple as well as kingdom hall. shit they went the day before the verdict in solvang.

i don't sympathize w/ a loser who has had no career since saying 'can i have some more', has no more tv face tiem cuz his 'best chap' has passed, and has resorted to this

two slugs in mj's world are backing him up. that's like me saying im doing a pos. doc and my producers are bashir and sneddon. :doh:

Yep, the good thing she is doing is banning tv, internet and radio...

Are you serious? I get he wants to be back in their lives but he stoops to this?? This is just beyond terrible. The children lose their father not even 2 months ago and as a Godparent he would choose to say this to the public at this time and potentially complicate things even more for them? Jesus Christ...

First of all, even if he is (we have no proof)....he obviously doesn't want a parenting role in her life so why would he feel the need to tell her after all these years? He said he just wants to be a Godfather to her...well theres other ways to getting your point across and this is not the way.

I just believe people do things without any sense of repercussion and sensitivity (stuff I do ALL the time...but i'm not in Mark's position)....

um......

well he seems to mention her a lot. oh paris said this, and she sid that, oh she bought presents for my kids. oh when can we visit u uncle mark?

so that was setting up the stage, he ain't important. he ain't family.

the whole issue of him wanting to talk to an 11 yr old girl...IT'S ODD cuz her father just died and she's grieving and so y would she want to talk to someone who was her FATHER'S friend? don't u think it would be more painful?

FOR SHITS SAKE??? nice.
yes, i've been a bit gassy, love! lol

the best way to get banned from the jacksons is to do this.

dunzo, he couldn't shut his mouth before the memorial, after the memorial, and now. not even telling his own family. that alone lends me to think it's false.

and them kids ain't being isolated. they a in't followed as much cuz no mj to go w/ them. everyone done seen them already so no mad dash rush for pics

um......

well he seems to mention her a lot. oh paris said this, and she sid that, oh she bought presents for my kids. oh when can we visit u uncle mark?

so that was setting up the stage, he ain't important. he ain't family.

the whole issue of him wanting to talk to an 11 yr old girl...IT'S ODD cuz her father just died and she's grieving and so y would she want to talk to someone who was her FATHER'S friend? don't u think it would be more painful?

Paris always seemed more open out of the three, most people who came in contact with the kids have mentioned a special bond they shared with Paris, I guess she was just the type to reach out to people (like the chef and the precious box Paris made her).
Also, I'm guessing Mark said a lot more than what we can see in the short clip, the tabloid is only presenting us with the juicy bits at the moment.

This Mark dude is a straight up clown. Paris looks nothing like him or his daughter. This shit is beyond ridiculous. If there is a God and I know that there is one, I pray that He strikes Mark down along with all the clowns in this freaking circus. Fucking Bastards!!!!!

Poor Michael. God Bless his soul.

I am too through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back