mark lester claims 2 be paris' father jackson fam denies

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats your opinons on dna tests? im torn
it's pointless. remeber nona jackson? her stupid ass went to court time and time again.

y do a dna test if they KNOW he's the father? if the MOTHER said he's the father? no need. they're not gonna get a petition for a dna test aka access to perform one on the minor child IF the deceased parent claimed that child and signed the cert. and if the alive parent confirms the deceased is the afther.

aka it has no merit and he has no legal standing. jackass needs to go back to healing people or whatever. or he can bend spoons w/ uri and break boards w/ fiddes. these assmunches need to get a.....JOB

i love u most, comet1

Guys, would it really be that bad if any of Michael's kids weren't biologically his? If Michael did chose to use another man's sperm instead of his own, why do you think he did that? Perhaps Michael was unable to produce his own children for whatever reason.

Why do we have to hope that the kids are not someone else's? What is the shame in that? People do it all the time these days.

Now I'm not saying I do believe the children are not his, I am just defending Michael in case it is true.

And besides, Mark Lester said it is only possible that Paris is his. He said he did donate sperm to Michael. Hence his desire for a DNA test.

If Lester is the father, I worry for the children as it only complicates their situation with custody, visitations, knowing who is who, etc.

The Attorney said it all ..

It doesnt matter _ they dont have to prove or disprove anything
Michael is the Only father those children have or will ever have
He is their Daddy - Period - no one else can fill that positsion
No one has a legal standing .. or any claim on those children

and its no ones business

People can speculate all they want _ they always have and always
will anyway .. even it it was proved 100 % beyond a doubt _people
would make up some weird conspiracy theory saying there is a cover
up and the tests were tampered with etc etc ..

Plus Marks selfish actions have hurt any chance he may have had to have
a relationship with MICHAELS children _ they only prove he will continue
to exploit the children and his relationship with MJ in the tabloids. If he
will do this publically... what else will he do to exploit those children :(

Paris always seemed more open out of the three, most people who came in contact with the kids have mentioned a special bond they shared with Paris, I guess she was just the type to reach out to people (like the chef and the precious box Paris made her).
Also, I'm guessing Mark said a lot more than what we can see in the short clip, the tabloid is only presenting us with the juicy bits at the moment.

looks like paris will be the same bait for back stabbers

Paris always seemed more open out of the three, most people who came in contact with the kids have mentioned a special bond they shared with Paris, I guess she was just the type to reach out to people (like the chef and the precious box Paris made her).
Also, I'm guessing Mark said a lot more than what we can see in the short clip, the tabloid is only presenting us with the juicy bits at the moment.
doesn't make his conduct any better. doesn't take back what he said and whathe's doing

these kids aren't stupid. ever hear of a 'blackberry?' cuz grandma cut the net in teh house but um.....yea.

paris was a daddy's girl thru and thru and this would crush her to pieces. if she knew what mark was doing, ugh.

now im waiting to see what debbie's gonna say. this is just insane.

let him rest in peace and let his family grieve

yes, i've been a bit gassy, love! lol

the best way to get banned from the jacksons is to do this.

He's definately done that. He should have let the dust settle a little and maybe he would have got a reply from them... but now he's scuppered his chances big time.

Guys, would it really be that bad if any of Michael's kids weren't biologically his? If Michael did chose to use another man's sperm instead of his own, why do you think he did that? Perhaps Michael was unable to produce his own children for whatever reason.

Why do we have to hope that the kids are not someone else's? What is the shame in that? People do it all the time these days.

No one is even saying that, the point is, it was his PRIVATE business. He raised them, he was their father, that's all anyone has to know. We're all just really pissed at the media whoopla and speculation made worse by all these different very PUBLIC and indelicate paternity claims.

Now I'm not saying I do believe the children are not his, I am just defending Michael in case it is true.

And besides, Mark Lester said it is only possible that Paris is his. He said he did donate sperm to Michael. Hence his desire for a DNA test.

If Lester is the father, I worry for the children as it only complicates their situation with custody, visitations, knowing who is who, etc.

nope none of that shit will change. no matter what, mj was the presumed father. cuz the child was born w/in a marriage, the two married are teh parents, regardless of dna

i don't care if mj is the bio father of his kids. he was their daddy. what i do care is when they're explloiting teh situation. using the kids to further their own agendas, and then trying to appear genuine when they're scum.

if this is true, call larry king. call sky news someone...not notw.

like i said, his twobuddies were liars.

would u be in my doc if i said sneddon and bashir were helping me w/ it?

He's definately done that. He should have let the dust settle a little and maybe he would have got a reply from them... but now he's scuppered his chances big time.
yep cuz the last thing the fam wants is more bullshit flying around.

had he called londell, he would've been able to do this privately. he wants to talk to mrs. jackson. sorry dude, she's kindabusy...u know? raising kids and all

he just wants fame. mj's gone and he's mediocre again. always has been and was only 'cool' whenmj was around. how sad

The Attorney said it all ..
People can speculate all they want _ they always have and always
will anyway .. even it it was proved 100 % beyond a doubt _people
would make up some weird conspiracy theory saying there is a cover
up and the tests were tampered with etc etc ..
Some people will perhaps, but the majority won't...
I think a mouth swab experience will be less painful than having countless "dads" coming out of the woods in the future. Imagine an unsuspecting Paris walking down the street and a stranger asks her "hey, Paris, how are you, how's your daddy?" (and meaning Mark, Klein or whatever...). :no:

I actually believe in Mark Lester. There is something going on in the background which threatens his own family.

After his interviews giving the most positive insights this is truly out of character.

Someone is threatening him. Watch the video intensely then watch the This Morning interview - there is something not quite right.

What would you do if higher powers were threatening your family, what would you do?

I believe in Mark LEster as much as I believe in Michael Jackson not being some druggie........

the powers that be are at work

theres nothing anyone can do against them as they control 96% of the worlds media...

I actually believe in Mark Lester. There is something going on in the background which threatens his own family.

After his interviews giving the most positive insights this is truly out of character.

Someone is threatening him. Watch the video intensely then watch the This Morning interview - there is something not quite right.

What would you do if higher powers were threatening your family, what would you do?
Mark being threatened? What are you talking about? That reminds me of tabloid stuff...

Why do people act like its the right of the media to be told everything about everyone. Its nobodies buisness. The 'problem' we have is that (whether or not hes telling the truth) he has gone about it in totally the wrong way.

He ran to a tabloid and gave them a whole lot of ammo to twist and turn into whatever they want. - In the article Mark says Michael was having some problems 'concieving' so Mark suggested off-hand about donating his sperm, which Michael was surprised about but accepted. On the tv and other places they say Michael asked Mark for a donation and he agreed to do it. Might be a subtle difference but it affects how people percieve Michael.

Not to mention what this would do to Paris if she found out about it. Which she will. You saw how she was at the memorial - jumping up and clapping at Al Sharpton's now famous quote, and how you could see how much she wanted to say those few but powerful words about her daddy. To me, it was clear these children aren't as deaf and blind as some of us might think. They are aware of what is going on around them.

Last edited:
Re: mark lester claims 2 be paris' father

seems to me that paris' skin is too dark to be the kid from two white people. I have no reason to believe that anyone else than michael and debbie are the biological parents.

co signs! I love ur siggy and avatar btw lol i love me some toy toy

Honestly, what?? I'm so shocked!! He makes NO sense.
Why would he do this? Sell his friend out? Betray all the years his family spent with Michael's family?
Most of all how could he do this to little Paris?
I feel sick.

Exactly, to me the insanity of this whole situation is almost as though he was basically saying "Hey, I'll be a terrible influence on those kids, so it's best if I just give you an excuse to ban me from their lives right away!"... I can't see any other explanation. I mean come on, either the guy's been pressured into saying all this or he's gone crazy! He says he wants access to the children, but by doing this he's just scrapped ANY chance he may have had to see them in the future! He'll be obliterated, plain and simple. It's as if he'd done it deliberately! Plus, if there is ever a DNA test, he's gonna look like a complete arse once everyone finds out it's negative (which it's 99.9% likely to be, Paris looks nothing like him, let alone his daughters). And then having Matt Fiddes and Uri Geller to support his claims? Me oh my talk about backing and credibility, yeehoo...

MJ's biological ties to the children is not the point.
MJ not being the bio dad has been speculated about since the world found out Debbie was pregnant.

There was a better way to go about this. point blank period

Especially if the children are truly the concern...
Imagine how the children will react to this... Do they really need this right now?

Its not about Mark or even MJ right now, focus should be on the children and how best to keep them safe, loved and cared for and until something comes out that Katherine is not doing that I don't understand these "so called " concerns.

Hell before MJ died, people said he kept the kids isolated and his children didn't play with other kids which we all know is BS

Last edited:
Breaking news on sky tv, Mark Lester now claims he donated sperm and is the father of Paris ????

Debbie Rowe and Kline Failed at least for now. On to Act 2 enter Mark Lester. I believe as with the CONstant lawsuits and the allegations people "MJ's good friends" are being put up to this.

Also Katherine Jackson better hire a food taster because they will do anything to get the children and the estate.

Will Katherine Jackson suddenly have her "heart attack" or "drug addiction overdose" in a short while???

I can't believe this thread is still going.:doh:

That's it,man. See ya'll elsewhere, cuz I'm done with Lester. Peace.

Interesting, as Mark does look very uncomfortable in that video clip like he's holding something back. Do you think Mark actually thinks he's Paris's dad, or do you think he's being blackmailed by the News of The World over information they may have on him, and telling him to say he's the father of Paris.

UPDATE: 2:27 AM ET: Katherine Jackson's lawyer, Londell McMillan, is scoffing at Lester's claim and the move made by Dr. Arnold Klein's lawyer in court last Monday. McMillan said, "These genetic lottery attempts aren't going anywhere. They have no legal standing. They may seek 5 seconds of fame but the claims have no merit."

A bump to this statement. It says it all really. :yes:

He makes me sick...if my fist accidently meets his face i wont apologise lol

I must admit this did cross my mind, but then I thought I was just being a bit silly and clutching at straws - (if that is the right expression to use..)

Interesting, as Mark does look very uncomfortable in that video clip like he's holding something back. Do you think Mark actually thinks he's Paris's dad, or do you think he's being blackmailed by the News of The World over information they may have on him, and telling him to say he's the father of Paris.

um......

well he seems to mention her a lot. oh paris said this, and she sid that, oh she bought presents for my kids. oh when can we visit u uncle mark?

so that was setting up the stage, he ain't important. he ain't family.

the whole issue of him wanting to talk to an 11 yr old girl...IT'S ODD cuz her father just died and she's grieving and so y would she want to talk to someone who was her FATHER'S friend? don't u think it would be more painful?

That's what I thought too. Her father just died, but she's worried about seeing Lester? Will she be able to see him again?? His children??

At first I believed what he said in the interview, but now I don't.

Last edited:

Well he successfully sued the press last year. They don't forget. They'd have been digging. If he's sold out by trading a story to prevent another story coming out it would make a lot more sense. It still wouldn't excuse what he's done however ... not if it was done just to save his own skin.

No it doesnt complicate it
see what you dont understand is Lester has no claim
even if this was true _ a spem donor gives up any rights.

you cant donate sperm to a sperm bank and then later
go to the family that used it and lay claim on thier child
That is against the law ..

Thats why Katherines attorney stated what he did
Even if Mark could prove it 100% he has NO patenity
right to those children .. and he shot himself in the foot

Michael is the only Father _ the court will recognise

mark could be a godfather - and thats all_ but what he stated
publically had ruined any chance of his having a relationship
with Mjs children now .. He was wrong in doing it that way.

I dont think we are or even need to be concerned over weather
MJ is the Bio father or not _ becuase it makes no difference
He is their Only Daddy _ NO one else has a claim on those children ..

THEY are Michaels children NO MATTER WHAT :)

Last edited:
Well he successfully sued the press last year. They don't forget. They'd have been digging. If he's sold out by trading a story to prevent another story coming out it would make a lot more sense. It still wouldn't excuse what he's done however ... not if it was done just to save his own skin.

Well if that have something on him, I don't blame him for saving his own skin as he has a family to support. But in reality Mark Lester is quite a shy man, and does come across quite nervous and very reserved in televison interviews, so he may have other motives.

Maybe he did donate sperm for Michael, but Michael may never have used it. I personally still think Paris is Michael's biological daughter, and I don't see any reason why she couldn't be. What strikes me reading comments on YouTube, it that some people who don't think Prince, Paris and Blanket are Michael's biological children, think Omar Bhatti is Michael's biological for the stupid reason that the media say he is Michael's secret son which they believe, when Omar's features are closer (though he looks nothing like Michael) Michael with surgery, and Prince and Blankets features are closer to Michael's natural pre-surgery features but in a more european way. Another thing is Mark Lesters daughter has quite a long face, and Paris has a diamond shape face like LaToya. I see Jackson genes on Paris.

I really liked Mark Lester, and am deeply shocked by his announcement that he thinks he's Paris's dad. He's done himself far more harm than good.

I'm not too impressed with Londell's statement. I think the Jackson family need to qaush think story as fast as possible. I personally think a DNA test should be done on Prince, Paris and Blanket as distastful as I think it is so soon after Michael's passing because the media are relentless on this story just to end it, I'm pretty sure the results would prove Michael is their biological father. I personally find the questioning Michael's 3 children quite racist.

Some fans have said Michael never said he wasn't the biological father of his 3 children. Well he has and and has spoke about them as a biological link to him. Michael said when Prince was born he remined him of Randy with his big head. Michael said he always expected Paris to be a tomboy like Janet was when she was born. And Michael also said he used his own sperm when using a surrogate mother to create Blanket. It seems outside Michael music, he never gets credit for anything as a person. It does matter if Michael's 3 children aren't biologicaly his because the media will then say they aren't Michael's children and shouldn't be with the Jackson family. Even stars who have adopted children don't recieve this level of intrusion, which brings me to the same point that the media's speculation is some for of racism.

Last edited:
I was disgusted when I had heard this man was suppose to be a very close friend to MJ. MJ made him Godfather to his children, MJ was ML children’s godfather. He claims Paris looks like his eldest daughter there is a little resemblance but not so much that I would think they were sisters.

Even when Paris was young she had a tannish tone to her skin. I doubt that would be case if DR and ML were her biological parents. There will be no dna a test if he honestly donated his sperm and Paris happens to be his biological daughter does not matter he donated his seed giving up any parental rights. If he was a big part of the kids life’s I don’t understand why the Jackson’s are not letting the children have contact with him. I would think those kids needs as much love and familiar faces

Maybe Quincy Jones will come forward to claim fatherhood next after all Paris does resemble his daughter Rashida quite a bit.

Maybe Quincy Jones will come forward to claim fatherhood next after all Paris does resemble his daughter Rashida quite a bit.

Paris looks far more like Rashida that Mark Lester's daughter. But when I look at Paris I see Debbie Rowe's eyes and knows and the same shape face and beauty as LaToya, and mixed race olive skin.

Michael and his children don't deserve this horrid betrayal and icepick in the heart by this worthless scumbag and his ilk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back