Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Re: Psychic channels Michael

This will never happen.

Technology and science deals with the natural world. It can never address anything supernatural, ever.

I know how much some of you want to believe Michael still exists somewhere.

But he is gone. I to feel sad about it, but I have accepted the fact that he is gone, forever. He lives in our memories and his life will be remembered forever.

But hanging onto him like this will only hurt you in the long run.

Part of life is accepting that we are mortal.

Don't fear death. Accept it. Don't hide from it, embrace it. It is part of who we are, and everyone needs to realize this. It will make you stronger.

I don't like that you're trying to push your beliefs on me.

Anyway, this is a psychic thread, not a discussion about if supernatural or not exists.

Exactly! Thank you.

He is Alive.
Spiritually blind people putting themselves into science frame. They're missing out. Some day when you'll pass, you'll see too and will get your own proof........

:)

Scientists fail because they are human. Science does not fail because it is a self correcting system and a way of thinking. You should learn what the Scientific Method is and you will understand better.

How many people claiming something is irrelevant. Alot of people use this argument when they say they believe Michael molested those kids. "If Michael was innocent, why did so many accuse him?" I know most of you have heard people say this.

You all dismiss this argument because you know that just because someone claim something happened, it does not make it so. Why do you use this logic when dealing with accusations against Michael, but when you deal with the supernatural you ignore it? The reason why Michael was found not guilty was because the accuser failed to prove their case, not because the jury was convinced Michael was not a child molester. If I say to people I believe he was innocent, I can't just say I believe it because I think I know who Michael is. I have to use logic and documented facts to prove my case.

If I do not I will never convince any hater I am right and they are wrong.

You say people know what they experienced is. How do they know? You see no matter how much you want to believe, no matter how much you are convinced you still have nothing but a belief. You have to prove it empirically before you can say you know.

You say there is proof of an afterlife. This is false and I don't understand why you would state such a thing. There is no proof of an afterlife and saying otherwise is dishonest.

Remember this the next time you want to reject science.

The modern world we live in exist because of science. The computer you use, your TV, the food you eat, the car you drive, the airplane you travel in, the medicine you take, the Ipod you listen to. ALL of this exist because of science.

Not relying on science is shooting yourself in the foot.

I wish people would educate themselves better on science.

Lol you sound like my brother, he is very scientific, doesn't believe in anything that you can't prove :)

I respect your opinion and everyones in this thread. But there is nothing wrong with having an open mind to these things. And it comforts alot of people here I think.

Lets keep it nice and friendly here guys...I think we will just have to agree to disagree :)

I didn't know whether to post this here or in the dreams thread, but since I've been feeling MJ around me a lot since his death I thought it would fit better here.

This past couple of weeks I've been finding it harder and harder to sleep to the point of getting up and wandering around the house in the night. This just isn't like me - I normally sleep like a log! My husband is suffering from my sudden insomnia too, and in frustration last night I asked MJ to pleeaaaseee allow me to sleep, in case his nearness was something to do with it. I did eventually get to sleep and had this horrible dream....

We were in a bus, MJ in the front talking to the driver, and me sat further back. The bus rolled backwards down a road and stopped near some houses. It was dark outside. I got off the bus and a man stood in front of me, with his back to me, and I could see some tubes coming out him. One of them in particular was a very thin tube that was filled with red liquid that I understood to be blood. He (the man) instructed me to do something to this tube and seemed very agitated, but I couldn't understand his instructions and kept asking him to repeat them... he got very angry with me. He needed me to empty part of the tube? MJ was in the background the whole time and I was getting upset. So upset that the dream (nightmare) woke me up. I never saw the man's face.

I believe dreams can be very significant, and have been doing a lot of 'journeying' in my dreams lately. This one seemed relevant to MJ :(

I didn't know whether to post this here or in the dreams thread, but since I've been feeling MJ around me a lot since his death I thought it would fit better here.

This past couple of weeks I've been finding it harder and harder to sleep to the point of getting up and wandering around the house in the night. This just isn't like me - I normally sleep like a log! My husband is suffering from my sudden insomnia too, and in frustration last night I asked MJ to pleeaaaseee allow me to sleep, in case his nearness was something to do with it. I did eventually get to sleep and had this horrible dream....

We were in a bus, MJ in the front talking to the driver, and me sat further back. The bus rolled backwards down a road and stopped near some houses. It was dark outside. I got off the bus and a man stood in front of me, with his back to me, and I could see some tubes coming out him. One of them in particular was a very thin tube that was filled with red liquid that I understood to be blood. He (the man) instructed me to do something to this tube and seemed very agitated, but I couldn't understand his instructions and kept asking him to repeat them... he got very angry with me. He needed me to empty part of the tube? MJ was in the background the whole time and I was getting upset. So upset that the dream (nightmare) woke me up. I never saw the man's face.

I believe dreams can be very significant, and have been doing a lot of 'journeying' in my dreams lately. This one seemed relevant to MJ :(
Probably you're feeling very frustrated with Dr Murray and also feel guilty that you couldn't do anything to save Michael. I had a similar dream where I was supposed to pour some kind of liquid into Michael's body (I think it was green) and if I did he would come back to life. Then I woke up...

Hey guys! Remember about that psychic friend I mentioned before who's been in contact with MJ's spirit for the past few weeks? She's a fan and she tried her first channeling today, just like Bonnie, and I really really believe that this is indeed Michael talking. (The same spirit also had said Bonnie is speaking to him as well). Anyway, this is her message. She gave me permission to post this anonymously (as she's wary of people criticising her). She also has a facebook page but this is still only for trusted people who believe her. Not sure if I should make a separate thread about this but anyway..
Here it is:

"Hey S-----

I did a channeled message with MJ today as he kept asking me to. Any this is it, I haven't posted it yet because I don't wanna get criticized.

Hello, this is my first channeled message through a fan, firstly I want to say thank you to E--- for working with me and giving permission to let me pass my message on through her to others. I also want to say thank you all ever so much for supporting me while I was on earth and continuing to do so even though I’m not physically around any longer.

In this message I want to get across my views on all the hype and rumors that has been created and much exaggerated since I died, I want to reassure all my fans, please don’t worry about me any longer, I am free of any physical or emotional pain which I suffered while on earth, I am happy where I am now and the peace that I feel is the peace I never gained while I was alive. But also please don’t listen to any of the rumors that you may hear now or continue to hear in the weeks to come, please know that my family would never let of those situations happen. My family have been having a tough time since I passed but I hope they know that I dearly love them and I will never be far from them and we will meet again when there time is ready and they to pass to the other side.

I still worry greatly for my children as they’ve never experience a death before and I am always worried about all the media attention they are and will continue to be receiving since I passed, I love my children very much and I want them to be happy and know that I always look in on them even though they may not be aware I am doing so. My children have a loving family around them and I know that will be a great support to them and I trust my family will continue to do so.

Before I finish this message, I want to get my point across over my passing, there has been much speculation whether I was murdered, I killed myself and I reassure you non of that is true in the slightest and I want you all to know that my death wasn’t done on purpose and that I blame no one for my death, I did indeed die of a drug overdose and again it wasn’t done intentionally, it was accidental but I also know that it was my time to go. Again please don’t mourn for me any longer, please be happy for me and know that I am NEVER far from you.

Love, Michael"

Hi Peeps

I'm soo sorry I haven't posted here yet about my channeled message that sunnuyday posted for me. This is my old account and took me ages to remember my password lol

But as for as this message, I want to get a few things off my chest first.

I don't do this as a profession or career, so I don't make money from people and won't in the near future. I'm just a regular college student and also I'm not here to manipulate people or play on anyone's emotions as this is not my intention and never will be. My intention was to let everyone know that Michael is ok and safe and also happy where he is now.

When I first did this message, I was very reluctant to post it and I was going scrap it and forget about it because many psychics over the years get attacked, accused of being scam artists or just be called nutters. I also got it confirmed more than once from other psychics before I proceeded further.

If anyone has questions, feel free to ask and I'll try my best to answer. Also I'm VERY nervous as this is the first time I have EVER posted publicly to anyone.

P.S. I'm in the middle of changing my username, so when it does, I'll let you all know so you all know it's still me lol :)

Emma!!! Good to have you here!!! Welcome!!! Hopefuly you could update people yourself here!!! Thanks!!! :D :D :D

Thank you sunnyday, I'm just very nervous currently at people's reactions towards me.

Hi Peeps

I'm soo sorry I haven't posted here yet about my channeled message that sunnuyday posted for me. This is my old account and took me ages to remember my password lol

I don't do this as a profession or career, so I don't make money from people and won't in the near future. I'm just a regular college student and also I'm not here to manipulate people or play on anyone's emotions as this is not my intention and never will be. My intention was to let everyone know that Michael is ok and safe and also happy where he is now.

When I first did this message, I was very reluctant to post it and I was going scrap it and forget about it because many psychics over the years get attacked, accused of being scam artists or just be called nutters. I also got it confirmed more than once from other psychics before I proceeded further.

If anyone has questions, feel free to ask and I'll try my best to answer. Also I'm VERY nervous as this is the first time I have EVER posted publicly to anyone.

P.S. I'm in the middle of changing my username, so when it does, I'll let you all know so you all know it's still me lol :)

Hey!!
Glad you're posting here. :) Welcome.

Hi Peeps

Hi Emma,

Glad you're here. Don't worry we'll look after you :)

Thanks CaptainEoLove85 :) and thanks to everyone for making me feel comfortable :)

Probably you're feeling very frustrated with Dr Murray and also feel guilty that you couldn't do anything to save Michael. I had a similar dream where I was supposed to pour some kind of liquid into Michael's body (I think it was green) and if I did he would come back to life. Then I woke up...

I think you are probably right - though it wasn't Michael attached to the tubes in my dream... at least, I don't think so!

Just want to say Hi to Emma too. The channeled message was fascinating :). Thank you.

Hey Emma, welcome and thanks for the message..

Your message pretty much sums up what i have felt too....(not that i am psychic tho).

Hi Emma! You are very welcome! I am very happy to see you here.:)

There are a few questions I wish to ask you.

First one is about if spirits can communicate at the same time with different people or not? I know that so many fans saw Michael in their dreams around at the same time.

The second question is: How to recognize if it was real visitation in the dream or not? I heard that if you see somebody spirit it doesn’t mean that it is real visitation.

The last question is: Could you please ask Michael (if you can) if he is able to meet people who is steel alive in their astral bodies if they somehow can leave physical body? Did he have this experience already?
If so how was it? Do you know how astral bodies look like?

Thank you.

Everyone's dreams are so surreal and amazing. I am fascinated with reading all of them. I hope one day I can have a dream that I find to mean something. I am tired of just strange ones LOL that I am pretty sure don't have a meaning.

Hi Emma! You are very welcome! I am very happy to see you here.:)

There are a few questions I wish to ask you.

First one is about if spirits can communicate at the same time with different people or not? I know that so many fans saw Michael in their dreams around at the same time.

The second question is: How to recognize if it was real visitation in the dream or not? I heard that if you see somebody spirit it doesn’t mean that it is real visitation.

The last question is: Could you please ask Michael (if you can) if he is able to meet people who is steel alive in their astral bodies if they somehow can leave physical body? Did he have this experience already?
If so how was it? Do you know how astral bodies look like?

Thank you.

Hi Asedora

I'll be happy to answer your questions.

Well for the first question. Once you become a spirit, you don't have limitations as you would in the physical body, also spirits have the ability to have split consciousness which means that can be in more than one place at any one time. A good example would be Archangel Michael. If Archangel Michael is a guardian angel to lets say to 100 people, that angel wouldn't protect one person Monday and another person Tuesday and so on, that spirit would split themselves (split consciousness) to all those people he is protecting at that time, also all a spirit needs to do is think of the place or person that want to go and they arrive at their destination.

As for the second question, many people do get confused between a dream and a visitation, a visitation usually involves an important message that would be some importance to you.

For the third question, people can leave the physical body while still alive and it is called an OBE (out of body experience) and when a OBE occurs, you will have a astral cord that is connected to your soul and your body so your body has a line/cord to follow to go back into the body. But when someone dies, that astral cord is no longer connected and which then the soul goes into the spirit world and also your astral body is a duplication of you, because the physical body is only a shell and which also protects the astral body e.g your soul and also called a spirit body.

When I see spirit whether it be Michael or the two Archangels who protect me, I see them as like a transparent form, they don't have this solid physical form as you would see on a person that is alive. The best I can describe it, it is like looking at a hologram image but much fainter.

The above is my part. I did ask Michael about the astral body and this is his response.

"Well yes, people who do have Out of body experiences, they can come and see me, but its all down to your intentions when doing so, it is always down to your intentions, you can visit any where in the world and also any realm you choose to. I haven't experience OBE's myself while on earth, but it something I did read alot about."

Hi Asedora

I'll be happy to answer your questions.

Well for the first question. Once you become a spirit, you don't have limitations as you would in the physical body, also spirits have the ability to have split consciousness which means that can be in more than one place at any one time. A good example would be Archangel Michael. If Archangel Michael is a guardian angel to lets say to 100 people, that angel wouldn't protect one person Monday and another person Tuesday and so on, that spirit would split themselves (split consciousness) to all those people he is protecting at that time, also all a spirit needs to do is think of the place or person that want to go and they arrive at their destination.

As for the second question, many people do get confused between a dream and a visitation, a visitation usually involves an important message that would be some importance to you.

For the third question, people can leave the physical body while still alive and it is called an OBE (out of body experience) and when a OBE occurs, you will have a astral cord that is connected to your soul and your body so your body has a line/cord to follow to go back into the body. But when someone dies, that astral cord is no longer connected and which then the soul goes into the spirit world and also your astral body is a duplication of you, because the physical body is only a shell and which also protects the astral body e.g your soul and also called a spirit body.

When I see spirit whether it be Michael or the two Archangels who protect me, I see them as like a transparent form, they don't have this solid physical form as you would see on a person that is alive. The best I can describe it, it is like looking at a hologram image but much fainter.

The above is my part. I did ask Michael about the astral body and this is his response.

"Well yes, people who do have Out of body experiences, they can come and see me, but its all down to your intentions when doing so, it is always down to your intentions, you can visit any where in the world and also any realm you choose to. I haven't experience OBE's myself while on earth, but it something I did read alot about."

Hello Emma! Thank you very much for such a great answer.
I asked you about OBE because once I saw Michael looked like hologram image. It is just like you describe it. The funny thing is that I saw myself looking exactly the same :) It was like a dream but very vivid dream. I am not sure that it was OBE because I was sleeping kinda. Now I wander if it was real OBE or not. Really I didn't pan to do it. It just happened.

Thank you for your answer once again. I think many people here are waiting for you contacting Michael. We miss him so much. Does he know about that? Are we going to meet him one day when our time comes to leave this world?

Hello Emma! Thank you very much for such a great answer.
I asked you about OBE because once I saw Michael looked like hologram image. It is just like you describe it. The funny thing is that I saw myself looking exactly the same :) It was like a dream but very vivid dream. I am not sure that it was OBE because I was sleeping kinda. Now I wander if it was real OBE or not. Really I didn't pan to do it. It just happened.

Thank you for your answer once again. I think many people here are waiting for you contacting Michael. We miss him so much. Does he know about that? Are we going to meet him one day when our time comes to leave this world?

Your welcome. And yes Michael is VERY aware of that :)

I will be doing another channeling session tomorrow and see if there is anything else Michael wants to say :)

As for meeting Michael, I don't see why not and I'm pretty sure Michael would love to see his fans again when our time comes.

Your welcome. And yes Michael is VERY aware of that :)

I will be doing another channeling session tomorrow and see if there is anything else Michael wants to say :)

As for meeting Michael, I don't see why not and I'm pretty sure Michael would love to see his fans again when our time comes.

Thanks SO much Emma. The last message was lovely and made me smile.

Just let him know that he has a lot of love down here. We all love him so much. What time will you be channeling him?

You are definitely not alone here! I have the same thing happen, and a few other people here have mentioned the same as well. Whether it guides, angels, or Michael himself that come near you...sensing them is a reassurance that they are there.

Last edited:

Thanks for that. It's not always possible to say if it's true ot not, but we can keep an open mind... By the way, Amy Winehouse said that MJ visited her to warn her about drugs while she was in St Lucia visiting a medium. She's a big fan too.

edit: lol @ "the kid is not my son" replaying as a message! (refering to Omer maybe? lol)

drugs will do that to a person, I dont find her credible.

Thanks SO much Emma. The last message was lovely and made me smile.

Just let him know that he has a lot of love down here. We all love him so much. What time will you be channeling him?

I usually do it in the evening, that seems the best time for me. I'll let him know as well :)

Jmoney, yes there are MANY con-artists around to make money, but again as I said before, I don't make money out of this and don't plan to and I will always have good intentions to do this, also bear in mind, Michael is not the only person/spirit I channel, I also channel 2 Archangels, Michael and Raphael.

I usually do it in the evening, that seems the best time for me. I'll let him know as well :)

Jmoney, yes there are MANY con-artists around to make money, but again as I said before, I don't make money out of this and don't plan to and I will always have good intentions to do this, also bear in mind, Michael is not the only person/spirit I channel, I also channel 2 Archangels, Michael and Raphael.

Oh no I wasnt talking about you, I dont think MJ fans are like that. I was just warning people about Psychics in general.

I know, no problem, just saying thats all, I wasn't having a go :huggy:

I got that to jenny, but on top of my left hand when I was watching him on youtube.

Back