Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Re: Psychic channels Michael

^ Thanks for the wonderful post :), but as I said some were, I don't call on Michael 24/7, he's usually one that comes to me for maybe a minute or if he has something to say. But that is one major point Michael wanted to get across, he's ok and not to worry any longer about him :)

And how do you know about that?? Science has attempted but has not exactly proved that! Hehe:evil: LMAO!

No, this thread should NOT be closed. It actually HELPS the majority of people here. This is not the only thread you know dealing with such things... Half of the threads here since MJ's death should be closed by your logic.

And how can I prove altruistic love? There's a difference there and it's not hormones. Science has not proved altruistic love yet.

Yeah they have proved it. By studying the brain and people's behavior they have discovered why we experience emotions, what exactly happens in our body when we feel something, and why we humans are able to ignore our emotions, and why we sometime are unable to ignore them. They have also studied the animal life and discovered how animals deal with emotions.

Animals are unable to think and are therefore unable to know what emotions are, or choose to ignore it. We humans are able to identify emotions, we are even able to express them verbally.

There are alot of things you do not know about these things, and one thing you do not know about is something called Post Traumatic Stress Syndrom.

So please, LMAO to yourself because this is not a joke.

It's ok PYT. It's understandable. :) We should all try to do that at some point. I have done the same thing when my father died. As far as MJ is concerned, he's a free spirit now and he has a free will. If he really wants to come to dreams, communications etc we just can't stop him...

Performing little card tricks and being psychic are 2 complete different things all together. You think its crap, that's your opinion as I've already said.

And when I said people fear what they don't understand, I meant many people, not just you as an individual. I've learned what spirits do and don't do when working with them, obviously I won't know every single little detail, non of us will until we die and we pass over when our time comes. People fear it because its something they can't see or touch and they see everything paranormal as "dangerous" or "scary" when in fact it isn't at all.

When I did my message, I didn't ram it down people's throats, it was a take or leave it option and it was their choice to read it or not and I've much support from here and even from non mj fans.

Even my angels told me, work like this would NOT be easy and you know what, they were absolutely right.

Anyway this is my last post to you, as I don't want to get to your level.

Level? What, you mean being honest about what you know and what you believe?

Yeah I can believe when you say you feel that an experience you had is what you believe it is.

I did not say otherwise. I just addressed some people here who claim to KNOW.

I won't post anymore about this, because no matter what I say, everything I do say is considered an attack.

But here is a question for you. Is that a sign of strength or weakness?

I'll leave it to the rest of you to decide.

Peace out!

Yeah they have proved it. By studying the brain and people's behavior they have discovered why we experience emotions, what exactly happens in our body when we feel something, and why we humans are able to ignore our emotions, and why we sometime are unable to ignore them. They have also studied the animal life and discovered how animals deal with emotions.

Animals are unable to think and are therefore unable to know what emotions are, or choose to ignore it. We humans are able to identify emotions, we are even able to express them verbally.

There are alot of things you do not know about these things, and one thing you do not know about is something called Post Traumatic Stress Syndrom.

So please, LMAO to yourself because this is not a joke.
Oh yeah I've studied PTSS for one of mu Uni projects at Imperial. I'm sorry but those studies you mention do not fully explain what's happening in the brain of animals... This is controversial with scientists dividing over this subject. In other words, scientists HAVE proven that animals feel all kinds of emotions. Here's a small summary: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotion_in_animals Or are you just going to consider whatever fits your current frame of mind?

Anyway, I should not reply to this anymore. Because THIS THREAD IS NOT WHAT IT'S ABOUT. Your posts are not considered attacks, they are attacks IMO.

Level? What you mean being honest about what you know and what you believe?

Yeah I can believe when you say you feel that an experience you had is what you believe it is.

I did not say otherwise. I just addressed some people here who claim to KNOW.

I won't post anymore about this, because no matter what I say, everything I do say is considered an attack.

But here is a question for you. Is that a sign of strength or weakness?

I'll leave it to the rest of you to decide.

Sticking up for your beliefs is an strength not a weakness and attack? You have been having your fair share of attacking as well.

My point in my post is to let people know that Michael doesn't want them to mourn for him anymore and continue on with their lives. He does not/ and did not wish to cause his fans any pain. It was his time. And the death of the body is a fact of life. He wants us to be happy that he LIVED. He does NOT want people to worry about him. That is my (his) point.

Last edited:

Wheeww Boyy!! I know that my views on this are not going to be very popular ones, but nevertheless... I still feel the need to step in and post my thoughts.

Thank you PYT, great post. :)

I know what you're trying to say and I do agree that we all have to let go of him at some point. It's still early and a lot of us are still in the grieving process. I think as all the hype around Michael dies down (no pun intended...) a bit, we will all become a little more accepting and start to celebrate Michael's life and all the wonderful things he's done more rather than mourning it.
Thank you for sharing that Michael is ok. You're not "loony" at all. hah. I believe you. I believe that Michael doesn't want us worrying about him as you said. He wants us to smile for him rather than cry. When the news was still fresh, I kept thinking to myself, "God took him a reason. He needs him more than we do. He's done everything he needed." Then it became harder to accept that and I just wanted him back. But now I'm becoming more accepting and I believe he's fine and watching over the world.

Once again, thank you for sharing.

Sticking up for your beliefs is an strength not a weakness and attack? You have been having your fair share of attacking as well.

I haven't attacked a single person. I've only called out some rather irrational arguments.

Sticking up for you belief is indeed a sign of strength. But to be offended just because someone debunks your belief is not a sign of strength.

I am not surprised though that people tell me they are offended about what I say.

It is just to bad no one understands why I say it.

You really think I believe I know everything? You really think I believe I have all the answers?

Off course I don't.

But what I do not do is run around claiming I know things when I don't.

I just had to say this. If the mods want to have a go at me, be my guest.

Just remember this, and remember it well.

If more people hurt themselves, MJJC could be in a lot of trouble.

And I can guarantee you that you psychics who claim you talk to Michael, will be the reason why. The authorities do not take kindly to a site promoting this kind of stuff when the very same site has people who are in emotional distress. I know, because I have seen this happen before.

You guys are making a bad situation worse, and you who come here and try to convince people you talk to Michael are not helping.

I've said enough.

Goodnight:)

PS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxMGxz6-oTs

Last edited:

It's insane to say that MJJC should be in trouble for such threads! Newsflash, this will be the future of MJJC perhaps, a spiritual MJ forum! And why don't we shut down a few milllion other websites as well now we're at it?
And our beliefs were not exactly "debunked". If sceptics can sleep better at night thinking they did, that's fine with me...

I'm off to bed!

edit: yeah, I don't really believe in psychic surgery either (BUT unless I go there and experience a cure on my own body myself I will STILL keep an open mind. This is the important part.)

Last edited:

I haven't attacked a single person. I've only called out some rather irrational arguments.

Sticking up for you belief is indeed a sign of strength. But to be offended just because someone debunks your belief is not a sign of strength.

I am not surprised though that people tell me they are offended about what I say.

It is just to bad no one understands why I say it.

You really think I believe I know everything? You really think I believe I have all the answers?

Off course I don't.

But what I do not do is run around claiming I know things when I don't.

I just had to say this. If the mods want to have a go at me, be my guest.

Just remember this, and remember it well.

If more people hurt themselves, MJJC could be in a lot of trouble.

And I can guarantee you that you psychics who claim you talk to Michael, will be the reason why. The authorities do not take kindly to a site promoting this kind of stuff when the very same site has people who are in emotional distress. I know, because I have seen this happen before.

You guys are making a bad situation worse, and you who come here and try to convince people you talk to Michael are not helping.

I've said enough.

Goodnight:)

You're attacking this thread.

Not to be rude, but please stop. I've even found some of your posts rude. Go to your atheist thread if you want to discuss this. This is what some of us believe in and I'm sorry that you don't. You can't push your beliefs on us like you're trying to. Please at least try to be respectful.

I'm done responding to this. Back on topic please. :)

Seriously guys...this thread has turned into something I haven't wanted to read anymore, when before it was my favorite thread. :p Please stop making debates over what is true and what isn't.

K.O.S.
- I respect your beliefs. We all have different beliefs. But you do not have to keep coming here trying to prove yours to be true, particularly in a thread devoted to what you don't believe in. Stay on your atheist thread...or make a new one. Stop attacking this one.

And guys, please just end the debate by no longer responding to it. It's good to see different views come in, but to make a long drawn out debate over them is just exhausting the thread. :(

Wow, I go to work for a night and come back and my favorite thread on the board appears to have been hijacked!

I just want to say, it is pure arrogance to come in to a thread that is clearly for believers, and spout out how we are all wrong and our thinking is incorrect just because you think differently. Who says that you think correctly? Who says that I have to believe everything that science 'proves' or 'tells' me. I am a person and I like to think my own thoughts. Not everything has to be concrete to me, and I do not need someone preaching to me, in any terms, that things I believe are in short 'incorrect' because a scientist can't figure it out through an equation.

I am quite agitated that anyone thinks highly enough of themselves to come on this thread, and basically talk down to everyone. If you don't like what's being discussed and it interferes with your beliefs, then please go ahead and get on steppin to a different thread. You are obviously just trying to cause trouble and turmoil.

Plus, if you don't believe why did you even bother clicking into this thread unless your intent the entire time was to show your 'intelligence' and to cause an argument??

*sigh*

EDIT: I didn't read the last page until just now, but it is true. I am not going to respond any further to the people who are just picking at the people who once enjoyed this thread.

Resurect the good replies, let's get some good spiritual conversation going again please!! :D

Hi Emma!
Thank you for answering. I am very satisfied with your answers.

PS. K.O.S, leave this thread please. We are not interested to discuss any scientific aspects here. We love you (Michael wants it from us) and we respect you beliefs but please just do the same for us. OK? Thanks.

Last edited:

so wait? I'm not the only one? Seriously, that's been happening around me which is weird...that or cigarettes and no one in my house smokes.

Yea it was the strangest thing! I was reading posts, and then out of nowhere I got this scent..every few seconds.. and then (JUST AFTER I WAS SMELLING THIS AROMA) I stumbled upon someone saying they have been smelling a perfume smell. I was sooo blown away!:bugeyed I was like.. this is strange.

Thanks for the email you sent! That was interesting!! Let's hope she gets back to you soon. :)

Your dream is interesting too, as it kinda has let's say... a hint of being an actual visitation and not just a dream... Maybe those fans were fans who had crossed over? And he saw you being there but he couldn't reach you since you weren't actually there; you were sleeping? The astral body is free to travel anywhere in the astral and etheric planes while we sleep, so maybe that's what he sensed...? Interesting that he had long hair (something like Blanket's I take it), I think someone else mentioned in a dream that he had long hair like what you described. Was it you again or someone else, can't remember!! lol Interesting though! Maybe MJ had a fan get-together on the other side already!!!

Yea I was sleeping when I had this dream. It was so weird! He saw me, he kept looking over at me, and he wanted me to come closer to him.. but I couldn't seem to move. What's this "astral travelling"?:scratch:

I think in your dream you were indeed part of a get together on the other side. I'm sure Michael has a lot of these, and I'm sure fans all over the world attend them in their sleep! We all astral travel in our sleep...often times many of us will attend what is called "night school", where our spirits get together with many other spirits, in a classroom type setting...and learn things together spiritually. We don't usually remember this consciously when we awake, but our soul does. I wouldn't be surprised if all of us here have visited Michael during our dreamtime, but just don't remember it.

So how can I find out about this "night school" thing? Like how did you learn about htis and "astral travelling"? Would love to hear more interesting things like this.:)

Ok, so sorry if I have posted like 3 posts all in a row. I am a bit dumb at using this board, so forgive me.

Now it's 10:30am here, I just woke up a bit ago, and I had another dream just before I woke. I'll try not to write a novel.;D

Long wavy hair on Michael again. He was wearing gold pants with white t shirt. Sporting black sunglasses. He had a glow about him. On a small stage again, he looked happy and was laughing into a mic. There was a small runway looking platform that merged out form the stage. There was a really LONG LINE of fans waiting to speak to him one by one. I was far away again, and he was welcoming me again to come closer.
(In my last dream I couldn't get near him and he was welcoming me. It was silent, and couldn't hear what he was saying)

This dream was different. I sort of floated to him over people and in front of the line. He smiled and took off his sunglasses. He leaned forward to where his forehead was barely touching mine. He said "What's your name?" (I knew that he knew it already)
I nervously and tearfully said, "Sarah." He hugged me and it was so comforting! He said, "Oh don't cry baby!" He was touching the back of my head. He looked at me again touching foreheads.. he kept asking me, "Sarah, are you ok? Don't be nervous." I was speechless and didn't know what to say. He then said, "I want to see you tomorrow. Please come see me again. I want to talk to you. You'll be alright. I love you so much and still love you more." He hugged me and I remember looking at his ear and trying to whisper to him that I'll see him tomorrow. It was very silent, but there were people still around the stage. They were all standing there silent.. just watching us. No one shouting or screaming. It was as if I could hear his every breath and his eyes. Wow his eyes, sparkled so much. He cradled me in his arms and kissed me on the cheeks and forehead. I tried to speak but felt a sense of calm and I just stood there with him face to face. He asked again, "Are you sure you're ok? Sarah come and see me tomorrow ok? I love you.":cry: It seemed to last forever...

Then I woke straight up. That was it. You guys it was him. This is so freaky and comforting in a strange way. I am going through a lot right now in my life, and I think that's why he kept asking me if I am ok. Like he was checking in on me. His skin was soft and he smelled so good.. there was a scent of some sort. It was so peaceful. I guess I have to wait for tomorrow or later on when I find him again...who knows? I was happy that I got to get close to him in this dream/visit. I was even happier I could hear him!:angel:

So I sound crazy, but I feel a bit at peace little by little. Any thoughts? Anyone feel free to holla back.:scratch:

This dream was different. I sort of floated to him over people and in front of the line. He smiled and took off his sunglasses. He leaned forward to where his forehead was barely touching mine. He said "What's your name?" (I knew that he knew it already)
I nervously and tearfully said, "Sarah." He hugged me and it was so comforting! He said, "Oh don't cry baby!" He was touching the back of my head. He looked at me again touching foreheads.. he kept asking me, "Sarah, are you ok? Don't be nervous." I was speechless and didn't know what to say. He then said, "I want to see you tomorrow. Please come see me again. I want to talk to you. You'll be alright. I love you so much and still love you more." He hugged me and I remember looking at his ear and trying to whisper to him that I'll see him tomorrow. It was very silent, but there were people still around the stage. They were all standing there silent.. just watching us. No one shouting or screaming. It was as if I could hear his every breath and his eyes. Wow his eyes, sparkled so much. He cradled me in his arms and kissed me on the cheeks and forehead. I tried to speak but felt a sense of calm and I just stood there with him face to face. He asked again, "Are you sure you're ok? Sarah come and see me tomorrow ok? I love you.":cry: It seemed to last forever...

Gurrrl...this was such a real dream! Er, real "spiritual encounter". I knew it the second you said he touched foreheads with you! Touching foreheads is a way of exchanging information, or just connecting spiritually. Our 3rd eye, or "psychic eye" is on our forehead... and as I've been taught by my world renowned psychic friend (she taught me about night school as well)... bringing your forehead together with someone elses, can be like an "upgrade" ie: exchanging information with that person, or even seeing into their experiences/getting a good feel for who they are. This is all done on a deeper subconscoius level of course so many of us wouldn't know what is happening. I remember when my daughter was under a year old, she could really sense who had a "good soul" and was in good integrity. Whenever we had someone visit us that was a genuine good person, she would ALWAYS touch her forehead to theirs when they picked her up.

I will come back later to talk about more of this stuff I don't have much time right now...got to get to work.

Interesting stuff though! Wish I could say I've had dreams like yours. And Michael wants to see you again...aw!

Did you find yourself becoming psychic after these events? I ask because when my mentor contacted a deceased relative of mine, and told me things that almost caused me to piss in my pants :p ... things that there is no way she could have possibly known unless she was there... which she wasn't, of course... it changed my life completely. I was able to build from there. But like I've already stated I don't practice the things that I used to... but some things are still natural for me. I wonder if this was the reason my "chakras opened up" so to speak.

Yes I did but I decided to lay off it a bit as to be honest I was sacred by it all.I do regret it now though as I could of progressed so much by now.
I went to a couple of psychic awareness classes but with what was happeneing in my house I really wanted to shut myself off from it all.

Btw what has happened to this thread :( I had a feeling this was going to happen!

Yes I did but I decided to lay off it a bit as to be honest I was sacred by it all.I do regret it now though as I could of progressed so much by now.
I went to a couple of psychic awareness classes but with what was happeneing in my house I really wanted to shut myself off from it all.

Btw what has happened to this thread :( I had a feeling this was going to happen!

Just typical skepticsm. :smilerolleyes: It's easy to be skeptical if you have never had your own wonderful and magical experiences. I agree with one of the other posters... they're really missing out.

I also completely understand why you wanted to bypass opening up to anything else during the events in your house. I definitely would've done the same thing.

This is actually the reason why I, too decided not to go "full speed ahead" ... and only do what I feel is 'safe.' My mentor was an EXTREMELY gifted woman who did NOT want her gifts because they frightened her so much. I stayed the night with her on many occasions because she would be too frightened to even be alone at night. After witnessing her sheer terror many, many times... I decided that I didn't want to 'expand to that level.' I'm really glad that I didn't. It was becoming to scary for me. I am happy with the gifts I have now. I just hate that side of my brain that tells me I'm a "nutter." :lol:

Seriously guys...this thread has turned into something I haven't wanted to read anymore, when before it was my favorite thread. :p Please stop making debates over what is true and what isn't.

K.O.S.
- I respect your beliefs. We all have different beliefs. But you do not have to keep coming here trying to prove yours to be true, particularly in a thread devoted to what you don't believe in. Stay on your atheist thread...or make a new one. Stop attacking this one.

And guys, please just end the debate by no longer responding to it. It's good to see different views come in, but to make a long drawn out debate over them is just exhausting the thread. :(

I haven't stated my beliefs in any single post. Why do people think I do?

I just point out the error in claiming you know something when you don't.

And everytime I do so, my words get twisted.

I am a little annoyed that people twist my words and accuse me of doing things I don't.

I don't care what people believe and I don't talk about what I believe.

I do however care about what people claim to know, and it annoys me greatly when people are arrogant when claiming to know something they can not know.

All I do is pointing out the logical errors when people try to explain how they know.

It is sad so many here can not see the difference.

I also see a lot of people ignore this whenever I post, and throw the free speech card at me, as if I am trying to take away free speech. I do the opposite, I keep free speech alive.

Belief is not sacred and it is not knowledge. If you say you know because you believe, then you state two different things in the same sentence.

And that is being dishonest.

It doesn't help telling me over and over again that this is what you believe, because I do not address what you believe, I address what you claim to know.

I have taken this debate to the Atheist thread, so if anyone wanna have a go, come there.

Gurrrl...this was such a real dream! Er, real "spiritual encounter". I knew it the second you said he touched foreheads with you! Touching foreheads is a way of exchanging information, or just connecting spiritually. Our 3rd eye, or "psychic eye" is on our forehead... and as I've been taught by my world renowned psychic friend (she taught me about night school as well)... bringing your forehead together with someone elses, can be like an "upgrade" ie: exchanging information with that person, or even seeing into their experiences/getting a good feel for who they are. This is all done on a deeper subconscoius level of course so many of us wouldn't know what is happening. I remember when my daughter was under a year old, she could really sense who had a "good soul" and was in good integrity. Whenever we had someone visit us that was a genuine good person, she would ALWAYS touch her forehead to theirs when they picked her up.

I will come back later to talk about more of this stuff I don't have much time right now...got to get to work.

Interesting stuff though! Wish I could say I've had dreams like yours. And Michael wants to see you again...aw!

Wow do ya think it really could have been more than a dream? Like a deep spiritual connection? It was so real ya know? I would love to hear what else you have to say. Also very interesting about your daughter. I hope I do see him again soon. I will be keeping this board posted.. no matter how much of a nut I may sound to others.:D I'm glad that there are people like you here that understand these things. When I was younger I used to have things happen. That's a whole other story though. Hope to hhear from ya! God I love Michael...:angel:

I think if a topic or discussion isn't of your natural liking then we should probably leave it to the others to discover and cultivate and remain with the topics that best fit our own causes. Discussion is only productive when all parties can respect and that hasn't happened here so lets move on to your different areas of concern instead of continuing this with each other.

Back to enjoying the topic.

cyberjackson that 2nd dream of yours must have also been a visitation! :D In your case, it seems to happen the other way round, YOU are visiting Mike instead of him you! LOL Your astral body somehow found the way to connect with him in your sleep! How wonderful!!! Also, you must be the only one (or one of very few people at the moment) managing to connect this way, since Michael always acknowledges you seperately, as if he knows you are not exactly a proper spirit yet. Also, the floating you experienced, it's very common way of transportation in the spirit world! lol So don't be surprised if you move from one place to another this way! lol

:)

I can't read all these pages because there is SO much. I have only watched the videos and not read any of your posts yet. I do believe some mediums do really have contact with the spirit world, but also there are other people who don't and think they do (but its really their own thoughts they're hearing) or simply they're fakers.

I've just listened to the videos. I'm not sure. The things she says do sound like Michael but then again I don't think she says anything that couldn't be researched or 'made-up'.

Question - Why would Michael appear to her? Who is she, what is her background.. is she a well known and respected medium?

I believe Michael survived death, as we all do, but I'm not sure about this lady. There are bound to be many mediums now claiming they can contact Michael, for publicity, for money. Which are real, who knows...

Ok, so sorry if I have posted like 3 posts all in a row. I am a bit dumb at using this board, so forgive me.

Now it's 10:30am here, I just woke up a bit ago, and I had another dream just before I woke. I'll try not to write a novel.;D

Long wavy hair on Michael again. He was wearing gold pants with white t shirt. Sporting black sunglasses. He had a glow about him. On a small stage again, he looked happy and was laughing into a mic. There was a small runway looking platform that merged out form the stage. There was a really LONG LINE of fans waiting to speak to him one by one. I was far away again, and he was welcoming me again to come closer.
(In my last dream I couldn't get near him and he was welcoming me. It was silent, and couldn't hear what he was saying)

Then I woke straight up. That was it. You guys it was him. This is so freaky and comforting in a strange way. I am going through a lot right now in my life, and I think that's why he kept asking me if I am ok. Like he was checking in on me. His skin was soft and he smelled so good.. there was a scent of some sort. It was so peaceful. I guess I have to wait for tomorrow or later on when I find him again...who knows? I was happy that I got to get close to him in this dream/visit. I was even happier I could hear him!:angel:

So I sound crazy, but I feel a bit at peace little by little. Any thoughts? Anyone feel free to holla back.:scratch:

WOW! What a wonderful experience you had! I am very happy for you :) and a bit sad for myself cuz I do not dream about Michael anymore. I had 6 vivid dreams since he passed away and only 3 I think were real visitations. Maybe he doesn’t want to see me anymore or too busy meeting other fans? I do not know.:(

Wow, crazy x) I come back after one night of sleep and have all these posts to read :D Everything wasn't what I hoped for though - I hope we can stick to the subject and don't turn it into a negative thread (this is after all my favourite one!)

Cyberjackson, that last dream of yours sounds awsome! It really sounds like that was a visitation, you are lucky to have experienced that with Michael, I hope you manage to come back to him again as he asked for :)

I don't remember any of my dreams anymore :/ but I'm sure Michael shows up in them, just wish I could remember..
All I remember from my dream last night was that I was looking in the mirror and my whole body was infected with vitiligo, just like Michael. I was completely white, with a few big patces that was like my normal skin.. hm.

Back