Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Re: Psychic channels Michael

There was no proof that radiowaves, X-rays, gamma-rays etc exist either until quite recently in the evolution of humankind. And, the spirit lore is too big too ignore (often mixed with superstitions, but the theme is always common). Not everyone hallucinates or is crazy from grief. It took me years to get some conclusive proof that I communicated with my deceased father, because I was very very sceptical all this time. It's just that science has not caught up yet.
Besides, it all comes down to personal experience. The best I can do to explain it is my favourite quote: How does a dreamer explain to a dreamless person what a dream is?

X-rays and gamma rays and everything we know exist that the human eye can not see has been proven by the scientific method. If we can see it or not is irrelevant. The human eye can only perceive a few per cent of the light spectrum. The reason why we know particles exist, gamma rays etc is because we have technology to detect it and theories to explain them. They are part of the natural Universe. The supernatural such as spirits are by definition not natural and can not be proven. You simply have no way of proving anything other then claiming it is so.

Don't mean to bash you, but claiming something is true and proving it are two different things. That is why MJ was found not guilty. Because the Arvizos claim about MJ could not be proven, and the jury had to take that into account. Same goes with everything else.

Just wanted to point that out:)

When you can empirically demonstrate that such things like spirits exist, well my friend you are going to be a rich and famous person I promise you:)

The only source for spirits and goblins are people claiming they exist.

So the comparison is faulty.

But by all means believe it. That is your business, not mine.

PS! Dreams is a mechanism in the brain that helps sustain a persons emotional stability and keeps you from going insane. The brain is like a computer, highly advanced and in constant need for maintenance. We dream so that our mind can cope with all the information it receives during our life and helps us cope with the emotional stress of life.

The human brain has many mechanisms that sustain us throughout life.

If we do not experience REM sleep enough, our mental stability will deteriorate and we would go insane.

Scientists still explore the mysteries of dreaming because it is virtually impossible to detect, other then doing normal brain scans while people sleep and conducting psychological interviews. But the understanding has advanced and therapists use people's dreams to figure out treatments for various conditions

I wonder why people are so convinced that spirits exist and people can talk to them?

In the history of mankind there has never been any actual proof any of this exist. And everytime one tries to find out what these psychics are, they always end up being scam artists.

Is it because people fear death so much, they simply can not face the fact that when you die there is no more you?

Are you serious? Psychics do not always end up being scam artists... that is an ignorant statement to make. Just because there have been people to scam others, does not mean everyone is doing it. Furthermore, there may not be any scientific proof...but there is definitely proof that there is another side. I mean how do you explain psychics who do readings on people they've never met...and are able to give them straight up full and detailed descriptions about their personal life, including those that have passed on? There's a lot that science can't explain. Just because it can't be explained, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Lastly...myself, and others I'm sure...do not look to this stuff out of fear. We look to it because we feel it to be true. There is so fear...because the idea that we would just "be no more" after death...is not even the slightest possibility. There is too much I've witnessed, experienced, and seen...to believe otherwise. It's just NOT POSSIBLE. I guess it's something you have to personally experience yourself.

Of course there is now way of proving it! Science has not reached that stage YET! :) LOL Besides, all those kinds of rays would be considered supernatural unless proven by science (and not just claimed by a few crazy people who felt them). lol
The dream was just an example. Another thing would be how can you explain to a totally blind person what light is.

EDIT: There IS proof of the afterlife. PhD and MD scientists have conducted totally positive experiments in the past. It's just not recognised by some people, which is beyond me. The fear of getting ridiculed by fellow scientists, is a great obstacle in funding such research I believe or having greater public exposure, that's why there's no "scientific" proof.

Last edited:

Of course there is now way of proving it! Science has not reached that stage YET! :) LOL Besides, all those kinds of rays would be considered supernatural unless proven by science (and not just claimed by a few crazy people who felt them). lol
The dream was just an example. Another thing would be how can you explain to a totally blind person what light is.

EDIT: There IS proof of the afterlife. PHd and MD scientists have conducted positive experiments. It's just not recognised by some people, which is beyond me. The fear of getting ridiculed by fellow scientists, is a great obstacle in funding such research I believe.

My people in Norway once thought thunder was Odin being pissed.

The reason why science has not reached that stage is because it never will.

The reason is that the supernatural can not be proven. Because it is not natural. Science is about testing ideas, finding evidence and creating theories to explain the evidence. Science is about explaining the natural world. And so far we don't have any evidence that anything other then what is natural exist or can exist. But we do have evidence to show us how likely it is to exist. Thus far the chance of any supernatural things existing is 1%

Science can not work with such low probability.

It would be like proving The Flying Spaghetti monster wich also is 1% likely to exist.

It is what is called in science a intellectual dead end. Whenever presented with arguments for the supernatural, the arguments become circular and contradictory.

One needs to demonstrate such claims empirically, otherwise it is impossible to apply the scientific method.

quote:

"EDIT: There IS proof of the afterlife. PhD and MD scientists have conducted totally positive experiments in the past. It's just not recognised by some people, which is beyond me. The fear of getting ridiculed by fellow scientists, is a great obstacle in funding such research I believe or having greater public exposure, that's why there's no "scientific" proof."

This is completely false and you know it. There is NO proof of an afterlife and saying otherwise is dishonest. Sorry, but you have to provide some source for this.

And you know there aren't any.

And I do know how to explain to a blind person what light is.

Same way we explain how big the Universe is, even though the human mind is incapable of imagining the scope of it, it can be done graphically;)

Last edited:

:shock: OK.. you guys.... I keep getting suttle scents of perfume or cologne! It's like midnight here and THERE IT IS AGAIN! K.. anyway, there's no one around, no windows open, I'm not wearing anything that would give off that aroma. Wow, it smells amazing. I've never smelled anything like it. I need to order some of that stuff MJ wore.. because I NEED to see if this is what it is. I'm bout to go to bed... sweet dreams to all.

Someone tell me what that perfume is like!!

My people in Norway once thought thunder was Odin being pissed.

The reason why science has not reached that stage is because it never will.
Well, careful there...someone may say you can predict the future!! LOL

Science can not work with such low probability.

It would be like proving The Flying Spaghetti monster wich also is 1% likely to exist.
Ah, the imaginary monster, yes of course... lol Low propability is not the same as no probability. Low probability hasn't always stopped science to prove their point. Low probability was against the odds of Columbus discovering America, Einstein proving his relativity theory, or man landing on the moon... can't remember where, but statistics are out there on the web for these (they were very low).

It is what is called in science a intellectual dead end. Whenever presented with arguments for the supernatural, the arguments become circular and contradictory.

One needs to demonstrate such claims empirically, otherwise it is impossible to apply the scientific method.
True. I can insist though that science is still not at the stage where it can demonstrate these things empirically. Just as it was more than a century ago, where it couldn't demonstrate how objects heavier than air could fly and that humans would be inside them (there are actual quotes about this, btw). Until it happened with the Wright brothers of course...

This is completely false and you know it. There is NO proof of an afterlife and saying otherwise is dishonest. Sorry, but you have to provide some source for this.

And you know there aren't any.
I don't know it because it ain't false. lol Look up for example the work of Dr. Raymond Moody. Also, every now and then you will hear stories like this in the press (but not much attention is paid into them): http://www.newsnet5.com/news/2893543/detail.html

Anyway, it's late here so I'm off to bed. Let us know if you read any of i.e. Moody's work and change your mind. :)

Last edited:

It's amazing how people look to science to explain "EVERYTHING". How can anyone prove there is NO afterlife, you can only know if there is an afterlife or not after YOU die. Scientists don't know everything, if they did there would be a cure for AIDS, the common cold, and all other viruses/bacterias that destroy the human body. I don't believe every so-called psychic out there but I do believe in there being spirits on this Earth and I'm open to it.

Thank you Miss_star :)

I was told that when we go to the otherside we are all treated the same.There is no status.No one is better than anyone else we are all equal but we are all on different levels spiritually.Michael was such a spiritual person that he would be at a much higher level than most.

This is what I was thinking about recently. I mean there are different levels for spirits. I feel it that way too, however I’ve never learned about this from the book. We do not know where Michael is.... We just can hope that many of us will reach his level someday. Also, I think his songs help us .He left a part of his soul in his lyrics for us to learn. Also, for some reason I feel that Michael wants us to be close to him. We just have to work on something here before we will be able to meet him IMHO. :)
Thank you for sharing such a great experience with us.

Last edited:

:shock: OK.. you guys.... I keep getting suttle scents of perfume or cologne! It's like midnight here and THERE IT IS AGAIN! K.. anyway, there's no one around, no windows open, I'm not wearing anything that would give off that aroma. Wow, it smells amazing. I've never smelled anything like it. I need to order some of that stuff MJ wore.. because I NEED to see if this is what it is. I'm bout to go to bed... sweet dreams to all.

Someone tell me what that perfume is like!!

so wait? I'm not the only one? Seriously, that's been happening around me which is weird...that or cigarettes and no one in my house smokes.

X-rays and gamma rays and everything we know exist that the human eye can not see has been proven by the scientific method. If we can see it or not is irrelevant. The human eye can only perceive a few per cent of the light spectrum. The reason why we know particles exist, gamma rays etc is because we have technology to detect it and theories to explain them. They are part of the natural Universe. The supernatural such as spirits are by definition not natural and can not be proven. You simply have no way of proving anything other then claiming it is so.

Don't mean to bash you, but claiming something is true and proving it are two different things. That is why MJ was found not guilty. Because the Arvizos claim about MJ could not be proven, and the jury had to take that into account. Same goes with everything else.

Just wanted to point that out:)

When you can empirically demonstrate that such things like spirits exist, well my friend you are going to be a rich and famous person I promise you:)

The only source for spirits and goblins are people claiming they exist.

So the comparison is faulty.

But by all means believe it. That is your business, not mine.

PS! Dreams is a mechanism in the brain that helps sustain a persons emotional stability and keeps you from going insane. The brain is like a computer, highly advanced and in constant need for maintenance. We dream so that our mind can cope with all the information it receives during our life and helps us cope with the emotional stress of life.

The human brain has many mechanisms that sustain us throughout life.

If we do not experience REM sleep enough, our mental stability will deteriorate and we would go insane.

Scientists still explore the mysteries of dreaming because it is virtually impossible to detect, other then doing normal brain scans while people sleep and conducting psychological interviews. But the understanding has advanced and therapists use people's dreams to figure out treatments for various conditions

Usually I do not make any arguments with somebody who doesn’t believe in God and spiritual life after death, because people never change their mind anyways.. But because I am in Michaels’ forum, I think it will be appropriate to hold this conversation for a little while. Well, some day people realized that the Earth is not flat. So, what I wanted to say is, you are right there is no proof of life after death yet. But have you ever heard about paranormal WHITE NOISE? People even got images of spirits they have been in contact. I believe that soon enough with newer technologies we will able to speak with dead people on regular basis. I already posted some links on this forum (just go few pages back). Also, if you really want to know something about it you can google it.
There is just one link:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Noise_Paranormal_Radio

Last edited:

Well, some day people realized that the Earth is not flat. So, what I wanted to say is, you are right there is no proof of life after death yet. But have you ever heard about paranormal WHITE NOISE? People even got images of spirits they have been in contact. I believe that soon enough with newer technologies we will able to speak with dead people on regular basis.

I agree.
I believe as time goes by, there will be more scientific evidence and studies on the afterlife as techlogy advances.

My late father did not believe in the afterlife at all at the end of his life. He died of a terminal illness, and he talked about how he was very happy with the life he'd led and not afraid to die, but he believed there would be nothing. And yet, as I said, my young niece who couldn't possibly really remember him well in life says she has spoken to him and relays messages that don't seem to come from her imagination. Is it possible it's just her imagination? Of course, but it's also possible that no matter what you believe in life, your spirit continues on. Science is about questioning, not having all the answers set in stone. There are still a lot of unanswered questions.

I have been following this thread and reading about everyones experiences.I have gone to type this post many times but have never done it for some reason.
As there are a lot of spiritual people on here I will now share mine.
This is going to be long but please bear with me as I may be able to answer some of your questions :)

I sadly lost my dad when I was 13 years old and since then I have been interested in the afterlife but it wasn't until my mum passed away in 1998 that I became very interested in the subject.
My mum passed so suddenly in her sleep.She wasn't ill and it was a complete shock :cry:
I was 3 months pregnant with my first child at the time too :(

A week after she passed I had a very vivid dream where we were in her house and she was saying goodbye to me and that she was so sorry to be leaving me but she had no choice in the matter.I hugged her and then I woke up.It was so real I cannot begin to tell you!
After this though I felt more at peace.

In 2006 I saw an ad in a local newspaper about a psychic fair being on at a pub in our local town. I decided to go along not expecting much.
I walked round and there were various mediums,tarot readers etc at tables doing readings.
I stopped at one guy and he said would you like a reading.I said ok.
He told me my dad was standing next to me holding out a white rose for me because I was always his little rose.
He described my dad down to a tee and he told me what he had died of and what time of year it was.
He also told me various things about my mum which he didn't just guess at.
He told me that my youngest son has the gift that my grandad had which is drawing.My son is a fantastic drawer!
What was the icing on the cake was that we had just installed a new fireplace.
The medium said to me "your mum says that the new fireplace looks great!"
Now unless he was behind us in the queue when we were ordering it in B&Q there was no way he would of known this!
I came away that day in tears. I couldn't believe I had just communicated through this man with my mum and dad who I had not seen in such a long time :cry:

I then became very interested in the subject and wanted to know more.
I read loads of books by Sylvia Browne,Gordon Smith,Betty Shine,John Edward.
These helped me to understand many things I recomend them.

Whether you believe what I am going to say next is up to you but it did happen.
I started to hear a banging in our house like someone was tapping the wall.
It was really loud and it sounded like it was coming from the inside of the wall in our kitchen.
It seemed to only happen at first when I was on my own which really freaked me out!
Then it started to happen when my husband was home and my children could also hear it.
We had our heating system checked thinking it could be the pipes banging.The trouble was it never happened when we had anybody else in the house.
The heating was fine plus it was summer and it wasn't even on.
To cut a long story short it continued to be more frequent and louder.
My dog would bark like mad at the noise but also when the noise wasn't happeneing he would bark at the doorway but nothing was there.He would also sit and it would look as if he was following something around the room with his eyes.
I started to keep a diary of events and how many knocks I would here and when.
It was happening for 5-10 mins up to 20 times a day!
One night my husband was at work and the knocking was so loud I was petrified!!
I was so glad when he got home.
We then started to think of the possibility that our house was haunted!
We did a bit of ringing around and I was told about a pyschic not far from me.
She again told me many things regarding my mum and dad.Including how my mum and gran passed.
She also said that my dad say's "hello to Charley" She asked me if Charley was a dog.I said yes.She said he is a terrier and you have been worried about him lately something to do with his size.I said yes he is a yorkshire terrier and he is quite small.She said you have no need to worry about him and that my dad loves dogs.I said yes he does.
She also told me that I have family in Australia (which is true) and that they had come over recently and we had a family reunion (which again was true) and that my mum was there with us all.
I asked her if she could help with the problems happening in our house but it wasn't her area.She had never dealt with anything like that before.She did give me the number of a psychic researcher who does deal with these things.
I contacted him and made an appointment for him to come out to the house.He brought a medium with him.
She went into a trance state and immediatly picked up on this woman.
It turns out that our house was built on top of a mine shaft years ago as the area was a mining area (we later checked this out at the mining museum and yes it was true)
Her husband and son had both fallen down the mine shaft and had died.
Somehow the woman had got stuck (which can happen if they can't except what has happend) in this time frame and she was banging at the top of the mine shaft hoping to get a response from her son and husband.
She would not accept what had happened and chose to return to that moment than go into the light when her time came.
I was told that because I had read so much about the spiritual side of life it can "open" you up to spiritual experiences like this.Like turning a light on and the woman saw this as her chance of communicating with me.
The medium went on to describe what the lady looked like, suddenly I remembered this face I kept seeing in my dream.It wasn't very pleasent and I continued my description and she was amazed.We had both seen the same face!!!
I was told to try to block out the noise of her knocking and to keep telling her to go towards the light.This wasn't working so they came out again to talk to her.
Unfortunately although the knocking did die down a bit I was still scared so we decided to sell up.
I can now say I am living in a nice house with no knocking noises at all.
I was asked if I wanted to go to mediumship classes but after what happened I decided not to go any further with it.Maybe one day I will as there is obviously something there.
The most important thing whenever you "open up" is that you must shut your mind off from it after, and this is what I wasn't doing so I was picking up negative spirits as well.

I asked a medium once who do we meet on the otherside? Is it just family or can we meet anyone?
I was told that whoever we had a connection with we will meet again,be it negative or positive.
That is why it is so important not to fall out with anyone long term because it really does all come back to us when we get there.

I truely believe that EVERYONE OF US WILL meet Michael one day however crazy that might sound to some people.If you had a connection to his soul and he effected your life you will get to meet him.To be honest this is the only thing which is getting me through this.I KNOW that there is life after death.We do live on!

I have had a few experiences with Michael and I am positive it was him.But I will leave them for another post as I'm sure you have read enough for now :)

The psychic researcher who came to my house is called Archibald Lawrie (I hadn't heard of him before I had met him) He has made some very good books about his call outs.I believe I am in book 3 but I havn't seen it or read it but he asked my permission if he could include me in it.
This is the link for book 2 of his
http://www.amazon.com/Psychic-Investigators-Casebook-2/dp/142083666

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us! I kinda' had to skip over the ghostly stuff, though, because me don't likey, LOL, but I can totally understand where you are coming from with the other stuff.

Did you find yourself becoming psychic after these events? I ask because when my mentor contacted a deceased relative of mine, and told me things that almost caused me to piss in my pants :p ... things that there is no way she could have possibly known unless she was there... which she wasn't, of course... it changed my life completely. I was able to build from there. But like I've already stated I don't practice the things that I used to... but some things are still natural for me. I wonder if this was the reason my "chakras opened up" so to speak.

I'm afraid of what to believe. All I know is what I WANT to believe and that is the life after death. That we're all going to meet Michael again in a place much better than this. That is what keeps me going. You can discuss whether or not this is fake, but I know in my heart that this gives me comfort, to know he is still here, somewhere, somehow. Therefor I choose to believe in it. My heart says its true but my brain keeps doubting because it can't quite understand it.

I've been thinking about all these questions about life after death, the univers, the unanswered questions. I've found much more interest in these things after Michaels death than before. But I think its because I want answers and comfort. Am I ever going to see him again? Will it be the same? Will he know me, will I know him? How? When? Where?

When people are talking about 'opening up' what exactly does that mean? Is it like, clearing your thoughts and totally relaxing your body and being 'vulnerable' in a way? lol I am just curious because it seems to be the key to everything...

When people are talking about 'opening up' what exactly does that mean? Is it like, clearing your thoughts and totally relaxing your body and being 'vulnerable' in a way? lol I am just curious because it seems to be the key to everything...

Yes. I believe that... I found this, maybe it could help you a bit.
"To contact your spirit guide, you should sit quietly with no distractions, relax, clear your mind and focus. This possibly could be done when going to bed for the night. It is not necessary to speak out loud. Spirit guides generally use telepathy to communicate because thought has its own energy. Mentally say hello. Wait for answer or a greeting, but don’t expect this to happen immediately. Again as with anything worth doing, it takes time and patience. Relax. Continue with your questioning. It is easier to limit your questions to yes and no answers. When first starting to contact your guides, keep it simple."

I dont care if science is able to prove this or not.
I seriously doubt they ever will because it is beyond our natural world.

That there is no prove does not mean it doens texist.

Ive had various expieriences regarding Michael now and keep most private but he's around and loves all of us.

I dont care if science is able to prove this or not.
I seriously doubt they ever will because it is beyond our natural world.

That there is no prove does not mean it doens texist.

Ive had various expieriences regarding Michael now and keep most private but he's around and loves all of us.

I agree. I don't rely 100% on science because even scientists can make mistakes for they're human.

If you truly feel it and believe in it, that's the only way we could ever come close to "knowing" (for now anyway). Plus, there is proof of an afterlife, there may not be A LOT of scientific proof but I'm pretty sure there's a small amount. For example, the article about the scientist studying the mediums (that was posted). That's counts as a bit of proof, right? Many, many people have had experiences too, why would they all make up something like that? They know what they feel.

I haven't had a legit experience myself but I've read about a lot of people who have and really looked into all of this and I genuinely believe in it.

Originally Posted by Pitcorthie
I have been following this thread and reading about everyones experiences.I have gone to type this post many times but have never done it for some reason.
As there are a lot of spiritual people on here I will now share mine.
This is going to be long but please bear with me as I may be able to answer some of your questions :)

I sadly lost my dad when I was 13 years old and since then I have been interested in the afterlife but it wasn't until my mum passed away in 1998 that I became very interested in the subject.
My mum passed so suddenly in her sleep.She wasn't ill and it was a complete shock :cry:
I was 3 months pregnant with my first child at the time too :sad:

A week after she passed I had a very vivid dream where we were in her house and she was saying goodbye to me and that she was so sorry to be leaving me but she had no choice in the matter.I hugged her and then I woke up.It was so real I cannot begin to tell you!
After this though I felt more at peace.

In 2006 I saw an ad in a local newspaper about a psychic fair being on at a pub in our local town. I decided to go along not expecting much.
I walked round and there were various mediums,tarot readers etc at tables doing readings.
I stopped at one guy and he said would you like a reading.I said ok.
He told me my dad was standing next to me holding out a white rose for me because I was always his little rose.
He described my dad down to a tee and he told me what he had died of and what time of year it was.
He also told me various things about my mum which he didn't just guess at.
He told me that my youngest son has the gift that my grandad had which is drawing.My son is a fantastic drawer!
What was the icing on the cake was that we had just installed a new fireplace.
The medium said to me "your mum says that the new fireplace looks great!"
Now unless he was behind us in the queue when we were ordering it in B&Q there was no way he would of known this!
I came away that day in tears. I couldn't believe I had just communicated through this man with my mum and dad who I had not seen in such a long time :cry:

I then became very interested in the subject and wanted to know more.
I read loads of books by Sylvia Browne,Gordon Smith,Betty Shine,John Edward.
These helped me to understand many things I recomend them.

Whether you believe what I am going to say next is up to you but it did happen.
I started to hear a banging in our house like someone was tapping the wall.
It was really loud and it sounded like it was coming from the inside of the wall in our kitchen.
It seemed to only happen at first when I was on my own which really freaked me out!
Then it started to happen when my husband was home and my children could also hear it.
We had our heating system checked thinking it could be the pipes banging.The trouble was it never happened when we had anybody else in the house.
The heating was fine plus it was summer and it wasn't even on.
To cut a long story short it continued to be more frequent and louder.
My dog would bark like mad at the noise but also when the noise wasn't happeneing he would bark at the doorway but nothing was there.He would also sit and it would look as if he was following something around the room with his eyes.
I started to keep a diary of events and how many knocks I would here and when.
It was happening for 5-10 mins up to 20 times a day!
One night my husband was at work and the knocking was so loud I was petrified!!
I was so glad when he got home.
We then started to think of the possibility that our house was haunted!
We did a bit of ringing around and I was told about a pyschic not far from me.
She again told me many things regarding my mum and dad.Including how my mum and gran passed.
She also said that my dad say's "hello to Charley" She asked me if Charley was a dog.I said yes.She said he is a terrier and you have been worried about him lately something to do with his size.I said yes he is a yorkshire terrier and he is quite small.She said you have no need to worry about him and that my dad loves dogs.I said yes he does.
She also told me that I have family in Australia (which is true) and that they had come over recently and we had a family reunion (which again was true) and that my mum was there with us all.
I asked her if she could help with the problems happening in our house but it wasn't her area.She had never dealt with anything like that before.She did give me the number of a psychic researcher who does deal with these things.
I contacted him and made an appointment for him to come out to the house.He brought a medium with him.
She went into a trance state and immediatly picked up on this woman.
It turns out that our house was built on top of a mine shaft years ago as the area was a mining area (we later checked this out at the mining museum and yes it was true)
Her husband and son had both fallen down the mine shaft and had died.
Somehow the woman had got stuck (which can happen if they can't except what has happend) in this time frame and she was banging at the top of the mine shaft hoping to get a response from her son and husband.
She would not accept what had happened and chose to return to that moment than go into the light when her time came.
I was told that because I had read so much about the spiritual side of life it can "open" you up to spiritual experiences like this.Like turning a light on and the woman saw this as her chance of communicating with me.
The medium went on to describe what the lady looked like, suddenly I remembered this face I kept seeing in my dream.It wasn't very pleasent and I continued my description and she was amazed.We had both seen the same face!!!
I was told to try to block out the noise of her knocking and to keep telling her to go towards the light.This wasn't working so they came out again to talk to her.
Unfortunately although the knocking did die down a bit I was still scared so we decided to sell up.
I can now say I am living in a nice house with no knocking noises at all.
I was asked if I wanted to go to mediumship classes but after what happened I decided not to go any further with it.Maybe one day I will as there is obviously something there.
The most important thing whenever you "open up" is that you must shut your mind off from it after, and this is what I wasn't doing so I was picking up negative spirits as well.

I asked a medium once who do we meet on the otherside? Is it just family or can we meet anyone?
I was told that whoever we had a connection with we will meet again,be it negative or positive.
That is why it is so important not to fall out with anyone long term because it really does all come back to us when we get there.

I truely believe that EVERYONE OF US WILL meet Michael one day however crazy that might sound to some people.If you had a connection to his soul and he effected your life you will get to meet him.To be honest this is the only thing which is getting me through this.I KNOW that there is life after death.We do live on!

I have had a few experiences with Michael and I am positive it was him.But I will leave them for another post as I'm sure you have read enough for now :)

The psychic researcher who came to my house is called Archibald Lawrie (I hadn't heard of him before I had met him) He has made some very good books about his call outs.I believe I am in book 3 but I havn't seen it or read it but he asked my permission if he could include me in it.
This is the link for book 2 of his
http://www.amazon.com/Psychic-Invest...2/dp/142083666

True, but its kinda half the truth cuz when we go to our spirit world, we're all souls with no Body and we wont know who's who there. We Will know what we did on earth and there is our spiritual guide(Which has a higher spirit than us) will walk us through our life. The more spiritual you are the more dark color you become. for example, a baby is white...then a more mature(In a spiritual way) soul is yellow...and it goes up until the Most Spirutual souls, (i think they are purple).

So I guess, Michael must be wayyy up there.

True, but its kinda half the truth cuz when we go to our spirit world, we're all souls with no Body and we wont know who's who there.

So you're saying we won't be able to indentify anybody because we can't see each other? I don't like that thought. :( I want to atleast be with my loved ones. Do we just have to thrive off the energy?

What exactly are spirits anyway...?

So you're saying we won't be able to indentify anybody because we can't see each other? I don't like that thought. :( I want to atleast be with my loved ones. Do we just have to thrive off the energy?

I believe spirits have way more senses than the human body.. for example what we call the sixth sense, I believe that is a sense that lie within our soul (I also believe that is the reason why not all people can feel this sense, because they try with their body, not their soul) - that way we can recognize our loved ones, just by using other senses than to look at faces..

I agree.
I believe as time goes by, there will be more scientific evidence and studies on the afterlife as techlogy advances.

This will never happen.

Technology and science deals with the natural world. It can never address anything supernatural, ever.

I know how much some of you want to believe Michael still exists somewhere.

But he is gone. I to feel sad about it, but I have accepted the fact that he is gone, forever. He lives in our memories and his life will be remembered forever.

But hanging onto him like this will only hurt you in the long run.

Part of life is accepting that we are mortal.

Don't fear death. Accept it. Don't hide from it, embrace it. It is part of who we are, and everyone needs to realize this. It will make you stronger.

I agree. I don't rely 100% on science because even scientists can make mistakes for they're human.

If you truly feel it and believe in it, that's the only way we could ever come close to "knowing" (for now anyway). Plus, there is proof of an afterlife, there may not be A LOT of scientific proof but I'm pretty sure there's a small amount. For example, the article about the scientist studying the mediums (that was posted). That's counts as a bit of proof, right? Many, many people have had experiences too, why would they all make up something like that? They know what they feel.

I haven't had a legit experience myself but I've read about a lot of people who have and really looked into all of this and I genuinely believe in it.

Scientists fail because they are human. Science does not fail because it is a self correcting system and a way of thinking. You should learn what the Scientific Method is and you will understand better.

How many people claiming something is irrelevant. Alot of people use this argument when they say they believe Michael molested those kids. "If Michael was innocent, why did so many accuse him?" I know most of you have heard people say this.

You all dismiss this argument because you know that just because someone claim something happened, it does not make it so. Why do you use this logic when dealing with accusations against Michael, but when you deal with the supernatural you ignore it? The reason why Michael was found not guilty was because the accuser failed to prove their case, not because the jury was convinced Michael was not a child molester. If I say to people I believe he was innocent, I can't just say I believe it because I think I know who Michael is. I have to use logic and documented facts to prove my case.

If I do not I will never convince any hater I am right and they are wrong.

You say people know what they experienced is. How do they know? You see no matter how much you want to believe, no matter how much you are convinced you still have nothing but a belief. You have to prove it empirically before you can say you know.

You say there is proof of an afterlife. This is false and I don't understand why you would state such a thing. There is no proof of an afterlife and saying otherwise is dishonest.

Remember this the next time you want to reject science.

The modern world we live in exist because of science. The computer you use, your TV, the food you eat, the car you drive, the airplane you travel in, the medicine you take, the Ipod you listen to. ALL of this exist because of science.

Not relying on science is shooting yourself in the foot.

I wish people would educate themselves better on science.

Last edited:

The MJ case trial and supernatural are not exactly good comparisons to prove why science is the only way or not to prove the afterlife. For many people there IS proof of the afterlife, even by scientists, and just because it doesn't always fit the earthly criteria or the scientific method does not make it wrong or non-existent nor does it mean we reject science. The funding of course will always go to cancer research (I know as I work as a scientist in this exact field) and not in "silly" things like an afterlife proof.
Anyway, this is a psychic thread, not a discussion about if supernatural or not exists. As others have said I could perhaps discuss this with agnostics but NOT extreme sceptics, because they will never change their mind (until they day they die of course lol). Same way I couldn't change the mind of the religious martyrs who blow up themselves in the promise of meeting 77 or so virgins in heaven... Extreme views are never good either way.

Last edited:

Don't worry! You will definitely recognise everyone on that plane of existence! People who have astral-travelled there through NDE or astral projection have talked of meeting loved ones and they are very recognisable as here on Earth. It is true that the higher the level of heaven you go and more spiritually advanced you become, your energy might change into higher vibration, but still everything is recognisable, no worries!!

Talking about astral projection, I had my first (and only one) when I was in primary school. I was lying in bed and suddenly for a few seconds I found myself floating over my bedroom floor looking down. LOL! I remember thinking what the hell am I doing here? What is this? Then I found myself back in my body. I wasn't scared fortunately, but I was very curious. I was wondering for years what that thing was and later I learnt that this was called astral projection (the spontaneous kind).

Last edited:

I know how much some of you want to believe Michael still exists somewhere.
But he is gone. I to feel sad about it, but I have accepted the fact that he is gone, forever.
He is Alive.
Spiritually blind people putting themselves into science frame. They're missing out. Some day when you'll pass, you'll see too and will get your own proof........

While I do believe in psychics and super natural stuffs, i just hope that Michael is now in heaven dancing and singing happily, rather than hanging around on this earth. That would be a lonely experience.

^he can come to visit :)

If he visits people that doesnt mean he's just hanging around here...

sunnyday81 said:
this is a psychic thread, not a discussion about if supernatural or not exists.

Yes. Guys, if you want to make debates over whether or not there is or isn't an afterlife, please MAKE ANOTHER THREAD. This thread is for us to talk about psychics...particularly Bonnie and with our own experiences.

I do think that it is pointless to discuss this stuff with hard skeptics anyway. Some people just believe what they want and will not change their mind. In any case, please take the discussion elsewhere.

Back