Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Re: Let us all talk and share about Michael's love and magic--I guess "psychic" would be the word, l

Hi there, MJJLaugh,

My thread was merged with this one, so I have many posts in the last few pages. :)

I haven't "channeled" (he knows I hate that word) Michael for a long time, but his messages are the same. He just wants everybody to know that he loves us all so much more than we could ever know, and not to believe everything that we see or read about him. He's been extremely, extremely busy, but still pops up from time to time to check up on me (and of course, the fans who call on him and need him). He spends lots of time with his children and family, and they are are all working together to bring Michael justice.

Oh. He also wants everybody to "BE NICE." In here/on the forum, I believe, LMAO.

Thank you for that, girl. Well, some ppl still think that Michael has nothing else to do just talking to them personally nonstop. I guess it is easy to atract a wrong spirit to talk to....
This is why I never do "channeling" and such... I like the moments when the information comes from "nowhere" without me doing anything...
I know myslef that his message is always the same. Nothing had changed. And it is very right, he was VERY busy and still he is busy.
Love :heart:

Last edited:
My thread was merged with this one, so I have many posts in the last few pages. :)

I haven't "channeled" (he knows I hate that word) Michael for a long time, but his messages are the same. He just wants everybody to know that he loves us all so much more than we could ever know, and not to believe everything that we see or read about him. He's been extremely, extremely busy, but still pops up from time to time to check up on me (and of course, the fans who call on him and need him). He spends lots of time with his children and family, and they are are all working together to bring Michael justice.

Oh. He also wants everybody to "BE NICE." In here/on the forum, I believe, LMAO.

That is very nice to know. Thank you. I'm sure everyone here would love to hear your experiences. :cheers:

On another note, I know I had a significant dream about Michael last night but as usual, I do not remember it. :(

Hi girls :heart: First came in here and i'm like... wth? Ok, figured out that threads got merged, lol. I had a lot of MJ-ness in dreams last night, but can't remember much specifically. I just know I was writing a lot or talking a lot with others about getting out the truth regarding '93 and '05 to more of the public. And then I saw all three of his children and Paris was talking in this exaggerated British accent, like doing interviews like that. I was sitting next to her for a while and thought her accent was amusing :giggle:. Wish I could remember more. That's two nights I've dreamed of them and the second night in a row there was specific emphasis on Paris. I wonder if that's just because one year ago is on all our minds.

Yes, today is the 7th :mello: :cry: Last year I didn't have a DVR yet on this date, so we recorded the memorial on a high-grade videotape. Husbunny's been saying all week he wanted to watch it again. I really didn't want to. I don't need that depression again :( Once was enough for me. So when I got up today he informed me that there's seemingly something wrong with the tape, like it's broken/stuck. It won't rewind or fast forward! I told him it must be a message from the universe that we don't need to watch it, that it's best that we don't. (Shhh, don't tell him I have a downloaded copy on a disc...)

I just ran across this cool painting by David Nordahl, and it reminded me so much of one of the meditations I had not so long ago. It had the exact same setting with the stone ornaments and the flowers and green. Even a white horse was there, and Michael looked the same.
HA! :wub: There's some interesting info about how and what: http://www.mj-777.com/
Cool, thanks for the link. I'd never seen that before. How sweet, his ideas :wub:

Also, I know it looks like I'm post-whoring, but I'm not.
:hysterical: Never heard that term before, lolol.

He just wants everybody to know that he loves us all so much more than we could ever know, and not to believe everything that we see or read about him. He's been extremely, extremely busy, but still pops up from time to time to check up on me (and of course, the fans who call on him and need him). He spends lots of time with his children and family, and they are are all working together to bring Michael justice.

:) I'm in agreement with all these things. I mean to say that these are the same messages I think very many have received. :angel:

On another note, I know I had a significant dream about Michael last night but as usual, I do not remember it. :(
Oh, wish you remembered it! :hug:

Hey girls :group: I've been MIA for a few days...felt like I just needed a break from MJJC. How is everyone? I will try to catch up later this evening after work. Just wanted to pop in and say hey. No new spiritual-ish experiences to report... been feeling Michael close though. And I still keep having MJness in my dreams at night. So everything is fine for me. :)

PYT - Welcome back to the thread :flowers:

Hey girls :group: I've been MIA for a few days...felt like I just needed a break from MJJC. How is everyone? I will try to catch up later this evening after work. Just wanted to pop in and say hey. No new spiritual-ish experiences to report... been feeling Michael close though.
Hey there! :cheeky: Same for me, the bolded part. For a couple of days now, I'd say. :angel: I feel there's really been an energy change in the past week, too. It feels like... kind of an "ok, now we've really got some work to do" type of vibe. Does that make sense? Or maybe that's just me after the psychological one-year mark, realizing how much my life kind of stopped and things have piled up (often literally)? There are people I've been contacting, things I'm trying to put together to do, but still feeling unsure how it all fits together or where to really go from here. *sigh* But that's life, isn't it. I guess I'd say it feels like sitting on one of those cusps where you're about to figure something out, about to get an assignment, about to make a change. I don't know, something like that.

Last edited:
Hi Amy, welcome back. :) So it's been a year since the memorial. I never watched the whole thing actually. I've just seen clips. I still can't watch it. I hate how they keep showing Paris's speech on TV every time they have a documentary or program or tribute to Michael. It's so heartbreaking. :cry:

Hey there! :cheeky: Same for me, the bolded part. For a couple of days now, I'd say. :angel: I feel there's really been an energy change in the past week, too. It feels like... kind of an "ok, now we've really got some work to do" type of vibe. Does that make sense? Or maybe that's just me after the psychological one-year mark, realizing how much my life kind of stopped and things have piled up (often literally)? There are people I've been contacting, things I'm trying to put together to do, but still feeling unsure how it all fits together or where to really go from here. *sigh* But that's life, isn't it. I guess I'd say it feels like sitting on one of those cusps where you're about to figure something out, about to get an assignment, about to make a change. I don't know, something like that.
I've been of a similar mindset, actually.

LOL, sitting here in the living room listening to husbunny swearing in German at the television :hysterical: Germany's playing Spain at the moment to see who will defeat the Netherlands on Sunday in the World Cup Final :giggle:

^ So it's SPAIN who shall defeat the Netherlands. Well, at least someone will :lol: ;) :hysterical:

Yeah like that British psychic, Derek Acorah, when he claimed to of channelled Michael sometime last year on live TV! Omg. Such a fake. I wonder what MJ thought about that.

I believe Derek had good intentions to bring comfort and love to the fans which is nice and good hearted of him but myself asked Mike this and Derek wasn't channeling Michael on live TV

^ So it's SPAIN who shall defeat the Netherlands. Well, at least someone will :lol: ;) :hysterical:
Hahah, well...we'll see! :timer: :lol: Yikes, I just realized what I was watching on TV exactly at this time last year. Kind of insane to realize. That was also when I got the first weird thing happening to me while I was walking my dog outside. Geez....time has flown. :(

I believe Derek had good intentions to bring comfort and love to the fans which is nice and good hearted of him but myself asked Mike this and Derek wasn't channeling Michael on live TV

Seriously? You believe he had good intentions? I thought it was the tackiest thing I had ever heard of. Especially, having similar gifts, it also made me feel like crap.

Omg! Germany are out!!!!!!! I am sooo happy! 'cause I was like ":mat::mat::mat::mat:" when they got England and Argentina out! Like "wtf?? scoring 4 against everyone!!!"

Now it's Holland VS Spain and I'm going to cry for whoever loses...because I love them both! I want them both to win, they haven't won before.

Bianca will be so hurt if Holland loses. :no:

^ See, that's the nice thing about being an American: I don't care :giggle: "My" team was out a while back and I was like... what? Soccer? Oh, whatever. :lol:

^ See, that's the nice thing about being an American: I don't care :giggle: "My" team was out a while back and I was like... what? Soccer? Oh, whatever. :lol:

You know what was stranger than Britney Spears shaving her head?

American men playing football. Oh no no no. Wait..."soccer!"

This is my rant : why do you call it soccer? EVERYONE calls it football! :lmao: The FOOT hits the BALL! :lol: :lol:

Aight girls I'm back trackin' now...

Mod Alert - thanks for sharing those vids by Rev June! Beautiful :cry: I love how she always says "honorable Michael Jackson" - and declared him "Saint Michael, Prince of Peace" yes...indeed. :angel:

MJJLaugh said:
Michael has become a channel for others, the way he was inspired, so many people have songs "in production" thanks to Michael. He is still inspiring thousands if not millions of people all over the globe. That is pretty impressive.
Interesting dream...I definitely think the 'in production' meant this! :yes: I've thought about this before - about how cool it is that we are still getting Michael Jackson music...it's just going to be coming through other people now.

MJJLaugh said:
I did, at some point last year, have the feeling that Michael was my soulmate. ( Me and two million other women probably, but I really did feel that and it was a very strong feeling and then the overwhelming sadness and grief hit because I felt it was very cruel to recognize him when he's gone from the earthly plane).I am being brutally honest here and it's a bit scary to put my innermost feelings on the table, but maybe by sharing and other people's insight it can become clearer...
Aww, yes, you and a million other women. LOL :wub: I think Michael is definitely a soul mate for many. But I don't look at soul mate the way a lot of people do, as "that one person" in the universe you are meant to be with or something. I just look at is as a kindred spirit...a deep connection, like you might have with a best friend or lover. You may experience a few great loves or incredibly close friendships in your lifetime... I would call all of them soulmates. :heart:

mjbunny said:
when I closed my eyes I saw very clear, very, very real
mini-silhouettes of Michael in various poses. LOL. That sounds nuts, but it's not the first time it's happened to me. This was very "whoa", though. Imagine you close your eyes in a bright room. You'll see various colorful light blobbiness, right? Well, amidst this imagine if you saw a totally black silhouette figure of MJ striking a pose? Like you'd look at window blinds with the sun behind and close your eyes you'd see dark lines where the blinds had been, but I'm seeing MICHAEL, lol. And each time I close my eyes I see him standing a different way. I swear to God. Not making it up at all. I tried to make a picture. Imagine this is what you'd see with your eyes closed:
Oh cool...I love that! Haha the different poses he made each time...woulda been perfect if Vogue was playing in the background... "come on, vogue..." :lol:

mjbunny said:
So I went to find the gals from the HH and went upstairs to the attic room and found you all asleep! It was like the 7 dwarves' beds in there, and each of you snoring away in your own bed I saw Amygrace, Bianca, darlingdear, CaptainEOLove, maybe MJJLaugh and ModAlert, not sure who all else!
Like the 7 dwarves? LOL! Maybe that was symbolism that we were all dreaming at that time too...or maybe not because of the time differences. :p Maybe just symbolism that we all sometimes meet when we're asleep? Or maybe just brain babbles. lol. Cute, anyway.

Modulation Alert said:
Each of us had thousands of lifetimes most likely to get where we are now- who's to say some of us didn't spent one or two with Michael? Who's to say that had to be EARTH either? It's not like Michael Jackson has spent incarnation after incarnation by himself with no one around him. People need to get over the "oh, why little old me, that's impossible". Why not us? It's us who feel the draw, it's us who defend him against people call him horrible names. Why not us??
Haha...amen! Love that you threw in it may not have even been on Earth, either. :cheeky: This just reminded of what I read in Moonwalk... where Michael said he used to go places and hear people say "Oh it's Michael Jackson!" then others would respond "no...that can't be Michael. Why would he be here?" and Michael said "why WOULDN'T I be there? I am human like everyone else and I have to be on the planet somewhere" lolol... yes, the same can be said for past lives. He's had many I'm sure, and all of which he was not the only one living on the planet! Other people had to be around him, too. lol.

MJJLaugh said:
I always say: "whatever someone says about someone else, usually tells you more about the speaking person than the person spoken of." When I say i, it often refers to negative statements or even gossipy lies.
Just had to quote this because, well, it's a great quote! Amen! I think when people talk bad about others, that says A LOT more about them then the other person. Thanks for posting all that interesting numerology stuff, btw!

CaptaionEoLove85 said:
Then Michael went amongst the fans in the middle seats. I saw that he looked over to where we were sitting on the right. He made eye contact with me, but I looked away. Then he came over to our area and started touching people's hands. I knew he would get to me eventually, but that was when I woke up.
Aw dang...this reminds me of the time I was about to kiss Michael in a dream then ran off to brush my teeth. :lol: :doh: I just want to kick my dream self sometimes! At least you got to see him, anyway.

mjbunny said:
Nelson Mandela was standing next to me and it was as if he were partially raising the kids and I said to him, "Paris... she must be difficult, huh? All the boys want to talk to Paris! "
Cute dream! This part made me giggle :giggle: Paris IS gorgeous...you know she's gonna have the boys linin' up!

darlingdear said:
It's been a while since I've had one of the MJ dreams where he's speaking directly to me, or feeling him hugging me. For a while now it's just been me looking in on situations or something. Not that I'm complaining, I just miss those types of dreams too.
Aw yeah I miss those too. Hope you have one soon! :hug:

Neeve said:
Anyway, I'm back in Lima for two days and then travelling until next week, and then home! So, I hope everyone is doing well, and I can't wait to catch up...I don't know how much I'll be able to read, lol.
Neeeeve! Hey girl! Looking forward to seein' ya round these parts again more often. Hope you've been having a good time... safe travels back!

MJJLaugh said:
I had a MJ dream last night. Michael and I were both on an escalator, moving up, just looking at each other, smiling. It was very sweet.
Ooh..symbolism? :angel: Glad you got a Michael dream!

Mundy said:
I hope everyone is ok. I've been a bit sad and confused but nothing major. I have lots of things to look forward to. I've had some nice meditations and I did a past life regression yesterday. It was interesting but I got the feeling I was making it all up.
Hey girl :huggy: Sorry to hear you've been a bit sad. Fun about the past life regression! Get anything cool? lol. Much love hon.

darlingdear said:
I myself have been feeling a bit, meh about things. I'm
looking forward to having a time-out from my friends, certainly my bestfriend, when I'm away. I've been feeling quite lonely, you know? I've been asking for help from my guides, or whoever is around me, on how to not worry or waste my energy on feeling like I'm being "replaced", if you know what I mean. It's hard cos we've been friends for about 3 years now, the past 2 years we were so, so close. When I went to a medium she told me it's like my energy indicated we were in a relationship, cos we were that close (but we were not and are not in one..). But now I just feel like I'm taking a backseat, he's changed this past year, not the same guy I know..
:better: Sorry to hear about all that. I hope whatever changes come it all works out for the best. I'm sure it will. Just hang in there and ride that wave.

CaptainEoLove85 said:
I was watching this video last night, and I realized that I was child when he said these words. It made me think "OMG, I'm one of Michael's children" It makes it just that more special to me. He was thinking of all the children of the world at the time he created the Heal the World charity. Just makes me feel good knowing we are all his children. "Each one of you is my child, and I love you all."
Aww I've been thinking about this same kind of thing lately when I watch his videos! That I was a child when he said this or did that... man I wish I could have met him then! We woulda had a blast. Probably more fun than we would if we met today. lol. I miss being a kid!

Mrs. Music said:
had some emotional issues to deal with and just overall feeling really blah lately.
:better: Sorry to hear that hon.
Mrs. Music said:
I just ran across this cool painting by David Nordahl, and it reminded me so much of one of the meditations I had not so long ago. It had the exact same setting with the stone ornaments and the flowers and green. Even a white horse was there, and Michael looked the same.
Aww :heart: Love this painting! Thanks for posting it!

Flor said:
I'm so happy giirls , I felt Michael today I was sitting in bed ,
looking to the wall across the room , just thinking...when I felt a breeze and then like a gentle pressure in my back , as if someone was comforting me...I just knew it was him Thank you Michael
Aww yay! How lovely. So happy to hear it. :wub:

mjbunny said:
It feels like... kind of an "ok, now we've really got some work to do" type of vibe. Does that make sense?.........I guess I'd say it feels like sitting on one of those cusps where you're about to figure something out, about to get an assignment, about to make a change. I don't know, something like that.
Yes. Totally. Same here.

All this World Cup talk...I'ma just stay outta that. :lol: I don't care at all about that stuff. Good luck to all teams! lol.

Love, hugs and all that good stuff to everyone I didn't mention. :group:

This is my rant : why do you call it soccer? EVERYONE calls it football! :lmao: The FOOT hits the BALL! :lol: :lol:

Zenab girl, you are seriously funny!! ( Seriously funny, did I just say that ? That makes no sense at all!) You got me :rofl: :rofl:

Amygrace said:
Interesting dream...I definitely think the 'in production' meant this! :yes: I've thought about this before - about how cool it is that we are still getting Michael Jackson music...it's just going to be coming through other people now.

I was just even happy to have a dream with Michael in it AND remember it! No, seriously, I too think he will have a lasting impact on music created now, in more than one way. :wub:

Amygrace said:
Aww, yes, you and a million other women. LOL :wub: I think Michael is definitely a soul mate for many. But I don't look at soul mate the way a lot of people do, as "that one person" in the universe you are meant to be with or something. I just look at is as a kindred spirit...a deep connection, like you might have with a best friend or lover. You may experience a few great loves or incredibly close friendships in your lifetime... I would call all of them soulmates. :heart:

I too believe that the real purpose in soulmates is not the Mating part so much, relationship stuff and so, but the chance to expand and grow in unconditional love towards others as well. So, it is oppsoite of exclusivity ( he's mine!) but much more emphasis is placed on the soul part - seeing ourselves as we really are, and loving ourselves for who we are, and loving others as in pure, unconditional love. It gives us a chance to grow on our spiritual path, and that is the ultimate purpose.
Love as in realising we're all one, when I hurt you I hurt myself, not romantic love.

Amygrace said:
Just had to quote this because, well, it's a great quote! Amen! I think when people talk bad about others, that says A LOT more about them then the other person. Thanks for posting all that interesting numerology stuff, btw!

You're twice welcome!

I just wanted to pop in and say bye to you all, I'm going away tomorrow (actually heading the airport in 5 hours :lol:) so I won't be around here for the next few weeks.
If I have an MJ dreams or anything I will write it down and report back in a few weeks. This thread is gonna move so fast lol.

I'll miss you all. Love to you all. Take care :heart: :hug:

Well, the floor keeps hitting the ball when you play basketball, but we don't call it floorball, lol. Oh and... Americans can call things anything they want. (;) :lol: couldn't resist :lol:) What I don't get is why American Football is called "football". I mean, wtf? They spend 95% of the game NOT touching the ball with the foot. Makes no sense whatsoever.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .

I'm putting this in quotes, cuz I don't want it quoted in replies. Just something I found out about my family and AEG :doh::
Yikes, I was just researching into AEG (Anschutz Entertainment Group) and I found out that Philip Anschutz's ancestors supposedly came from the same tiny little river valley that my grandmother's family emigrated to America from. And not only that, Anschutz himself was born in the same tiny, dinky middle-of-nowhere town that both of my paternal grandparents were born in!!! :bugeyed Wtf? What are the chances of that? This town has a population of only 4,000! I'm talking tiny, middle-of-nowhere, everyone knows everyone and are probably related somehow from back in the old country. Then he grew up in another nearby town that I also know (I always think of their water tower when I hear the name of the town, lol, because it's painted hugely on the side of it and we always drove through there when visiting my grandparents). Unbelievable. So weird, but I guess everyone has to be from somewhere, right? :mello: Just, it would be one thing if it was a city. Lots of people are from cities. But a town that small and part of a specific group of immigrants... freaky.

Last edited:
Bianca will be so hurt if Holland loses. :no:
LMAO, I'll be fine. But hey, we're gonna win anyway. :lol: I'm gonna watch the match in Amsterdam, it's gonna be insaaaaane if we win! :D

Haha...amen! Love that you threw in it may not have even been on Earth, either. :cheeky: This just reminded of what I read in Moonwalk... where Michael said he used to go places and hear people say "Oh it's Michael Jackson!" then others would respond "no...that can't be Michael. Why would he be here?" and Michael said "why WOULDN'T I be there? I am human like everyone else and I have to be on the planet somewhere" lolol... yes, the same can be said for past lives. He's had many I'm sure, and all of which he was not the only one living on the planet! Other people had to be around him, too. lol.
I loved that part, it made me giggle and a little sad at the same time. How weird must it feel when people don't expect it's really you, the non-believing...man, I would go insane. We talked about that before, but gee...he had so much energy coming at him, I can totally understand that he had sleeping problems and all, and it's a miracle that he kept himself so sane. I know I wouldn't be able to take all that. He must've had some really good way to shake the energy off and constantly clear his mind etc. So much respect for that.

I just wanted to pop in and say bye to you all, I'm going away tomorrow (actually heading the airport in 5 hours :lol:) so I won't be around here for the next few weeks.
If I have an MJ dreams or anything I will write it down and report back in a few weeks. This thread is gonna move so fast lol.

I'll miss you all. Love to you all. Take care :heart: :hug:
Aw, have fun! Going on a vacation I assume? Enjoy it! See ya! :huggy:

I'm putting this in quotes, cuz I don't want it quoted in replies. Just something I found out about my family and AEG :doh::
That's.....odd. Whew. :mello:

MJJLaugh said:
I too believe that the real purpose in soulmates is not the Mating part so much, relationship stuff and so, but the chance to expand and grow in unconditional love towards others as well. So, it is oppsoite of exclusivity ( he's mine!) but much more emphasis is placed on the soul part - seeing ourselves as we really are, and loving ourselves for who we are, and loving others as in pure, unconditional love. It gives us a chance to grow on our spiritual path, and that is the ultimate purpose.
Love as in realising we're all one, when I hurt you I hurt myself, not romantic love.
Yes, yes and yes. Couldn't have said it better.

darlingdear said:
I just wanted to pop in and say bye to you all, I'm going away tomorrow (actually heading the airport in 5 hours ) so I won't be around here for the next few weeks.
Oh safe trip girl! We shall miss you! :hug:

mjbunny - woah...crazy about the AEG thing. Small world, eh? :mello:

Mrs. Music said:
it's a miracle that he kept himself so sane. I know I wouldn't be able to take all that. He must've had some really good way to shake the energy off and constantly clear his mind etc. So much respect for that.
Damn I know right? Strong, strong soul.

Back