Merged: Psychics channel Michael

I have a question. Do any of you guys not dream about him at all? I ask this because I have only had one dream about him that I posted in here when he first passed. I believe it was a visitation, because I was feeling somewhat 'suicidal' for a while immediately after his death, and a couple of months passed, and I was crying for Michael to talk to me. Well that night is when he came in the dream, and that's when all of this psychic stuff happened.

Now, I NEVER dream of him. I always demand that he come and visit me in my dreams once in a while, and his answer is always the same... "Why would I come visit you in a dream, when I/you know I can visit you while you're awake." :smilerolleyes: Stubborn! Stubborn! Stubborn, I tell ya!

So does anybody else simpley not dream of Michael? :scratch:

Last edited:
I dream of him but its not i talk 2 him, its always dreams bout him.

I have a question. Do any of you guys not dream about him at all? I ask this because I have only had one dream about him that I posted in here when he first passed. I believe it was a visitation, because I was feeling somewhat 'suicidal' for a while immediately after his death, and a couple of months passed, and I was crying for Michael to talk to me. Well that night is when he came in the dream, and that's when all of this psychic stuff happened.

Now, I NEVER dream of him. I always demand that he come and visit me in my dreams once in a while, and his answer is always the same... "Why would I come visit you in a dream, when I you know I can visit you while you're awake." :smilerolleyes: Stubborn! Stubborn! Stubborn, I tell ya!

Good question. I do have MJ dreams. The last one was in June this year. I had many MJ dreams. I even had to create a system for my dreams. So I have:
1. Dreams visitations, extremely vivid once
2. Dreams - messages, very vivid as well with clear message
3. Just MJ dreams with no meanings. Sill nice though...

I prefer to have number 1 and 2
Weird that you do not have them....

Good question. I do have MJ dreams. The last one was in June this year. I had many MJ dreams. I even had to create a system for my dreams. So I have:
1. Dreams visitations, extremely vivid once
2. Dreams - messages, very vivid as well with clear message
3. Just MJ dreams with no meanings. Sill nice though...

I prefer to have number 1 and 2

Michael, I hope you're reading this. :p

Now, I NEVER dream of him. I always demand that he come and visit me in my dreams once in a while, and his answer is always the same... "Why would I come visit you in a dream, when I/you know I can visit you while you're awake." :smilerolleyes: Stubborn! Stubborn! Stubborn, I tell ya!

I've only ever had one real dream of him, where I believe he actually visited me. Otherwise, I don't dream about him. That was the only time and it was totally unexpected.

I just wanted to share what Michael Bearden has shared on his public fanpage site on facebook.

Somebody had posted a picture of Michael during the filming of "HIStory", wearing a jacket with the numbers 777. An interesting bit of discussion on numerology ensued.

Mr. Bearden then was kind enough to share with us the following:
Michael Bearden's Fan Page said:
I do know the actual significance and I will share what i know..
Before i do that, i'm just blown away by the attention to detail you guys have when it comes to my friend MJ..it is extraordinary the influence he's had in the world and it was never lost on him..he knew EXACTLY what he was doing and his impact in the world..once again, i will never try to deify MJ as he was only a man albeit and extraordinary man!...
Tiff, you have pretty much laid out what the significance is..MJ and i never talked about 777 specifically but we did talk about the concept surrounded by it's significance if you follow me..i think i shared one conversation on the dvd he and i had about the meaning of our name, "Michael".

Here's what i think 777 meant to MJ...There are many.many interpretations of the number 7 and what it means but for MJ, and i'm only guessing per our conversations, 777 is the number of God..just as our name translates to one who is most like God..
Did MJ think he was God? NO! but he did except his mission on the planet as an archangel of sorts..one who was responsible for the ascension of the soul through the physical body to help shine light on what man must one day realize..God is love,love is real God is within us!
He used his power of music to convey this message..Music is the most powerful language available to us on the planet...I'll never get too spiritual or political on this page as they are both too divisive..however, the concept here is more about love then anything else...this is what 777 means Tiff...I'm blown away by your attention to it..Me and MJ talked a lot about these kinds of concepts and the fact that you guys are aware of it only affirms what we discussed...powerful...thanx for sharing...m~
July 3

We than got into the whole topic more and I was blown to pieces that he basically confirmed a few more of my assumptions. (that blew me away even more)
I had previously written on the 28th of June that I am convinced that Michael is deeply committed to our spiritual growth on the way to ascension and to hear from Michael Bearden himself that Michael Jackson indeed considers himself a messenger in the name of Ascension of Mankind(2012, anyone?) left me impressed. It makes me think that Michael's motives are much more multifaceted and more multidimensional that we think.

Just wanted to share that with you guys.

Last edited:

Haha...amen! Love that you threw in it may not have even been on Earth, either. :cheeky: This just reminded of what I read in Moonwalk... where Michael said he used to go places and hear people say "Oh it's Michael Jackson!" then others would respond "no...that can't be Michael. Why would he be here?" and Michael said "why WOULDN'T I be there? I am human like everyone else and I have to be on the planet somewhere" lolol... yes, the same can be said for past lives. He's had many I'm sure, and all of which he was not the only one living on the planet! Other people had to be around him, too. lol.
:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

I too believe that the real purpose in soulmates is not the Mating part so much, relationship stuff and so, but the chance to expand and grow in unconditional love towards others as well. So, it is oppsoite of exclusivity ( he's mine!) but much more emphasis is placed on the soul part - seeing ourselves as we really are, and loving ourselves for who we are, and loving others as in pure, unconditional love. It gives us a chance to grow on our spiritual path, and that is the ultimate purpose.
Love as in realising we're all one, when I hurt you I hurt myself, not romantic love.
:agree::agree::agree:

Michael often spoke about "divine union."

Oprah Interview 1993 said:
"I believe that all art has as its ultimate goal the union between the material and the spiritual, the human and the divine. And I believe that that is the very reason for the existence of art and what I do."
All is One.

He's saying the same again in the This Is It announcement.
"It is now i see and feel that calling once again, to be part of a music that will not just connect but, make all feel one, one in joy, one in pain, one in love, one in service and in consciousness."

One in consciousness is actually an ancient thought, way before religions even took them over.
For example Christian Mysticism picked it up as well and that's just one example of religions picking up that idea.

As well read as Michael was, I sometimes wondered if he had a thing for St. Francis of Assisi who is known for this prayer:

"Lord, make me an instrument of your peace;
where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon:
where there is doubt, faith ;
where there is despair, hope
where there is darkness, light
where there is sadness, joy
O divine Master,
grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood, as to understand;
to be loved, as to love;
for it is in giving that we receive,
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life.
Amen."

ModAlert - It's 7am where I am, so I may not have a detailed reply at this moment since I simply must sleep, but I have to say: WHOAAAAAA. That's is AMAZING, what Michael Bearden said. I'm blown away, really. I mean, we know this inside, right? It's just confirmation of so much. There are things in meditations I haven't shared because of privacy, as I'm sure is the case with you gals too, and these types of things fit so well with what I've been told. (And do you remember the story of MLP and the prediction from Ed to me back in 2000, about the thing affecting people around the world? Now I know it all had to do with Michael. And energy, ascension, 2012, hello. Amazing.) Oh, I would love soooo much to hear more from Bearden now! "Me and MJ talked a lot about these kinds of concepts" Oh God, those were the conversations I most deeply wanted to have with MJ for so many years... who he felt he was, how he views it all, the connection to us, his role in the world, spirituality and all of the implications of these things. Even when I read the fan version of Shmuley's book, when I got to the chapter about religions, every atom perked up. Just wow. Thanks for sharing! :angel:

Last edited:
It's amazing isn't it? By the way, I had most of the conversation with Mr.Bearden on 7/7. In that little facebook fanpage comment is SO MUCH that makes every atom perk up, as you said.

Do you know what I wrote yesterday here?
He's pushed me as well to try to reach out to more people in the last few weeks, I understand. Down to "approach soandso on facebook" and I say, Jesus Christ, I don't walk around Facebook approaching everyone just because. "get over it, you'll see."
I don't like getting burned, either.

I've heard from a few others getting pushes as well, each in their "specialty", whatever it is that they are good at.
Not even 24 hours before I post that Michael pushes me into certain directions. He wanted me to talk to certain people, saying "get over it, you will see."

On that page I had launched into a whole LITANY of things. Michael Bearden read it and simply said after each one, yes, that's the case.

D*mn straight Michael, you were RIGHT to tell me to get over it. Sometimes it is so amazing, that I need to remind myself to simply breathe.

Thank you Michael, and thank you to the other Michael.

This is SO real, so real.

^Dang, I totally want to hear about those conversations they had together too! Thanks for sharing that bit of info, Mod Alert! Interesting stuff. :angel:

It's amazing isn't it? By the way, I had most of the conversation with Mr.Bearden on 7/7. In that little facebook fanpage comment is SO MUCH that makes every atom perk up, as you said.

Do you know what I wrote yesterday here?

Not even 24 hours before I post that Michael pushes me into certain directions. He wanted me to talk to certain people, saying "get over it, you will see."

D*mn straight Michael, you were RIGHT! Sometimes it is so amazing, that I need to remind myself to simply breathe.

Thank you Michael, and thank you to the other Michael.
Rock on, Michael! :D :punk: I wonder if certain people I felt compelled to contact recently will write back to me or not. It's been a few days. I often get no replies for some reason, lol, so only time will tell. :doh:

I had added this P.S. in my previous post, but since we're on a new page now, I cut it and am adding it here instead:
P.S. Back in 2001 I felt like some new cycle had begun and I made this big collage poster for myself and had it hanging in my room for a few years. It was made almost in a trance and it really, really meant something to me. I'll try to find pictures tomorrow. I know there must be some on the other computer or on a disc somewhere. On this poster, representing the future, I had things like "no fear!", "LOVE", a giant spinning Earth with hands holding it, a passport (which I'd never had... I met my hubby later that same year), windchimes, pyramids, a field of flowers with a single tree, just things that had a feeling for me, and then at the top, above the Earth is a figure glowing in white light, holding a light torch up and the giant word "ASCENSION" at the top of the torch. I thought about this recently and thought... ah, that's Michael. I didn't think of him so much (that I can remember) when I made it, just sort of put it all together subconsiously, but there's the Heal the World logo in essence, with the glowing ascension figure at the top. :D

Most of my dreams are of the "MJness" kind. I don't see Michael too often in my dreams, and if I do, I'm not even involved and he's not aware I'm there. So yeah, maybe he is being really stubborn in that because I ask him practically every night if I can actually talk to him in my dreams, give him a hug, ect but I got nothing. :lol: I have had a few where he interacted with me, but once you have one dream like that it will never be enough. You get addicted to having MJ dreams. You want to keep having more and more. :rolleyes:

ModAlert, Wow yes, it's obvious that Michael knew exactly what his spiritual path was. I wonder if he ever questioned that or when exactly he realized that's why he's here, that he's here to help heighten people's spirituality and bring everyone together as one. He sang about it all the time.

"No substitution for restitution, the only solution for peace
Is increasing the height of your spirituality."
(this line in Shout always stood out to me)

^Dang, I totally want to hear about those conversations they had together too! Thanks for sharing that bit of info, Mod Alert! Interesting stuff. :angel:

Me too! But I think I know where Michael is coming from. Mr. Bearden mentioned "realization". I'm pretty sure that in the scheme of Ascension MJ also meant "Self-Realization", Enlightenment, Ascension, raising of consciousness.

Mr.Bearden also mentioned "responsible for the ascension of the soul through the physical body to help shine light on what man must one day realize."
Now, that's a whole lot mixed together.
In order to ascend you have to self-realize. You raise your consciousness. Your physical body is just but one body we have- I know I have been yapping people's ears off about that. Astral body, mental body etc.
Your soul is just another body, just as your Higher Self would be. Ascension in other words meaning to not longer need an Ego (it's sort of a body as well- a bit different take on what Ego is than what we know from Freud)
In order for mankind to ascend you have to raise your consciousness to give up the ego that we won't need. Again, don't think of Ego as negative. God, now I know why I was taught this stuff the whole past year. Michael took over, where the other teacher left off.

Good God Michael, you were well versed in this while alive but didn't say much about it. When Ortega says, Michael "channeled", woah, you better believe it.

Sorry if this seems like incoherent mumbling. Michael Bearden shed some serious light on 7/7/. Holy Cow.

Last edited:
P.S. Back in 2001 I felt like some new cycle had begun and I made this big collage poster for myself and had it hanging in my room for a few years. It was made almost in a trance and it really, really meant something to me. I'll try to find pictures tomorrow. I know there must be some on the other computer or on a disc somewhere. On this poster, representing the future, I had things like "no fear!", "LOVE", a giant spinning Earth with hands holding it, a passport (which I'd never had... I met my hubby later that same year), windchimes, pyramids, a field of flowers with a single tree, just things that had a feeling for me, and then at the top, above the Earth is a figure glowing in white light, holding a light torch up and the giant word "ASCENSION" at the top of the torch. I thought about this recently and thought... ah, that's Michael. I didn't think of him so much (that I can remember) when I made it, just sort of put it all together subconsiously, but there's the Heal the World logo in essence, with the glowing ascension figure at the top. :D

Yes, you are helping Michael in getting people to raise their consciousness in a mass attempt by doing the MLP. Meditation is one way to raise your consciousness.

NICE! :D

P.S.: Now I know again why I have been writing a song about MLP.

mjbunny said:
Back in 2001 I felt like some new cycle had begun and I made this big collage poster for myself and had it hanging in my room for a few years. It was made almost in a trance and it really, really meant something to me. I'll try to find pictures tomorrow.
Oh interesting! Do share photos if you find them.

CaptainEoLove85 said:
He sang about it all the time.
"No substitution for restitution, the only solution for peace
Is increasing the height of your spirituality."
Modulation Alert said:
I'm pretty sure that in the scheme of Ascension MJ also meant "Self-Realization", Enlightenment, Ascension, raising of consciousness.
WORD. :yes:

Modulation Alert said:
God, now I know why I was taught this stuff the whole past year. Michael took over, where the other teacher left off.
I love it when he does that. lol. Oh Michael, what would we do without you?

Rock on, Michael! :D :punk: I wonder if certain people I felt compelled to contact recently will write back to me or not. It's been a few days. I often get no replies for some reason, lol, so only time will tell. :doh:
Yeah, I hear you. Not everyone of my endeavors works but factor some serious free will into it, yeah, that's all I gotta say.

Hi everyone,

I havent been able to come into the forum for so many days now because of my move, I guess I have a lot of catching up to do.
Yesterday was tough...7th of July...I kept thinking to myself where the year went...its as if I was asleep through the whole entire year, so weird how fast the time goes by. Anyway yesterday I did have my "smile happy moment on a sad day thingy" , on the one year anniversary I ordered all Michael cd's and dvd's from an online shop, and yesterday I received them all!!! I was so happy :)

I hope you guys are doing great, sending you lots and lots of love your way.

By the way....I gotta tell you this...from my new bedroom, I have a really nice view and now its been the summer and all, there is this huuuuuge tree with so many branches and green green leaves, it must be ages old and its just so beautiful. It reminds me of Michaels tree in Neverland. I make sure the curtains are wide open when I go to sleep and i wake up to its beauty, with the sunrays wrapping its arms around the tips and the wind slowly caressing it to a slow dance, its just breathtaking. I feel Michael all over it. I placed my desk and computer next to the window so I can look at it while I work and be so inspired....and Im drowned with so much love looking at the tree now....

have a lovely day guys....

Anyway yesterday I did have my "smile happy moment on a sad day thingy" , on the one year anniversary I ordered all Michael cd's and dvd's from an online shop, and yesterday I received them all!!! I was so happy :)
Hey Tink! :waving: How fun you got all the CD's and DVD's... I need to do that. I have all of his DVD's but only 2 of his CD's. I just have mp3's of everything. I will eventually get all the CD's though...I like having them.

I feel Michael all over it. I placed my desk and computer next to the window so I can look at it while I work and be so inspired....and Im drowned with so much love looking at the tree now....
Aw that's so sweet! I love trees. :heart:

Well I'm officially up too late. Gonna try to get some sleep now... much love Huttahs!

Back