Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Tinker_Bell - That sounds lovely, the tree! :D

Yes, I'm still up :rolleyes2: Here's my poster from 2001, post-scrunched and folded for moving. It was supposed to represent the things I wanted for the future, heading up to 2012. It was just a collage of things I felt, many things just for a certain indescribable feeling at the time, like places I wanted to visit, images, colors & keywords. Anyway, for curiosity's sake:
(full size here)
mjbunnyCollagePoster2001.png

Last edited:
I'll consider myself lucky. I've dreamt of Michael many times and I still do often. However, my sucky memory doesn't remember them all. There are some dreams that I consider vistations because they were so vivid and visually amazing. I remember all of them since July 2009 and the last vivid one was in feb.

Guys check out this quiz: http://www.blogthings.com/whatchakraareyouquiz/ This is what I got :

You Are the Navel Chakra

You are confident and assertive. You have the self esteem to stand up for yourself and what you believe in.
You are persuasive and intuitive. You are good at leading a group, even if its members don't get along.

You are inspiring. You understand when people need encouragement or nurturing, and you're able to give it to them.
You have a lot of will and are very determined. You are able to see tasks through, and you have the courage to aim high

Last edited:
^ Weird. I wonder if mine will turn out alright. That quiz was kind of funny, being just 5 questions, lol. Somehow on God's green Earth I ended up with this:

You Are the Crown Chakra

You are truly enlightened. You are humble, unselfish, and without prejudices.
You are a humanitarian. You value justice, and you're doing your best to make the world a better place.

You are an ethical person. You strive to do the right thing and be good to people.
You are able to put your faith and trust in others. You have a lot of faith in humanity.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Ok, if I don't seriously get to bed :rolleyes2: I know now why I stayed awake, though. Our TII 500 GB external hard drive got delivered an hour ago. Now maybe we can do something about the constant state of not having enough hard drive space. Just as long as it doesn't take after the words on the front of it: TII :cry: Oh weird thing, someone just approved my friend request on FB and it looks like I'm friend number 1313. What a number. 'Night all :heart:

P.S. Husbunny got the sacral chakra :naughty:

Last edited:
I'll consider myself lucky. I've dreamt of Michael many times and I still do often. However, my sucky memory doesn't remember them all. There are some dreams that I consider vistations because they were so vivid and visually amazing. I remember all of them since July 2009 and the last vivid one was in feb.

Guys check out this quiz: http://www.blogthings.com/whatchakraareyouquiz/ This is what I got :

You Are the Navel Chakra

You are confident and assertive. You have the self esteem to stand up for yourself and what you believe in.
You are persuasive and intuitive. You are good at leading a group, even if its members don't get along.

You are inspiring. You understand when people need encouragement or nurturing, and you're able to give it to them.
You have a lot of will and are very determined. You are able to see tasks through, and you have the courage to aim high

Thanks for the link. I got this:

You Are the Third Eye Chakra

You are insightful and spiritual. You trust your intuition.
You are deeply philosophical. You spend a lot of time thinking and theorizing.

You are wise beyond your years. People turn to you for direction and hope.
You are a clear thinker. You often know what you want to do and how you're going to do it.

You Are the Crown Chakra

You are truly enlightened. You are humble, unselfish, and without prejudices.
You are a humanitarian. You value justice, and you're doing your best to make the world a better place.

You are an ethical person. You strive to do the right thing and be good to people.
You are able to put your faith and trust in others. You have a lot of faith in humanity.
I got the Crown Chakra as well, out of the test.

Last edited:
Tinker_Bell - That sounds lovely, the tree! :D

Yes, I'm still up :rolleyes2: Here's my poster from 2001, post-scrunched and folded for moving. It was supposed to represent the things I wanted for the future, heading up to 2012. It was just a collage of things I felt, many things just for a certain indescribable feeling at the time, like places I wanted to visit, images, colors & keywords. Anyway, for curiosity's sake:

Wow, you tuned into that in 2001?? Holy moly. Cool!

I think the closest I ever came to any "visual" art stuff was an irresistible urge to draw the old Heal the World Logo with the bandaid over the planet in two hands, that was in 1993 I don't think I kept that one but I remember that I truly sucked at that....
I had this poster hanging in the middle of 20000 Michael Jackson posters.
x-files-believe1.jpg

It's a poster that Fox Mulder from the X-files had hanging in his office in the series.

I for one always had that "I gotta get off this planet" feeling ever since being very young, I'm a huge Trekkie, total nerd. And I always knew this planet is not the first one I have experienced, call the guys with the straightjackets now...I named my cat spot after Data's cat in the next generation. The funny thing that my whole family consisted of SciFi fans, we watched it together. I can only guess that there's a reason my family members decided to incarnate as a family this time around. Hehe.
Do you know what the first "western" movie was that I ever saw? ET! I don't know how this movie got into Eastern Germany with the wall still being up- I remember my parents moving mountains to be able to go to a viewing and they took us along. ET literally was the first "western" movie, the first theatre production I ever saw was a version of The Wizard of Oz!

This was one of my favorite books as a child:
d59e33b6-83ef-4fb6-9e90-91145e7b5c3d.jpg

It reminds me a lot of this:
Michael_Jackson_-_ET_Story_Book_(Front).jpg

Last edited:

You Are the Navel Chakra

You are persuasive and intuitive. You are good at leading a group, even if its members don't get along.​

You have a lot of will and are very determined. You are able to see tasks through, and you have the courage to aim high.​

Last edited:

You Are the Navel Chakra

You Are the Heart Chakra
You are loving, kind, and empathetic. You feel for the world, and you truly value peace.
You have many close relationships, and you work hard to make them harmonious.

You are accepting and understanding. You are tolerant of all sorts of viewpoints, even if you don't agree with them.
You are very forgiving. When you love someone, your love is unconditional.

I just realized that my email adress contained the word LOVE for years, duuh. My son's first names form the word LOVE as well.

mjbunny said:
Here's my poster from 2001, post-scrunched and folded for moving. It was supposed to represent the things I wanted for the future, heading up to 2012. It was just a collage of things I felt, many things just for a certain indescribable feeling at the time, like places I wanted to visit, images, colors & keywords. Anyway, for curiosity's sake:
So it's like a vision board! Love it! Very colorful and awesome.

Zenab
- cute quiz.
I'm the Heart chakra:
You are loving, kind, and empathetic. You feel for the world, and you truly value peace.

You are accepting and understanding. You are tolerant of all sorts of viewpoints, even if you don't agree with them.

:)

Mrs. Music said:
You know what I'm really impressed by now, is that we all have known and felt this without Michael doing effort for it...we just knew it. Gawd. How amazing that he just knew exactly what little move to make and get so many of us to know it all. It's like some 'little secret' that we share.
Word. Can I get a AMEN, HALLELUJAH? :cheeky:

Modulation Alert said:
I for one always had that "I gotta get off this planet" feeling ever since being very young, I'm a huge Trekkie, total nerd. And I always knew this planet is not the first one I have experienced, call the guys with the straightjackets now...I named my cat spot after Data's cat in the next generation. The funny thing that my whole family consisted of SciFi fans, we watched it together. I can only guess that there's a reason my family members decided to incarnate as a family this time around. Hehe.
Hehe I totally feel ya! I never felt like that as a kid, but I certainly have come to as I've gotten older. I just don't understand this planet sometimes and wonder why I ever came here. lol. The fact that you've had that feeling since a kid though, really says something.

Hope everyone is having a happy day today!

Hi Shadowmaster! Reverend Gaitlin is on Facebook and Youtube. I suggest that if you feel you'd like to contact her, just try. I'm sure she has all sorts of people contact her but I say, try anyway if there's a reason for you to try, you know?
hi modulationalert :) it's nice to meet you:) and yes i did contacted her and she decided to accept me (finally :D) now i am happy :)):clapping:

You Are the Heart Chakra

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About having MJ-ness in your dreams:

Just thinking out loud here: Could it be possible that you receive what you need ? Rather than the Ego deeming itself worthy or unworthy of being visited by Michael in a dream, or allowing your subconscious mind to dream about him. We all have intuition right ? Trust your intuition, be totally open-minded like a child can be, and you will receive everything you need.
Whatever messages you may receive, or what inspiration hits you in wondrous ways, know that it is not for you personally perse, but rather to share with the world, it is the gift that keeps on giving. It is like the Arabian fairy tale of the little nightingale that sang so beautifully it made people cry in wonderment. The King wanted that bird all for himself and he put it in a cage. But the little bird was very sad, its feathers lost their shine and it didn't sing anymore. The King was so moved by the bird's song that people in the palace made a robot bird that sang the same tune over and over. At last the nightingale was released and freed and it sang for all to hear.

We all should sing our song, for all to hear, when captured the bird will be sad and lonely and sing no more.
So, it doesn't matter if you get MJ dreams. It matters if you have ears, to truly listen, and understand the message. The message of love and unity. :heart:

MJJLaugh - Thanks for the post. I'm impressed. You are a great Spiritual Teacher. Keep doing whatever it is you're doing. :D

As far as Michael visiting me in my dreams, I'm just being a baby. I just remember having that one dream of him last year, and how blissful and radiant I felt when I woke up that day. I guess I would like to feel that again first thing in the morning.

But you're absolutely right. Michael comes to people in many different ways according to how their intuition is/works, and he does this on a need-basis. He's just being a dad, as always. :smilerolleyes: :p

Actually, about the whole dream thing... I remember that shortly after Michael's passing I have read absolutely countless accounts of people having fascinating dreams with Michael making countless appearances in dreams.

What I gathered is that it is simply was the easiest way for Michael to make an appearance when we were sleeping because sleeping at night our consciousness is pretty much in the same place as he is- the Astral Plane. So it would be the easiest to reach out to each other at night, when you're basically in the same "place", if you will.

I could be wrong of course, but it seems to be that with "growing development" he simply doesn't feel like doing us the favor of "easy" anymore. It's almost like a challenge. It's almost as if he's saying (at least he pretty challenges me this way, not to keep with the status quo but to keep on moving!), no, you guys have a ways to do this as well, get on it, I know you CAN do it! Meditate, grow, raise your consciousness, be aware, awaken- look at the discussions here alone. People discovered synchronicity and a whole boatload of other ways the other side is working with. People are discovering what they are capable off.
I watched people's creative rates skyrocket, people suddenly paint, write poems, music etc. They engage in all sorts of work, wether it's working on his legacy, demand justice etc- that's all work.

Just look in this thread at how people evolved spiritually.

I also have been told that well, there are reasons why somebody doesn't remember a face in a dream. The more "attachment" the harder it can be to see someone. :cheeky:
I also was told that as soon as we even reach beyond the Astral Plane, even if just momentarily, it simply becomes impossible to relate this one-to-one in "visions" from dreams that we can remember. When you think about it, it makes sense. At this point we have such an "innate" shared knowledge about Michael that I'm not surprised that so many people know that they dreamt of Michael, but can't remember any visuals. You simply reached to high for it to be able to put it into a dense 3D experience.
It somehow makes sense to me.

The last true and real dream that I remember in detail was in December and I gather that was Michael really wanted me to remember that dream, that dream rocked my world and knocked my socks off, so I'm grateful for that one. But after that, no more dreams for me. I was expected to find other ways. Grrr. He's relentless, he challenges and he "the easy" is nothing he'd subscribe too. He gives 200%, but he expects the same- at least in my experience. Others might see that differently.

Aaaand, here's the next one! ;)

Wesley Snipes believes Michael Jackson was an "angel".

The 'Demolition Man' actor is still in awe of the singer - who died of acute Propofol intoxication last June - and is amazed at the impact he had on the world. He told Britain's GQ magazine: "It's a great loss for us and I just hope and pray that the creator, whatever you believe in, still holds us in favour to send us another angel like that. Because if not, we may have lost more than just a man.It must be something very special to send a man like that down. He influenced so many different people, so many different industries, politics, science, music, art . and then to be taken away? Maybe we didn't take good care of him."

The 47-year-old star - who worked with Michael on the singer's 'Bad' video - admitted he encourages his own five children to listen to the legendary King of Pop every day. He revealed to FHM magazine: "I started as a dancer and a singer and the two most influential people in my life were Michael Jackson and James Brown. Every day we listened to Michael Jackson and James Brown in my house.

"So now, with my kids, every day we hear a little bit of James Brown, a little bit of Michael Jackson."

hi modulationalert :) it's nice to meet you:) and yes i did contacted her and she decided to accept me (finally :D) now i am happy :)):clapping:
Nice to meet you, too! Cool, she's pretty accepting, I got a very, very kind reply from her. I think Michael is pushing certain people to approach her. :cheeky:
Judging by her facebook posts she's aware of that...
I have also noticed that very recently a few people in Michael's surroundings have made themselves "available" to speak to followers, it started around the same timeframe and I'm not necessarily talking about Karen Faye. Michael Bearden, Dorian Holley, June Gaitlin and so forth. Remarkable. Some are actively seeking out contact, not just on the passive side. Speaks volumes.

Last edited:
:agree::agree::agree:

Michael often spoke about "divine union."

All is One.

He's saying the same again in the This Is It announcement.

One in consciousness is actually an ancient thought, way before religions even took them over.
For example Christian Mysticism picked it up as well and that's just one example of religions picking up that idea.

As well read as Michael was, I sometimes wondered if he had a thing for St. Francis of Assisi who is known for this prayer:

"Lord, make me an instrument of your peace;
where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon:
where there is doubt, faith ;
where there is despair, hope
where there is darkness, light
where there is sadness, joy
O divine Master,
grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood, as to understand;
to be loved, as to love;
for it is in giving that we receive,
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life.
Amen."

Mod Alert I hadn't realized my words say the same as Michaels words. That moved me and confirms to me that we are all one, whether we realize it fully or not, drinking from the same fountain.
All of our experiences and bits and pieces of inner knowledge can be compared to a diamond. The light shines on the diamond and the light radiating off it contains all the colors of the spectrum. While one of us may see the blue truth, another sees the red truth, this does not mean one is wrong and the other is right. It means that we have particles of wisdom inside us, and when put together, it becomes the whole, complete truth.

I LOVE the Francis of Assisi prayer. That is something to read everyday, meditate on and suddenly a new understanding dawns. I love it when that happens!

Back in 2001 I felt like some new cycle had begun and I made this big collage poster for myself and had it hanging in my room for a few years. It was made almost in a trance and it really, really meant something to me. I'll try to find pictures tomorrow. I know there must be some on the other computer or on a disc somewhere. On this poster, representing the future, I had things like "no fear!", "LOVE", a giant spinning Earth with hands holding it, a passport (which I'd never had... I met my hubby later that same year), windchimes, pyramids, a field of flowers with a single tree, just things that had a feeling for me, and then at the top, above the Earth is a figure glowing in white light, holding a light torch up and the giant word "ASCENSION" at the top of the torch. I thought about this recently and thought... ah, that's Michael. I didn't think of him so much (that I can remember) when I made it, just sort of put it all together subconsiously, but there's the Heal the World logo in essence, with the glowing ascension figure at the top. :D

Wow! Mjbunny! That is amazing. You have a tree there too, that's lovely! And the Taj Mahal, symbol of true, undying, everlasting love! ( And Michael's nephew is called Taj, I wonder what inspired Tito and his then-wife, Dee-Dee wasn't it ?, to name their son Taj)
The picture at the topright reminds me of the 3D film of Earth Song and also a little bit of Avatar, with the little girl with the curly hair and the butterflies. Wow! The poster is indeed very Michaelish/ Michael-inspired, be it subconsciously or not. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

ModAlert, Wow yes, it's obvious that Michael knew exactly what his spiritual path was. I wonder if he ever questioned that or when exactly he realized that's why he's here, that he's here to help heighten people's spirituality and bring everyone together as one. He sang about it all the time.

"No substitution for restitution, the only solution for peace
Is increasing the height of your spirituality."
(this line in Shout always stood out to me)

CaptainEO I couldn't agree more with your ascertion on Michael's spiritual path.
I will go to YouTube and listen to the entire song and read the lyrics carefully. Thank you so much for quoting these lines of the song!

Me too! But I think I know where Michael is coming from. Mr. Bearden mentioned "realization". I'm pretty sure that in the scheme of Ascension MJ also meant "Self-Realization", Enlightenment, Ascension, raising of consciousness.

Mr.Bearden also mentioned "responsible for the ascension of the soul through the physical body to help shine light on what man must one day realize."
Now, that's a whole lot mixed together.
In order to ascend you have to self-realize. You raise your consciousness. Your physical body is just but one body we have- I know I have been yapping people's ears off about that. Astral body, mental body etc.
Your soul is just another body, just as your Higher Self would be. Ascension in other words meaning to not longer need an Ego (it's sort of a body as well- a bit different take on what Ego is than what we know from Freud)
In order for mankind to ascend you have to raise your consciousness to give up the ego that we won't need. Again, don't think of Ego as negative. God, now I know why I was taught this stuff the whole past year. Michael took over, where the other teacher left off.

Good God Michael, you were well versed in this while alive but didn't say much about it. When Ortega says, Michael "channeled", woah, you better believe it.

Sorry if this seems like incoherent mumbling. Michael Bearden shed some serious light on 7/7/. Holy Cow.

No mumbling at all Mod Alert, no mumbling at all. It makes perfect sense. Letting go of the Ego to raise the consciousness, that is exactly what I believe we need to do. It is letting go, having no fear whatsoever and surrendering to Divine guidance. I shouldn't even be surprised anymore that Michael knew all this and wanted us to pick up on it and act on it too. What a spiritual man he was!

Hi everyone,

I havent been able to come into the forum for so many days now because of my move, I guess I have a lot of catching up to do.
Yesterday was tough...7th of July...I kept thinking to myself where the year went...its as if I was asleep through the whole entire year, so weird how fast the time goes by. Anyway yesterday I did have my "smile happy moment on a sad day thingy" , on the one year anniversary I ordered all Michael cd's and dvd's from an online shop, and yesterday I received them all!!! I was so happy :)

I hope you guys are doing great, sending you lots and lots of love your way.

By the way....I gotta tell you this...from my new bedroom, I have a really nice view and now its been the summer and all, there is this huuuuuge tree with so many branches and green green leaves, it must be ages old and its just so beautiful. It reminds me of Michaels tree in Neverland. I make sure the curtains are wide open when I go to sleep and i wake up to its beauty, with the sunrays wrapping its arms around the tips and the wind slowly caressing it to a slow dance, its just breathtaking. I feel Michael all over it. I placed my desk and computer next to the window so I can look at it while I work and be so inspired....and Im drowned with so much love looking at the tree now....

have a lovely day guys....

Tinker Bell Cool that you received your CDs and DVDs on such a sad day!

About the tree: I recently read a chapter in a book called The book of Mirdad. The chapter is about trees. The chapter starts with the sentences : "Love is the law of God. We live so that we shall learn to love. We love so that we shall learn to live. No other lesson is asked of Mankind.....And who or what should we love ? Should we love a single leaf on the Tree of Life ? What about the branch carrying the leaf ? And the trunk holding up the branches ? And what about the bark protecting the tree ? And the roots feeding the trunk, the bark, the branches and the leaves ? And the sun, the sea, the air, minerals that make the soil fertile ? If one leaf of the tree is worthy of your love, then how much more than the entire tree ? The love that excludes part of the whole, condems itself to sorrow."

In whatever way, we are taught about love and life and being one!

Mod Alert I hadn't realized my words say the same as Michaels words. That moved me and confirms to me that we are all one, whether we realize it fully or not, drinking from the same fountain.
All of our experiences and bits and pieces of inner knowledge can be compared to a diamond. The light shines on the diamond and the light radiating off it contains all the colors of the spectrum. While one of us may see the blue truth, another sees the red truth, this does not mean one is wrong and the other is right. It means that we have particles of wisdom inside us, and when put together, it becomes the whole, complete truth.
Yes, facets!! You might see a different facet, than I do- it doesn't mean that either one is WRONG, it just means a different facet. Even when we disagree (even in this thread perhaps...), it might be helpful to think of opposing opinions as facets that are all needed for the diamond.

No mumbling at all Mod Alert, no mumbling at all. It makes perfect sense. Letting go of the Ego to raise the consciousness, that is exactly what I believe we need to do. It is letting go, having no fear whatsoever and surrendering to Divine guidance. I shouldn't even be surprised anymore that Michael knew all this and wanted us to pick up on it and act on it too. What a spiritual man he was!
Okay, since I am a real sucker for Theosophy, I'll post this chart again.
Because maybe now it's makes sense again, if you don't mind and are interested.
Maybe you understand Michael's love of 7...
The Septenary in H.P. Blavatsky's teachings refers to the seven principles of man. In The Key to Theosophy, pp.90-93 she presents a synthesis of Eastern (Advaita Vedanta, Samkhya) and Western (Platonism, 19th century Occultism) ideas, according to which human nature consists of seven principles. These are:
Atma - Spirit or Self - one with the The Absolute as Its Radiation
Buddhi - Spiritual Soul - vehicle of pure universal spirit
Manas - consisting of Higher Manas, the spiritual, inner, or higher Ego; and Lower Manas, the ordinary mind.
Kamarupa - the "desire body", seat of animal desires and passions
Prana - the vital principle
Linga Sharira - the double or phantom body.
Sthula Sharira - the physical body

Now, a former teacher drilled into my mind to try to look at the Ego from a different perspective than the Freudian "his Ego was so big, he didn't fit through the door"...
That the Ego is simply something mankind needed in this round of life to be able to learn the lessons necessary so that we can pass them onto our Higher Self to have them booked and stored under "LESSON LEARNED".
If I look at the Ego in this way, it simply was a facility to learn.

Because then it will seem that you seek out the lessons you need, you learned them and you will surrender your ego because it no longer serves a purpose. So, your ego actually helped you to learn the lesson.

Hope I didn't bore you to death. :cheeky:
Of course nobody has to agree with that viewpoint, but this is why I loved looking into Theosophy. Things actually made sense and didn't seem pulled out of thin air anymore, you know?

I recently read a chapter in a book called The book of Mirdad. The chapter is about trees. The chapter starts with the sentences : "Love is the law of God. We live so that we shall learn to love. We love so that we shall learn to live. No other lesson is asked of Mankind.....And who or what should we love ? Should we love a single leaf on the Tree of Life ? What about the branch carrying the leaf ? And the trunk holding up the branches ? And what about the bark protecting the tree ? And the roots feeding the trunk, the bark, the branches and the leaves ? And the sun, the sea, the air, minerals that make the soil fertile ? If one leaf of the tree is worthy of your love, then how much more than the entire tree ? The love that excludes part of the whole, condems itself to sorrow."

Thanks for quoting this! It's so right on. Can't say much more. I'm gonna look into that book... I'm always looking for new stuff to read.

Hello Harmony Hut! :heart: Strangely can't remember any dreams from this morning. That almost never happens. :scratch:

You know what I'm really impressed by now, is that we all have known and felt this without Michael doing effort for it...we just knew it. Gawd. How amazing that he just knew exactly what little move to make and get so many of us to know it all. It's like some 'little secret' that we share.
Speak, sista! Totally. Oh, and love the quote from Wesley Snipes :)

I got the Crown Chakra as well, out of the test.
Oh, ok, good. Glad to hear someone else here is "truly enlightened", lolol :rofl:

:hysterical: You nerd! Oh man, avid X-Files fan here. No need to explain that poster. And Star Trek... well, my sister used to go to conventions in a Next Gen uniform:lmao: Talk about 'nerd'! She had the whole Star Fleet Manual memorized, I think :smilerolleyes: Luckily, though, never learned Klingon. I grew up on sci-fi too. Funny that E.T. was your first western movie, lol, whoa! Hey, you must remember that kids show here about the guy in the hat named "Pantau" or something like that. It was Polish or something, but popular in Germany? Do you know what I'm talking about? Husbunny and I joke that sometimes it sounds like Michael yelled "Pantau!" in concerts. Only funny, I guess, if you know what the heck that is.

Hehe, you posted on her wall right after I did, I just noticed! ;)

MJJLaugh - Wow, great posts about the songbird and intuition and the diamond's colors :angel: I also love the prayer of St Francis (even though it wasn't his prayer seemingly, since it suddenly appeared in 1912, lol - in any case, it's wonderful). I often say paraphrased lines from it in prayers. Guess I should actually memorize it someday :smilerolleyes:

Oh, the girl's face with the butterflies in the upper right of my poster is from Disney's 'Fantasia 2000', the last segment of the film that goes with Stravinsky's Firebird Suite. It is quite possibly the most beautiful bit of animation ever. Just BEAUTIFUL. The story, the way it's done... incredible. I highly, highly recommend it... just sit back and let it wash over you in peace.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Oh, I'm trying a dream experiment soon. Remember when someone posted that "lucid dreams" vitamin formula stuff and then we talked a bit about that? The biggest component people report for vivid and lucid dreams is 100-200mg B6, because it helps convert tryptophan to serotonin in higher amounts. I've tried this several times, but not sure it did anything for me. Anyway, I ordered some high dose B6 and some tryptophan (crazy, I remember sales of it were banned for years due to manufacturing problems, but just found out it's been available again since 2002, doh). They should arrive tomorrow and then whenever I think my brain is ready, I'll try magnesium/B6/tryptophan before bed and see what happens. Don't worry, no scary doses, all within tolerable ranges! ;) Anyway, not on a regular basis, just occasionally. Should at least be interesting to see if there's any difference. I remember 10 years ago when I quit smoking (something that produces vivid dreams during withdrawl) and that was awful, just terrible for two weeks. If I get dreams like that, then it won't be so appealing, lol.

MJJLaugh - Wow, great posts about the songbird and intuition and the diamond's colors :angel: I also love the prayer of St Francis (even though it wasn't his prayer seemingly, since it suddenly appeared in 1912, lol - in any case, it's wonderful). I often say paraphrased lines from it in prayers. Guess I should actually memorize it someday :smilerolleyes:

Oh, the girl's face with the butterflies in the upper right of my poster is from Disney's 'Fantasia 2000', the last segment of the film that goes with Stravinsky's Firebird Suite. It is quite possibly the most beautiful bit of animation ever. Just BEAUTIFUL. The story, the way it's done... incredible. I highly, highly recommend it... just sit back and let it wash over you in peace.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Oh, I'm trying a dream experiment soon. Remember when someone posted that "lucid dreams" vitamin formula stuff and then we talked a bit about that? The biggest component people report for vivid and lucid dreams is 100-200mg B6, because it helps convert tryptophan to serotonin in higher amounts. I've tried this several times, but not sure it did anything for me. Anyway, I ordered some high dose B6 and some tryptophan (crazy, I remember sales of it were banned for years due to manufacturing problems, but just found out it's been available again since 2002, doh). They should arrive tomorrow and then whenever I think my brain is ready, I'll try magnesium/B6/tryptophan before bed and see what happens. Don't worry, no scary doses, all within tolerable ranges! ;) Anyway, not on a regular basis, just occasionally. Should at least be interesting to see if there's any difference. I remember 10 years ago when I quit smoking (something that produces vivid dreams during withdrawl) and that was awful, just terrible for two weeks. If I get dreams like that, then it won't be so appealing, lol.

Thanks for enlightening me on the Fantasia 2000 poster. Maybe that is where Michael got part of his inspiration for Earh Song from, who knows! I have seen Fantasia when I was real little, but this makes me want to see it again *mental note to self: check for Fantasia DVD*

I want to have Lucid dreams too! I had one lucid dream once, I was suddenly aware that I was dreaming. Nowadays if I don't like my dream I will wake up, does that count as anything ? Please let us know how the experiment goes, but be careful too, okay ?

Did the octopus predict sunday's winner yet for real ? My prediction is ( and I don't care about soccer at all) that Holland will become world champions. We'll see.
Bianca Have fun in Amsterdam on sunday! That will be something!

Hello Harmony Hut!

How is everyone?

I was talking to two friends about abortion and ironically, a programme came on television about it and it made me very upset. Thinking about all the souls that have been prevented from walking on this Earth because of other people's mistakes is so heart breaking. Those babies who were aborted could have been someone's best friend or sibling or partner. :no: There are some that abort their babies at 20-26 weeks. I think that is very bad for one's soul, consicious and karma. But here is what I'm wondering, what do you think happens to the soul of the baby that is aborted? Does it just stop existing in all forms of existance?

^ Yes, the Octopus predicted the past 6 matches correctly, which one has to admit is impressive. Not sure yet what it has to say about the final, but will let you know if I find out ;)

Last edited:
About the tree: I recently read a chapter in a book called The book of Mirdad. The chapter is about trees. The chapter starts with the sentences : "Love is the law of God. We live so that we shall learn to love. We love so that we shall learn to live. No other lesson is asked of Mankind.....And who or what should we love ? Should we love a single leaf on the Tree of Life ? What about the branch carrying the leaf ? And the trunk holding up the branches ? And what about the bark protecting the tree ? And the roots feeding the trunk, the bark, the branches and the leaves ? And the sun, the sea, the air, minerals that make the soil fertile ? If one leaf of the tree is worthy of your love, then how much more than the entire tree ? The love that excludes part of the whole, condems itself to sorrow."

Whoa, I just looked into this book a little more...sounds amazing! I wanna read this! Very eye-opening for some reason. Love the use of words and how they are put together. Funny how the writer's name is 'Mikhael'...what's in a name? ;)

They should arrive tomorrow and then whenever I think my brain is ready, I'll try magnesium/B6/tryptophan before bed and see what happens. Don't worry, no scary doses, all within tolerable ranges! ;) Anyway, not on a regular basis, just occasionally. Should at least be interesting to see if there's any difference.
Haha, interestinggggg! Let us know what happened and if it worked! And yeah be careful with it, before you know you're actually standing up in your bed, grabbing french fries out of the air.....(oh no wait...that was me. :mello::lol:) Forgot to say; amazing poster you made!!!

But here is what I'm wondering, what do you think happens to the soul of the baby that is aborted? Does it just stop existing in all forms of existance?
I actually never really thought about it, but I guess that it's still 'somewhere out there' as I know from watching these shows by Derek Ogilvie (anyone knows him?) that he had several guests so far that had carried an unborn baby even without themselves knowing it. Just when he mentioned, they were like 'oh, so it was not just my period!'. Weird stuff. But yeah I guess once a soul is 'attached' it kind of 'lives on'? God I don't get to form this in the right words, I'm too tired. Sorry, haha.

^ :lol: Or have a dream like this... http://www.funginears.com Someone linked to this and I'm like... wtf is that? LOL If you watch to the end the cartoon character dude starts brushing his teeth and all I could think of was Amygrace and the "Wait, hold up, Michael. I've gotta go brush my teeth instead of kiss you..." :hysterical: :brush_teeth: :tooth: :girl_crazy:

Last edited:
The soul is never spared from walking the Earth. If the baby was meant to be born it would have been. The soul usually goes on to the time when the baby is actually meant to be born. Hope that makes sense.

Back