Michael and kids at the Beverly Hills Arts Festival

These pics made me smile for real! You really can see the bond between Prince and Paris, always holding hands! Mike's doing a great job and we can't forget little Blanket can we?LOL

And Christian Audiger should be counting hi blessings for Michael Jackson! how much greater publicity can he get!LOL

Last edited:
yeah. with the nasty tabloids out there, who are on the side of every celeb except Michael(tmz reported an actor whose child was hurt and had to be rushed to the hospital for some unknown reason, but still bet that the parents are great parents. if that was Michael, the tabs would have had a negative field day) it's great to see the visual evidence of a truly great parent that is Michael Jackson.

OMG! How Unbeliveably CUTE! Paris and Prince holding hands! so sweet! and blankets little baggy blue trousers! they are the sweetest little kids! and Michael look amazing as usual

I know, right. I think its sweet how they always hold hands. You can tell they're close. And blanket:rofl:, that boy neva got his shoes tied..:rofl:

Re: More New PICS from art show

-waits 4 sum1 to upload them on tinypic- lol

edit: nvm lol

The guy in the wheelchair was either a friend or a bodyguard in a disguise or he was following Michael and the kids...:lol:

Blanket, you gotta love him. Shoes untied, fighting with the mask in previous photos, just doing his thing.

(with 2 grandsons 6yrs old and 3 yrs old, I love seeing the difference between kids and generations as they evolve. Children in that age bracket sure aren't like the kids I used to babysit, they've got a whole lot more swagger now:D)

Last edited:

The guy in the wheelchair was either a friend or a bodyguard in a disguise or he was following Michael and the kids...:lol:

I did notice that guy too, I was like....why is that guy following them around!:D

mjackson05170905.jpg

mjackson05170907.jpg

mjackson05170909.jpg

Sweet sweet pictures...especially without all madness around them. Looks like they had some peaceful time out there for a bit so YAY for that! Very cool that Michael found some pieces of art that he liked. I wonder how often he's able to get out and do stuff like this...just roam around at outdoor fairs or exhibitions and look at all the things people are selling? I think there is something about shopping outdoors with the breeze blowing thru the trees that's very relaxing...and smelling all the yummy food cooking from the vendor booths. Beats a trip to the mall everytime...at least for me. :girl_sigh:

Anyway, the kids are cute in their Hardy gear :give_heart: BUT I'm loving MJ's t-shirt. Love that big ole heart with the lock and chain on it. Very nice. :)

340881adb23b66fe809ebc946b949cde.jpg

Am I the only one hearing that Kanye West song when I see this shirt? :lol:

Thanks to all for sharing the pix. :flowers:

Hey, how comes this thread is moved to Michaelmania and all the other MJ pic threads stay in GD? :blink:

I just merged a thread that was made in Michaelmania into this one.. and for some odd reason it moved the whole thing into Michaelmania. :mello:

Anyways.. it's back where it belongs. :cheeky:

Happy to see them again. The good thing is that he is not mobbing and they could enjoy their day.Thanks for posting the pics.

is it me or is jr. wearing j's? !!!!!!!! it's about damn time, mike. lawd

and audigier' sbeen making money since forever! lol kfed and brit used to go to his store when tehy first got married. his store was like a celeb haven. now 'normal' ppl have caught on an dit's available in department stores. it used to jus tbe at his store in la

Cool pics , though! :) thx wish they could move without being fotographed but on the other hand I'm always happy to see them, they are all so beautiful!

Back