Michael and kids at the Beverly Hills Arts Festival

that looks boring....I guess he just needs to get out of the house

It truly made my day to see Michael and his kids walking about without paps following them! :) At least for a little while...

Thanks for sharing this, it looked like fun :), artists, jazz music, food, beautiful location and weather, and the painting he purchased is cool. :)

mjackson051709_06.jpg

And the way Prince and Paris hold hands, so lovely, nowadays it's hard to find brothers holding hand when they are that big. I have noticed that Paris loves to hold hands ^^

Aw sweet pics! I love their fascination with Ed Hardy clothes at the moment! :lol:
Prince and Paris are so sweet holding hands. No way my brother would have held my hand at his age! :lol: It's really sweet.

Do not post photos of Michael's children without their masks and do not post links to those photos.

Ops... sorry! :( It will not happen again. I was excited with the pictures and forgot the great detail!​

lol Just remember MJJC's policy - we respect Michael's wishes and only show photos of his children that he's either shared or is showing them off himself :yes:

I love what they where wearing..they really seem to be nice family,blanket,paris and prince are to cute:)

Back