Michael and kids at the Beverly Hills Arts Festival

edit:
ok all the twitter reports makes it more believeble..
and they did say it caused a huge stir...
so where are the pictures...

Maybe for once he got out without the paps knowing, I love it when that happens. I'd rather see one picture of him like the one posted of him being able to go out with a little normailty than tons of pictures from paps and people in his face.

:clapping:

well i think he is cuz on maxjax somebody posted tweets from a seller from the art festival and that seller said she talked to michael personally and he came back twice but when he came back the second time, news cameras were all over and he had to leave again. but he said he will buy at least three pictures. so i think its true

That picture isn't taken by a pap though is it, that's the point. It's someone who is standing far back and taking a pic on a phone or something by the looks of it. It's not that unbelievable that he sometimes manages to go out like this. Good for him, I say.

yeah thats what i also think. and i am happy that people have the respect for michael to take a picture from a distance and not run to him like they know him for a long time and just start to make pics. im happy they let him space

@ the people saying that isn't Michael, Oh come on :lol: Anyone can see that is Michael & his kids. I have known of MJ impersonators. But please, Someone going out looking like Michael & getting look-a-like kids now to go out with them too? Nah... LOL!

It makes me happy to see MJ out with his children without being mobbed. I hope they had a lot of fun.

That IS Michael. Look at all those who used twitter: How great wouldnt that be if THE KING buys your creative stuff?? Amaziinnnggggggg!!!

@popcultureart:
Pic of Artwork Michael Jackson is looking to buy: http://bit.ly/18k2i6
about 21 hours ago from web

What a show today-great clients & we'll see if Michael Jackson (or his "people")return tomorrow to get art.Who knows who will come tomorrow?

Waiting to see if Michael Jackson is coming back to pick up my Wicked Witch painting-his bodyguard said he bought it-he was here earlier

@saucystaci:
Michael Jackson just came back & caused a huge stir looking at @popcultureart 's art-I spoke w/him & he's buying even more art!

@myGREENvision:

Michael jackson is here and actually buying from artists. Shaking hand with fans

No joke. Michael Jackson is here at the Bev Hills Art Festival! He just walked by with entourage of 3 kids...covered in a black veil.

That IS Michael. Look at all those who used twitter: How great wouldnt that be if THE KING buys your creative stuff?? Amaziinnnggggggg!!!

@popcultureart:

What a show today-great clients & we'll see if Michael Jackson (or his "people")return tomorrow to get art.Who knows who will come tomorrow?

Waiting to see if Michael Jackson is coming back to pick up my Wicked Witch painting-his bodyguard said he bought it-he was here earlier

@saucystaci:
Michael Jackson just came back & caused a huge stir looking at @popcultureart 's art-I spoke w/him & he's buying even more art!

@myGREENvision:

Michael jackson is here and actually buying from artists. Shaking hand with fans

No joke. Michael Jackson is here at the Bev Hills Art Festival! He just walked by with entourage of 3 kids...covered in a black veil.

Haha, awesome! Thanks for posting. :D

aww that's so lovely:)happy to see them like that. i think more pics are comin soon.. it just takes time.

Apparently when he first showed up, the paps didn't know about it. That is until the peeps out there started twittering. Then when he returned, the paps were there and caused an uproar....like they always do.

This just shows you that Michael out and about alone doesn't cause the circus. The circus starts when the crazy paps/media show up. And then they blame it on Michael.

@popcultureart:

@saucystaci:

@myGREENvision:

Thanks! Michael is in love with art!

Glad the person that took this picture didn't get all up in MJ and his kids faces.. He let them enjoy their day, walking around meeting ppl and talking about their artwork.. Thank God they had a lovely Sunday (?) afternoon..

Aaaw...glad he got to go out and do something fun without getting mobbed (at least for a while)...Wish he could do things like that more often with his kids.

I'm glad he was able to go out and have more relaxed day than usual without papparazzi all in his face. I hope he had a good time looking at all the art there :).

Maybe for once he got out without the paps knowing, I love it when that happens. I'd rather see one picture of him like the one posted of him being able to go out with a little normailty than tons of pictures from paps and people in his face.

:clapping:

yeah me too! it's just (to me) it made it kinda..hmm IS IT REALLY HIM??
cause they say the paparazzies came there and made huge stir..but no pictures are posted so if they were there they sure would have taken photos..but yeah like you say, he might got out before they came.

I do belive it's him now..
cause of the twitter reports.

oh my God...
if only every outing could be like that....
if only if only..

like...the hoarding fans aren't even that bad ... it's those annnoying flashing papz that get to me...and im sure, to michael as well..

but judging from the picture, he seemed to be having a shutterbug-free day. glad 4 that :yes:

*breaths sigh of relief* lol

aww thats great to seem him and the Kids out, without being dive bombed by stupid paps!

AND... Why didn't Michael take me! I would have loved to have gone to an Art festival!

@ the people saying that isn't Michael, Oh come on :lol: Anyone can see that is Michael & his kids. I have known of MJ impersonators. But please, Someone going out looking like Michael & getting look-a-like kids now to go out with them too? Nah... LOL!

well..now that u mention it, and i didn't think of that before..it's 2009...lol...people will go to amazing lengths and hire kids with the lure of good money. :lol:

edit: apparently it was him....fans and paps started buzzing and gathering after the twittering started. i guess they do get starstruck in beverly hills.....if it's Michael.

Last edited:
Back