SIDEWALK

Proud Member
After he hugs the blonde lady he asks someone to get her number haa

Michael sure was the ladies man ;)

After he hugs the blonde lady he asks someone to get her number haa

Michael sure was the ladies man ;)

he looks so hot here. he's such a ladies man indeed!! :naughty:
isnt that blonde girl Joanna?

Isn't that Joanna Thomae, or what's her name? After this he brought her to Neverland for 9 months or so. So indeed they got her number for him.

yeah but they were already friends at this signing werent they? she got kicked out of neverland after a while she was a bad girl. But we wont go into that

Who is this woman and she stayed at Neverland for 9 months? I don't understand sorry.

thanks for the youtube...:)...I love that video...and Oh to be one of them girls...:D...Lucky chicks..:)

I have the signed copy of invincible, i "stole" it from my cousin who was there. hehe..Mj get proposed that day as well and i thought that was pretty funny too...esp when MJ said "see you at the wedding" hehehe...soo cuute..

Thanks, never saw this one before. I've seen the one where he gets a marriage proposal. Darn, I will never forgive myself for passing up going to this.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pPWRLsi2c9M&hl=ru_RU&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pPWRLsi2c9M&hl=ru_RU&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Lol you guys, that Joanna story has been told here a million times....there was a thread active about it not long ago.
Bet you'll be able to find it when using the search function. ;)

Michael the player...wow that girl´s lucky!!

..he looks so hot there btw :heat:

Gadd....you ever look at a video and suddenly feel the presence of the person featured in it, explode into the room you're in, every time?

this still is the case with Michael.

to me, that's what i'm experiencing right now.

Back