Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

Please excuse the bad shot, I was caught off guard. This was taken in April 2007.

So as you can see, the vocals are definately not Michael's. This is photographic evidence.

burchells-zebra.jpg

Love you sense of humor. Your picture shows that you are not a Monster.

We can't blame 50, if he was sent the song to do the rap to. He was not in the studio when the song was done. I wonder why he is saying the song is the real deal--maybe he means the 50cent part is real.

Why is this thread full of Zebras?

Anyway, back to serious mode now.

Isnt this snippet the same as the one we had originally? But without the zebra woman repeating the email address over and over?

Why is this thread full of Zebras?

Anyway, back to serious mode now.

Isnt this snippet the same as the one we had originally? But without the zebra woman repeating the email address over and over?

yeah, it's the same disappointing 'ol snippet....

i absolutely love zebras. id love if the duet album was all duets with different zebras.

can someone PM me the 30 second Monster clip?

Please stay on topic, this thread is for those of us who believe that the songs are 100% Zebra. You have plenty of threads of your own to discuss things like that.

Here's my thing about Monster: something about that snippet made me raise doubts, unlike Breaking News (second Sony mix) which I thought was just MJ and extra vocalists layered. In Monster, the vocal processing covers up MJs real voice quite a lot even in the solo parts. Almost to the point where it could be confused as not even being him.

im looking forward to this song, a song with mj and 50 cent sounds interesting

madmijack says its leaked and that he/she has it............ interesting

If someone has the song - PLEASE PM ME!

Is this MJ 100 % ??

apparently it is, so i cant wait to give it a go for myself. this could potentially be the song to quash all doubt and negativity so, HOPEFULLY

I wonder where this puts the other two Cascio tracks that people seem to believe aren't real, if one recording is legit, why would they fake the other two?

So many questions...

I think people who think "Breaking News" and "Keep Your Head Up" would be fake, will also not like "Monster".

The voice is also different on "Monster", that's why they will continue with their conspiracy theories nonetheless...

By the way, the full song (without 50 Cent) lasts 5:28 min

I understand why some have doubts about BN, but KYHU is no doubt MJ IMO.

I think people who think "Breaking News" and "Keep Your Head Up" would be fake, will also not like "Monster".

The voice is also different on "Monster", that's why they will continue with their conspiracy theories nonetheless...

Conspiracy theories? There are no conspiracy theories for me. I just trust my ears, is that a conspiracy theory?

Korgnex, I would love to hear your opinion on the Cascio tracks. Would you mind sharing with us?

Back