Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

The verse 50 Cent is singing is SO extremely overproduced! There are so many soundeffects and they're extremely weird too (It actually sounds like the CD is damaged) and the "HA!" is pasted in this verse about more than 10 times. It's annyoing!

i thought exactly that when i first listened to it, but im slowly starting to get use it and trust me on loud speakers you accept the sound of it...sounds awesome ;)

So many people keep telling me how much they love this song. Even non MJ fans are approaching me saying they heard it on MJ's Facebook and keep listening to it over and over again. It has potential to be a HUGE hit especially with the youth (under 25). Critics seem to agree and consistently rank it among the best on the album.

This is probably why it's most likely going to be the 2nd single due out just after New Years as I reported several weeks ago.

I'm just now listening to the streaming of the album on Facebook and I'm still torn. It seems like they made some changes to some songs, like they added more effects (or turned their volume up) and turned down the voice. Did anyone hear that?

19SunsetDriver74;3126382 said:
It´s only a proof that it is MJ.:tease:

Its proof that they cut and paste the 'HA' from Unbreakable......

I personally don't enjoy this song because of all the effects (just me?). Like how some have said, it doesn't really sound like Michael's voice; 50 cent's part feels like a "typical MJ rap" on the song, so it doesn't necessarily impress me. Overall, the song just doesn't appeal to me for various reasons.

I think it could be the same HA, just altered a bit.

So the idea that things might sound different because they are digitally altered is being thrown at the window now?

It actually sounds more like the HA, from Things I Do For You from the Destiny album. Not saying it is, just sounds more like that one that the Unbreakable one.

Last edited:

So the idea that things might sound different because they are digitally altered is being thrown at the window now?

It actually sounds more like the HA, from Things I Do For You from the Destiny album. Not saying it is, just sounds more like that one that the Unbreakable one.
No. I just think it's not the same one.

And still the people can not agree what "is" or "isn't"!?

Don't you 'doubters' (not meant to be rude, I just don't know what other term to use) find that odd?

Perhaps you are so confused, you are looking for things that don't exist?

It is certain that all of you different 'conspiracies' can not be true - so what are we to think?

And still the people can not agree what "is" or "isn't"!?

Don't you 'doubters' (not meant to be rude, I just don't know what other term to use) find that odd?

Perhaps you are so confused, you are looking for things that don't exist?

It is certain that all of you different 'conspiracies' can not be true - so what are we to think?

You're right. Personally i'm just sure that it isnt Michael on these songs and am confused as to why. So I am just exploring every possible theory. Just throwing ideas out there.......Wouldnt say i'm looking for things that dont exist though. The idea that certain ad libs are taken from other songs isn't much of a conspiracy theory.

Even a lot of people who believe it is Michael on the songs agree that it sounds like they have just cut and paste them from other songs. I dont think its any different with the 'HA'.

The 'ha' is being criticised and debated about now? Seriously? lol.

Of course it is, because the 'HA' actually sounds like Michael. Where as the rest of the song doesnt.

I'm not criticising the 'HA'. I actually like it.

Unless proof comes out it's not MJ, all this discussion is just speculation.
Not saying we shouldn't talk about it, but trying to convince each other either way is pointless. We're just going around and around.

I'll be honest with you guys, I don't care where the "HA!" comes from!

I don't know what some people expect. Michael is dead, he can't finish what he started, so it's this or nothing.

I'm just shocked that some people seem to want 'nothing' from MJ ever again! The 'haters' in the world, yes, but not his 'fans'.

^Indeed!

in (Speechless) MJ used the exact line " you are always in my heart" from (you are not alone) !!! so even when he was alive he used things from older matrial...he said he did the same in songs like when he used StreetWalker to make Dangerous !

You're right. Personally i'm just sure that it isnt Michael on these songs and am confused as to why. So I am just exploring every possible theory. Just throwing ideas out there.......Wouldnt say i'm looking for things that dont exist though. The idea that certain ad libs are taken from other songs isn't much of a conspiracy theory.

Even a lot of people who believe it is Michael on the songs agree that it sounds like they have just cut and paste them from other songs. I dont think its any different with the 'HA'.

:agree:

I like Monster, it is a great song.. but I prefer Hollywood Tonight, Another Day & Behind the Mask over Monster for singles. I would released it as a fifth and last single from MICHAEL.

^Indeed!

in (Speechless) MJ used the exact line " you are always in my heart" from (you are not alone) !!! so even when he was alive he used things from older matrial...he said he did the same in songs like when he used StreetWalker to make Dangerous !

Speechless is written and composed by Michael. You Are Not Alone is written by R. Kelly. I don't understand what exactly you referred to. The line "You are always in my heart" is not in Speechless at all. If Michael used the exact same line, then Michael plagiarized R. Kelly, which totally didn't happen. And, there is no sampling of You Are Not Alone in Speechless. Two totally different songs with different melodies and instrumentations.

As for Streetwalker and Dangerous, Michael didn't use Streetwalker to make Dangerous. It's more accurate to say Dangerous is evolved from Streetwalker. Michael liked Streetwalker. He worked with the bassline from Streetwalker, developed the melody and created Dangerous. There is no sampling of Streetwalker in Dangerous. However, Michael did mention that the line "you are no daman lover friend of mine" sounds the same as the line "you are just another part of me" in Another Part of Me. He did it sub-consciously.

Anyway, Michael never cut and pasted his vocals from other songs. But, it's so obvious that songs in MICHAEL utilized vocals from Michael's other recordings. Is it wrong? Yes and no. No, because the producers have to do whatever they have to do to piece the demos together and complete them. Yes, because the cutting and pasting adds to the fact that these songs are not finished.

Those adlibs at the end ("why you stalkin me, why you hauntin me") don't sound like him at all.

Back