Michael Jackson Tapes now on youtube. Links inside.

I do not intend watching these tapes. The Rabbi did it for money..They Paid him a lot of money for these tapes..Thanks Rabbi, I would not buy your bloody lying book..

You took the worlds right out of my mouth. It's like an advertising snippet for the book, which I will not buy.:no:

thanks for the links!!

I just watched them and his voice broke my heart...:cry: Poor Michael...he went through too much and even now the so called friends keep backstabbing him....

I don't know how many Madonna fans are here but I find the things he said about her hilarious, especially the part when he says:

"Madonna laid down the law to me before we went out. "I am not going to Disneyland, okay? That's out." I said "I didn't ask you to go Disneyland." She said, “We are going to the restaurant and afterwards we are going to a strip bar." I am not going to a strip bar, where they cross dress. Guys who are, are girls. Said "I am not going to go there,” and I think afterwards she wrote some mean things about me in the press and I said that she's a nasty witch."

LOL. Ain't that the truth about Madonna? Sorry to all fans.

And this is kind of cocky and narcisstic from MJ but also kind of sweet from him:

"Rabbi Shmuley: She's jealous?

Michael Jackson: Absolutely. She's a woman and I think that's what bothers her. Women don't scream for other women. men are too cool to scream for women and i get that. I get the fainting and the adulation and the notoriety but she doesn't. She can't get that."

LOL. That made me laugh too. I think he has the right to be cocky. The media refuses to give the man credit, even when he was alive. So MIKE tout your own horn. They refuse to give him credit for what he has accomplished. Everything is about King Elvis and King Beatles. And that Shmuley is an ass. I dont think Mike wanted these tapes to be released. IF so , y didn't he do it when Mike was alive? And during that interview it was obvious the tapes were chopped up and put together. I didn't listened to all , but some parts that I listened to , it was obvious it wasn't on the same day or the same conversation. They tapes were edited big time.

Just watched first 3...

How can MJ say that he is Ugly!!! He's Not!! Noo he's a beautiful man inside and out!

Thanks for sharing. I have a question, I think they didn’t air all the audio from the tapes, so where do we get the full interview?

I feel so useless... because I was unable to help him. :(
His voice and his words break my heart... I can feel his pain... I can feel his lonelyness...
How much pain can a man support?
Michael, you were beautiful to us... and you still are. We love you so much. :(

Thanks for sharing. I have a question, I think they didn’t air all the audio from the tapes, so where do we get the full interview?

Unless these tapes get leaked I highly doubt we'll be getting them. The Rabbi has no doubt twisted Michael's words around and taken alot of the things Michael said in these interviews out of context. I'm sure if we heard the entire dialogue between Mike and the Rabbi we'd hear that.

I can't believe this damn rabbi said he may have done it and that he had a death wish. Asshole. UFFFF
And he acts like he's doing a good thing. NO YOU ARE NOT!!

Who knows how much has been cut and taken out of context.

Most of us have problems with aging. Is it a sin? Wouldn't we all like to remain young?

These tapes are hard to listen to...I feel I know Michael a little bit better for hearing them. His pain breaks my heart. He appeared strong and in control. I feel stupid and blind. And guilty! I wish any of us could have taken his pain. It hurts that he felt so alone and everything! As for the Rabbi...I just blocked him out as best I could, I just wanted to hear Michael. To say he is distasteful is putting it lightly!

Unless these tapes get leaked I highly doubt we'll be getting them. The Rabbi has no doubt twisted Michael's words around and taken alot of the things Michael said in these interviews out of context. I'm sure if we heard the entire dialogue between Mike and the Rabbi we'd hear that.

He took advantage of Michael and recorded those tapes after the second accusations, where Michael was sad and fragile so he thought he might find an opportunity.
EDIT: I correct myself that they started recording the tapes in 2000. However I still believe he took advantage of Michael when he was sad and fragile.

The Rabbi is defiantly a twisted person who wants to cash-in Michael’s death. If those tapes were approved by Michael they would’ve been published long before his death. The Rabbi is a liar and he only cares about the money. I really feel very sad for Michael he didn’t know who he can trust. :(

Last edited:
I don't think they were after the Arvizo stupidity incident - weren't they recorded in 2000?

^^ I heard on the interview that he recorded the tapes in 2004 but I am not sure I will re-check again

I don't think they were after the Arvizo stupidity incident - weren't they recorded in 2000?

Yes I checked and they met in 1999 and started recording a year later which means 2000. Thanks for correcting however I still believe he took advantage of Michael.

I am at a point right now where I do not trust most of the people who were around him, so I'm leaning towards the belief that the Rabbi is simply jumping on the $$ bandwagon.

We don't really know if this was something that Michael intended to be published--we only have the Rabbi's word on that, which could very well be BS. One thing in particular that makes me suspect is what Michael said about Madonna being a "nasty witch." Michael had made it a point to never publicly say bad things about other artists, and it makes me doubt that he would want that to get out in the press or be in print. Also, the stuff with Lisa Marie just seems too personal for him to want published. This is just my opinion, though.

What does offend me however, is "You stupid, stupid, man, how could you do this?" He was about to start a comeback and had three young children to take care of. He lost the will to live???

I also wonder about the Rabbi saying that he cut ties with Michael because Michael was treating his advice as a nuisance. Was it really a case of Michael not listening to sound advice (i.e. "don't do drugs), or was it Michael deciding that the Rabbi's "advice" was suspect, maybe because it involved him having to get involved in projects and deals with Schmuley that he simply did not want to participate in?

I would like fans to consider one simple thing - Michael may not have wanted us to be listening to these tapes. In our desire to 'hear' Michael I think we have stepped overboard with this. Consider too his children, do you think they would want the private thoughts to their father discussed and dissected by complete strangers (fans included)?

We cannot decry Boteach on the one hand and then greedily consume what he provided on the other. That is hypocritical behaviour.

Michael's consent to be taped is not the same as his consent to have the tapes released for public delectation and scrutiny.

As I said before and will say again: STEP AWAY FROM THE TAPES!

as I wrote before, in another thread...I will write again.

Here's what I think it is:

1. Michael had trust in this idiot Shmuley
2. He recorded the tapes and opened up to him
3. He agreed to be his partner in the charity project or whatever
4. He realized Shmuley was not his true friend
5. He retreated from the project
6. Shmuley wants revenge

And so now he is portraying the image of MJ commiting suicide and getting money off of the tapes!

Isn't it clear?

And yes, I too want to die sometimes. I have wished to die many times since MJ died. But I would never want to die. And neither did Michael, I am sure. And I hope we all realize that Michael did die a happy man. Despite all the damn damn damn bullshit he had to go through in his life, he was living for his fans and for his children. And let that be kept in mind!

6. Shmuley wants revenge

And so now he is portraying the image of MJ commiting suicide and getting money off of the tapes!

Isn't it clear?

And yes, I too want to die sometimes. I have wished to die many times since MJ died. But I would never want to die. And neither did Michael, I am sure. And I hope we all realize that Michael did die a happy man. Despite all the damn damn damn bullshit he had to go through in his life, he was living for his fans and for his children. And let that be kept in mind!

Brilliant post. I agree

If Michael was obsessed with anything, it was life, certainly not death. And the fact about him loving himself as a person but hating his looks... well, let me :lol: There are SO many people like that! I for one am happy with my character, my personality, but I definitely wouldn't say I love myself when looking in the mirror. Many years ago, I would also HATE myself for the way I looked, I HATED the idea of being photographed. And that started around the time I was 11. If right now I've stopped feeling those things, it is only and only because of Michael. Because of him, I've learned to accept myself and to embrace the things that are important in life only.
I don't know Michael personally, but I'm sure that as much as he may have hated to see himself in the mirror (which makes me sad to know, cause he was truly extremely beautiful), he also knew that looks don't matter and that regarding the things that did matter, he had nothing to be ashamed of.

Most of what was said on tape pained me, but it only made me love him more (didn't think that was possible). He says NOTHING that would make him look like a bad or strange person. You just have to be understanding and open-minded, that's all there is to it.

I'm glad I got to see this.... thanks for posting (and Shmuley annoys the hell outta me). Does anyone know if the recordings have been uploaded anywhere, without Shmuley and the rest of the stuff that was said on the show? Only the MJ parts. I feel that I can constantly learn from him, his words and life are such and inspiration.

Thank you for everything, Michael Jackson. You deserved better. A lot better.

Last edited:
I agree with the above post. I too went through a time in my life (not long ago) where i didnt like looking at myself in the mirror, i thought i was ugly but didnt mind my personality. This has also resulted in me being very shy today. Which is why i can completly relate to Michael & understand what he's saying, obviously i havnt gone through half the stuff he has- due to being in the public eye etc but i just completly understand where hes coming from, because i felt the same. This comforts me. This was my early/mid teens especially when i felt this way. Well im 18 now & i've learnt from Michael that yes looks really aren't everything. Im becoming acceptive of the way i look because its your personality that makes you beautiful. Even though, i think and you'll all agree Michael WAS beautiful, his personality made him even more beautiful.

This was very hard to listen to because it made me so sad, some of the things he said about wanting to be loved/his father, his appearance just everything made me think of how sad he must have been. How he must have gone through some really difficult times. Its horrible to think this & i feel so sorry for him. I really do wish things were different. Showbusiness is cruel & he deserved better BUT at the end of the day, we wouldn't have gotten the wonderful music & wisdom from this loving man if he wasnt in it, its just sad that being in showbusiness....came at a price- his life :(

I wasn't surprised by the part about Madonna though.
She used him back in the days to get even more media attention and look what she did after his death.
The first celebrity statement was who's????

The only thing I really have a problem with the Rabbi doing or saying was the last part. If he hadn't seen MJ for the last 8 years, he really should be speculating that he had given up on life, etc.

I don't have an issue with the tapes being released, because I don't think MJ ever would have agreed to be taped if he didn't want them to be at some point. I also think the Rabbi was very honest in everything else he said. Truth be told, I wish MJ had more guys like him around.

The only thing I really have a problem with the Rabbi doing or saying was the last part. If he hadn't seen MJ for the last 8 years, he really should be speculating that he had given up on life, etc.

I don't have an issue with the tapes being released, because I don't think MJ ever would have agreed to be taped if he didn't want them to be at some point. I also think the Rabbi was very honest in everything else he said. Truth be told, I wish MJ had more guys like him around.

having his conversations with the rabbi on tape does not mean that he wanted them released to the public
even if he did I think he changed his mind after the rabbi stole money from "heal the kids" project in 2000
these tapes would have never been released if MJ was alive
having more money hungry ppl like the rabbi around MJ is what killed him

Last edited:
I do not see a problem with releasing these tapes. I didn’t find anything I didn’t like what Michael said. It was pretty much the same what I was thinking about him personally except some little details about Lisa Marie and Madonna. The problem is Rabbi who is making money and putting his ugly comments around MJ words. It the same like the media did always to Michael twisting his words.

6. Shmuley wants revenge

Isn't it clear?

Yes it is very clear. Very well said and I fully agree.

One thing in particular that makes me suspect is what Michael said about Madonna being a "nasty witch." Michael had made it a point to never publicly say bad things about other artists, and it makes me doubt that he would want that to get out in the press or be in print. Also, the stuff with Lisa Marie just seems too personal for him to want published. This is just my opinion, though.
but by himself at one point

Hate to say it on tape

so he knew

6. Shmuley wants revenge

Isn't it clear?

exactly! some ppl....!!

Back