Michael Jackson Tapes now on youtube. Links inside.

i am curious how someone who has said over and over that he was Michaels spritual advisor and even said in the show that these where Michaels confessiosn of a sorts.. how he can even release these.. i thought conversations between an advisor and a person was sacred and protected.. guess for schmuley its not sacred. :scratch:

sorry to rant but this just is so wrong for him to do.

i am curious how someone who has said over and over that he was Michaels spritual advisor and even said in the show that these where Michaels confessiosn of a sorts.. how he can even release these.. i thought conversations between an advisor and a person was sacred and protected.. guess for schmuley its not sacred. :scratch:

don't apologize. you are completely right.

Now this was something difficult to watch...
So much pain in his voice...
Thanks for posting them.

The stuff about Joe really is sad. My father was abusive to me as well growing up.. it hurts it really does.
you're getting a big huggy guuurl :huggy:

100% right JAG.

I honestly don't think these were meant to be heard. First, I can't remember his name, but the director that had the taped interview with Michael. You could tell he didn't mind the interview and probably thought it would be released. This guy is a Rabbi, someone you confide in. Who knows, but if they were meant to be released why didn't he do this earlier? On another note it's good to know I'm not the only one that doesn't care much for Madonna.

Edit:
another thing, if he wanted these to be heard why would he have his kids on the room? You can hear them in the background nearly the whole time. Wouldn't he want silence so he could be heard with no background sound?

Poor Michael, he really has been betrayed by EVERYONE around him except Elizabeth Taylor hasnt he!? This man has disgusted me. He is supposed to be someone you can trust. A rabbi. Shame on him. I hope he is never forgiven.

I feel like these gave me more insight into Michael...though his words are heartbreaking, I was glad to hear the recordings. I was upset by some of the interviewers questions and by the way the Rabbi responded to some of them - he couldn't even fully deny that Michael was INNOCENT of the charges. Ugh. But, I don't hold anything against him. I don't know if these tapes were meant to get out or not - nobody will ever REALLY know, so I'm not holding any harsh judgments. The fact that they were recorded in the first place says something - I mean why would Michael have them recorded at all if he didn't want the information to get out? Michael specifically said in the recordings "I hate to say that on tape" so it was obviously not secretly recorded. Anyway, thanks for sharing the links!

These are some interesting tapes. I found it offensive for the guy to call him stupid when he learned of his death. Just flat out inappropriate. :no:

I'm soooo mad that "rabbi" said "He might have done something unforgivable, but he's not a monster". WHAT!!! He didn't even realize Michael was innocent of all the child-sex allegations? This man is supposed to be a perceptive, spirtitual counselor? -- and he couldn't even tell from Michael's love of children and deep ethical beliefs that he no way was guilty? And, what a damaging thing for Michael for the world to hear the rabbi's doubts. ARGH!!! And, of course, the insinuation that Michael killed himself on purpose!!! NO!! He so loved his children, he would not have done that!

Putting them on my psp right now, going to watch it on the train.
Hoping it won't make me too sad though.

I watched the clips on youtube a few hours ago, but thanks for posting. I read the transcripts last night and heard his voice today...Ever since, I've been thinking about the things he said a lot. From last night to this moment, the whole thing is what fills my head.

It breaks my heart to hear him saying about all kinds of pain. I wish I had been one of his best friends and helped him out.
Michael Jackson: Anybody else would probably be dead by now, or a junkie, with what I've been through.
:cry: Michael, you're one of the strongest people ever.

P.S. This was probably posted elsewhere already, but...

I noticed that some parts of what is written in the link below wasn't aired. They posted excerpts from the book.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33027557/ns/dateline_nbc-newsmakers/

The first like 3 or 4 parts were great until Schmuly started talking about Michael in a negative way about his love for children, his supposed god like view of his himself and what made me close the video was in the final part - in reaction to Michael's death - "I though you stupid, stupid man. How could you leave your children like that". I just had had enough. Really angry to see that

Poor Michael stabbed in the back again by another so called friend. I refuse to buy this evil mans book I think he is just awful. I am so sorry Michael has endured so much pain in his life these tapes make me feel so sad.

I sometimes think the media are trying to turn Michaels fans against him and I kind of think they are hoping these tapes will do that. Well I am sorry but I love Michael and I cherish him. People like this so called Rabbi and the media can go jump of a bridge there will never be a day I will not love Michael Jackson. In fact these tapes just make me love him more.

I miss you Michael more and more everyday

Julia

Last edited:
I will not sound this, consider or read.
I would believe as if as betrayed him as this subject Schmuley.
I cannot understand that the family does not undertake against all these funeral desecrator.

I do not intend watching these tapes. The Rabbi did it for money..They Paid him a lot of money for these tapes..Thanks Rabbi, I would not buy your bloody lying book..

Unfortunately many people will though..
I would only consider buying it if all opinion and bias is removed - unlike in the video. There's that fine line too.. When I watched I felt happy in the early stages, but after a while I could feel that these were private conversations between him and Michael.. and maybe Michael didn't want them to be heard. I think if you view what Michael says on its own without any degree of bias or twist from the media like in the video.. it shows a very honest, open view inside the heart of this angel. Shame that the media as always find a way of twisting it.

I don't know how many Madonna fans are here but I find the things he said about her hilarious, especially the part when he says:

"Madonna laid down the law to me before we went out. "I am not going to Disneyland, okay? That's out." I said "I didn't ask you to go Disneyland." She said, “We are going to the restaurant and afterwards we are going to a strip bar." I am not going to a strip bar, where they cross dress. Guys who are, are girls. Said "I am not going to go there,” and I think afterwards she wrote some mean things about me in the press and I said that she's a nasty witch."

LOL. Ain't that the truth about Madonna? Sorry to all fans.

And this is kind of cocky and narcisstic from MJ but also kind of sweet from him:

"Rabbi Shmuley: She's jealous?

Michael Jackson: Absolutely. She's a woman and I think that's what bothers her. Women don't scream for other women. men are too cool to scream for women and i get that. I get the fainting and the adulation and the notoriety but she doesn't. She can't get that."

Some friend, releasing all these tapes to the media. A true friend would not do that.
Not sure if i'm gonna listen to them because i'll only be helping this Rabbi with that.
But even though he releases this to the world, showing the haters a whole different
side of MJ. He still is lying in his book too?

Ridiculous how the pathetic media are running wild with the "Hitler was a genius" story when first of all that was not something he even said. And also the part about Hitler from Michael was already in a article in 2005!!!!!...sigh....

But this Rabbi is not spreading lies. I don't apreciate this what he's doing with these tapes...but they don't show MJ in a bad daylight.

Thank you so much for posting the links!
All the deep pain he had to go through in life breaks my heart. :( He deserved so much better. And he didn´t deserve to have all those "friends" betraying him over and over again both in life and now in death.

Hi, thank you -- that was really difficult to listen to... I am astonished that MJ found the will and power to organize the shows, and to live on... sad that the rabby was no psychologist who had answers and could offer strategies out, he could only listen, just as helpless in face of this terrible childhood experiences as we are right now... :(

Back