Michael Jackson Tapes now on youtube. Links inside.

The only thing I really have a problem with the Rabbi doing or saying was the last part. If he hadn't seen MJ for the last 8 years, he really should be speculating that he had given up on life, etc.

I don't have an issue with the tapes being released, because I don't think MJ ever would have agreed to be taped if he didn't want them to be at some point. I also think the Rabbi was very honest in everything else he said. Truth be told, I wish MJ had more guys like him around.

Even if Michael had planned to release a book based on those recordings, he wouldn't have transcribed them word for word. Let's not forget the recently released tapes from the ghost-author of "Moonwalk". Michael said a lot of things there that didn't make it into the book. Whereas now, Michael can no longer decide "I want this in print, I don't want this".
Haven't you ever started a conversation with a friend and ended up saying something you wish you had kept to yourself? It just happens sometimes, you go with the flow and only later realise that maybe it wasn't the smartest thing to say.
Furthermore, we only got about 3-4 minutes of Michael on tape. This is a whole book we're talking about. How can we be sure that everything written in that book is on tape as well, and how can we be certain that the things in the book weren't part of a larger conversation that was taken out of context? We've seen this stuff happen so many times before!
Again, had Michael been alive and willing to go through with this project, he could have coordinated it and he would have made sure it was what he wanted the public to know.

Other than that, just like xXMJJXx said, it's been 9 years since those recording were made, and at least 6 years since Michael and the Rabbi fell out. Under these circumstances, I doubt Michael still wanted to release a book with him (remember the stolen money from the HTKF? ). I'm sure that's the exact reason why they weren't made public while he was alive.
It's like Tatiana going to the press now saying "Oh, Michael proposed to me 20 years ago and said I would make a great mother, so maybe I should ask for custody of the kids."

People change their minds in time. And an experience like the trial, along with Bashir, makes you realise you need to be more careful with what you say and what you do.

i think that in the last years, Michael felt better -

he saw all our support even without him having a new album out, you know. When i look at these awesome pictures from the Ebony-shooting i can't believe he would still have spoken to the Rabbi in the same way.

what really shocked me is what he said about Joe :(

...anyway... all the best to you out there :)

Thank you for the links

Shmuley is such a stupid stupid man, i feel sorry for him. So rude.
Sad that he will most likely put all this in his book and will twist Michael's words and wont let us hear his beautiful voice.

But i feel so proud of Michael. Michael's existence proved the existence of God to me. Because Michael is an extraordinary spirit. And he's so easy to understand. I cannot comprehend why people dont understand him. It's just so easy.

There is nothing new in these links, we knew all that before. What breaks my heart is to hear it again from Michael himself.

Last edited:
Most of what was said on tape pained me, but it only made me love him more (didn't think that was possible).

same with me. :wub: he's AMAZING.
words are not enough "speechless speechless..."

and gosh he's so intelligent. i mean i knew it before... but every time i'm like wow ...

Last edited:
Thank you for the links

Shmuley is such a stupid stupid man, i feel sorry for him. So rude.
Sad that he will most likely put all this in his book and will twist Michael's words and wont let us hear his beautiful voice.

But i feel so proud of Michael. Michael's existence proved the existence of God to me. Because Michael is an extraordinary spirit. And he's so easy to understand. I cannot comprehend why people dont understand him. It's just so easy.

There is nothing new in these links, we knew all that before. What breaks my heart is to hear it again from Michael himself.

By the time I got to part 3, I muted the parts where Schmuley speaks and put the sound back on when Michael was speaking.

As for Michael.......god, I wish we would have known some of the things he says on this tape. We knew a lot of it, but I don't think ANYONE here realized how bad it was. Michael was struggling every single moment of his life. I feel incredibly bad for him and I feel guilty. I wish we all could have let him know much, much more that he was loved, appreciated, and that there was n-o-t-h-i-n-g wrong with him. I just sit here crying my eyes out wishing he was still here so we could help him.

:(

As for Michael.......god, I wish we would have known some of the things he says on this tape. We knew a lot of it, but I don't think ANYONE here realized how bad it was. Michael was struggling every single moment of his life. I feel incredibly bad for him and I feel guilty. I wish we all could have let him know much, much more that he was loved, appreciated, and that there was n-o-t-h-i-n-g wrong with him. I just sit here crying my eyes out wishing he was still here so we could help him.

:(

the saddest thing is that even though we knew for example some details that he talked about on this tape we wouldnt be able to do anything.

you needed to be his personal close friend to be able to help. he was in such isolation and couldnt trust anyone. and he was absolutely right. people that he trusted - most of them let him down.

and what help are we talking about? why he needed a friend? like everyone else - to be understood and to be loved unconditionally. i read somewhere that friendship is sometimes higher than love. cause it includes love in itself. but unconditional pure love.
what is happiness? it's also when they understand you. that was the only "help" Michael needed. to be understood. therefore loved...

but people around him never understood him.

like this rabbi - i mean open your eyes, open your ears and your heart most importangly - listen to him. you are there with him and he trusts you and still you dont understand him. no wonder Michael understood at some point that he was talking to the wall. to the person that never tried to listen or to love him. "im writing books. that's what i do" yeah right. that's what he does. simple. Michael got it at some point.

Michael's inner energy and power is not to be compared to the rabbi's ones. Michael was able to deal with all that himself for years and now here comes shmuley that claims he can help Michael out of the trap where only God or Michael himself could help.

all that only makes me realise once again how highly Michael thought of people. how innocent and trusting he was. and how humble. incredibly humble. knowing how strong he is, he still believed there were some stronger people. though he was so right about saying that somebody else on his place would die after all he went through.

amazing amazing Michael never lost hope. he kept talking to people. even to shmuley. "someone put your hand out"

what drugs are they talking about? it's so disgraceful. Michael never took real drugs. he was doing his best till the end. saying he was ok after the trial is not right. homeless, without any reason to continue his work because they deprived him from everything - the company of children - his connection to the world, his charity work... after trial how would he go to the hospital and hug sick children. he knew what they would say about it. his home Neverland is destroyed. in ruines. like a ruined dream. no more charity buses and smiles on children's faces. a life in a mansion that looks like a hotel with a little Wendy's house by its side, like a piece of a destroyed Neverland.

and among all that - still hope. still working for fans, for people he knew understood him. so much strength. so much amazing strength. makes me cry only thinking about it. makes me a better person because i think of how strong he was. how much dignity he had. after all he was through - still hope, new future, power and energy. burning like a fire. and shmuley stupid donkey calls it "lost will for life"? what a stupid man.

when the trial ended i thought to myself - "OMG what is he going to sign about now? he is just completely covered with dirt." but i also thought "it's him. he's so much stronger than that. he'll do something what i am not able to conceive" and that was true.

i believe that people like Michael are thirsty for love. for real love i mean. the fire that burns in them is so great, that they need to give away this love (and we fans can feel his amazing light) but to feel love they might need light greater than theirs. because something equal or less than them wont be enough. nice and lovely but not enough. I hope God's love and light of Heaven are now enough for our dearest Michael.

i dont think he thought that there was something wrong with him. i dont know how about others but i never felt it. yeah he might not like his face (which is so sad because his face is the most beautiful face i've ever seen) but i feel he was in peace with his personality.

i just love him so much. he's so precious

Thanks for posting the links.

Is there a proper downloadable version of this somewhere? xvid, dvd5, anything???

Can't find it.

Just wanna say thanks to you guys for commenting on this as i dont think i will ever be able to listen to these tapes!! I hate that people out there knew what he was dealing with and sat back and did nothing!! How could you just do nothing i dont understand?????

it doesn't matter what confessions are there, or if they are fabricated...Meredith Viera and the Rabbi represents..or uses media power to make society represent that people will pick and choose what to believe. MJ could get God himself to speak for him, and Viera would pick and choose what to believe, and spin it negatively.

making up words such as Messiah, that children were his saviours(he said save his life..not saviour), drug addict, and excessive plastic surgery and dark motives involving children and stuff that MJ never actually said.

she doesn't want to believe what MJ said about his father. and only now, does she admit that MJ may be the most famous person of all time.

and for the Rabbi to say that his relationships with kids is unforgiveable but then say he's not a monster..sounds like he's saying MJ is a monster and not a monster at the same time.

Last edited:
Schmuley is such a backstabber. Only now when Michael is dead, he releases this. It's insane. Also it's framed like the media usually frame Michael, like a weird guy that loves children in a bad way. It's so disGUSting. But above all, know this, for it is very important: the sound bites you hear, are just bits and pieces put together. They are not coherent. I bet Michael talked about a lot of other stuff too, and Schmuley just picked the most dramatic stuff out of it and put it together. By the way I also listened to the taped phone converstation which Michael had with a woman, and there he said that he liked the way he looked. So you know I understand him, we all have our good and bad days, and when we have a bad day, we don't like how we look, we don't like anything. But then on a good day we realize it's not that bad and we can smile again. So don't take these tapes as truth, for they are just incoherent sound bites put together.

Schmuley is such a backstabber. Only now when Michael is dead, he releases this. It's insane. Also it's framed like the media usually frame Michael, like a weird guy that loves children in a bad way. It's so disGUSting. But above all, know this, for it is very important: the sound bites you hear, are just bits and pieces put together. They are not coherent. I bet Michael talked about a lot of other stuff too, and Schmuley just picked the most dramatic stuff out of it and put it together. By the way I also listened to the taped phone converstation which Michael had with a woman, and there he said that he liked the way he looked. So you know I understand him, we all have our good and bad days, and when we have a bad day, we don't like how we look, we don't like anything. But then on a good day we realize it's not that bad and we can smile again. So don't take these tapes as truth, for they are just incoherent sound bites put together.

I agree. This is almost the same thing like what Bashir did to Michael. The only thing different is that Michael's not around to defend himself against the onslaught of crap-talking that's going on right now regarding those tapes. And to me, for Schmuley to do this now is disgusting and inexcusable. I'm already and still very angry because of what happened to Michael. But now I just want to put my fist through a wall over all his so-called friends who not only pretended to care about him to his face when he was alive and then caused him so much pain later on. But also are now stamping and trouncing all over his legacy since he's dead for nothing more than money.

I just find it mighty odd how the Rabbi Is asking Michael questions like he's conducting an interview....Im speaking from my point of view, so please don't bash me...I highly doubt that Michael would want his conversations taped or even consented for the Rabbi to do so. I believe that the Rabbi tapped all his conversations with Michael to publish them in the future, Which is why the tapes are published now after Michael Is gone..I just dont understand why The Jackson family didn't fight the Rabbi for publishing this book....Questions I would ask is, IS there a Contract he had with Michael? Was there a writtin Consent that Michael Signed? Just because the Rabbi SAID michael consented to this being release doesn't mean its true, OBVIOUSLY Michael can't defend himself. I really feel bad for him, After death all these people seem to be able to make money off of him, This is just beyond crazy...

I just find it mighty odd how the Rabbi Is asking Michael questions like he's conducting an interview....Im speaking from my point of view, so please don't bash me...I highly doubt that Michael would want his conversations taped or even consented for the Rabbi to do so. I believe that the Rabbi tapped all his conversations with Michael to publish them in the future, Which is why the tapes are published now after Michael Is gone..I just dont understand why The Jackson family didn't fight the Rabbi for publishing this book....Questions I would ask is, IS there a Contract he had with Michael? Was there a writtin Consent that Michael Signed? Just because the Rabbi SAID michael consented to this being release doesn't mean its true, OBVIOUSLY Michael can't defend himself. I really feel bad for him, After death all these people seem to be able to make money off of him, This is just beyond crazy...
It's already certain that Michael knew he was being taped.
It's what Schmuley is doing with the tapes that's annoying people.

I just don't get how stupid these people are. "He thought he was a Messiah,he was crazy".

F#ck no, you idiots,he didn't mean or say that, he just meant that he was given the gift he had and the chance to use his talent and popularity in greater purpose rather than just bragging about it and being a stupid millionaire like most of them (the "I wanna get you in the hot tub and rub you" part made me laugh hard I must say,cuz damn,the man is right!)

All he meant was that he wanted to help people,CAUSE HE HAD A CHANCE given from God, just like his talent - a gift from God.

That's all.

The "Messiah" crap is unbelievable. I am really sick of these stupid people twisting every single word. They can keep doing it, but Michael is still and will forever be the greatest. And he won the battle. They can go to hell. All of them. Rabbi Shmuley... up to yours!

This Shmuley guy will be on the TODAY show tomorrow morning! He will be talking about the MJ tapes and book and they will air more MJ audio that wasn't in the dateline special.

Meredith Viera and Schmuley are angry and bitter that one child got a successful organ transplant, and that another child lived, instead of dying of cancer.

Back