Michael Jackson's Doc -- Ex-Employee Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
red herring

Yes, a red herring and it reeks. Klein really needs to sit down and be quiet, for his own sake. And especially NOT speak for Michael when Michael is not here to refute anything.

This whole thing sounds very fishy and makes Klein's office sound like a ship of fools, with Klein as the so-called "captain." The more he talks, the worse he seems to be. . . . SERIOUSLY, he "stored" drugs at a pharmacy? Where an employee in his office could go and acquire drugs, at will? That makes absolutely no sense.

tmz love pushing the druggie angle. klien would have had no problems giving mj demoral. just go back to 93. within weeks of mj coming out of rehab klien was treating him again with guess what demoral:doh:
JEsus! I hate this Klein character! I hate him.Klein being dead that would be wishful thinking :ph34r:

Ayers, who met Michael Jackson many times while working for Klein, had a history of abusing pain meds.

what is their point? they don't miss the opportunity to write "Michael Jackson" and "history of abusing pain meds" in a same sentence.

First I thought Murray died.. then I thought Klein died.

I think the point of this is to 'expose' Klein as shady

Does anyone ever wonder why a smart man like Michael managed to end up with some many low lifes around him? I mean, I know Michael was trusting but he WASN'T STUPID!

Does anyone ever wonder why a smart man like Michael managed to end up with some many low lifes around him? I mean, I know Michael was trusting but he WASN'T STUPID!

The Travis Payne interview confirmed things I already new about Michael. He said Mike would put othrs before himself. He told MJ to it is okay to put yourself before others sometimes but Travis said you couldn't change him on that.

Last edited:
The Travis Payne interview confirmed things I already new about Michael. He said Mike would put himself before others. He told MJ to it is okay to put yourself before others sometimes but Travis said you couldn't change him on that.

you mean travis said MJ would put others before himself - right?

you mean travis said MJ would put others before himself - right?

I think what travis said to mike basically was "take care of yourself first sometimes mike" but unfortnately i dont think mike listened. Michael was such a caring person , he always wanted the best for ppl he cared for.

I think what travis said to mike basically was "take care of yourself first sometimes mike" but unfortnately i dont think mike listened. Michael was such a caring person , he always wanted the best for ppl he cared for.

I think, sadly, it was more because Michael may not had like himself as a person too much. As Michael said on those tapes; when people been hurt, they usually take it out on the world. I always take it out on myself.

I think he sometimes felt that without his great talent, no one would really care about him, even his own family. His father and most of his family members did nothing to help in this mentality. I think Joe is the root cause of it, actually. You can see this mindset when he thinks he has to perform to be love. This way of thinking can cause a person to live for others, but unable to live for themselves.

That is why he loved animal and kids more than people. He knew they loved him for just being himself, not just because of his talent.

I think, sadly, it was more because Michael may not had like himself as a person too much. As Michael said on those tapes; when people been hurt, they usually take it out on the world. I always take it out on myself.

I think he sometimes felt that without his great talent, no one would really care about him, even his own family. His father and most of his family members did nothing to help in this mentality. I think Joe is the root cause of it, actually. You can see this mindset when he thinks he has to perform to be love. This way of thinking can cause a person to live for others, but unable to live for themselves.

That is why he loved animal and kids more than people. He knew they loved him for just being himself, not just because of his talent.

Yes, I think this too.

I agree too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back